Nery's Flowers

Miami, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Typical Price

Nery's Flowers is a wedding florist located in Hialeah, Florida. This family-owned business spans three generations who enjoy working together to craft beautiful floral arrangements that really stand out. With styles ranging from rustic and vintage to modern and romantic, there is something to suit any wedding.

Various wedding-related services and packages are available at Nery's Flowers. The team offers personal consultations to help couples to select the best floral options for their wedding. Before the big day, they can visit the wedding venue to assess the event space. They can also deliver the flowers and set up the botanical arrangements for the special occasion. Altar and aisle decor items are available, as well as centerpieces, blossom petals, and floral baskets. Other options available include:

• Event design
  • Floral crowns
  • Single flowers
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$170

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$120

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$224

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Chiara
    Chiara R. Married on 03/04/2022

Perfect in every way

Can't recommend working with this team more! Tati is a dream - she leads with transparency and partnership, is solution oriented, and truly cares. She is so intentional with balancing your budget with your vision and completely exceeded every expectation on our wedding day. You would never know they were a small business based on the final product and quality of what they deliver. Working with Nery's is so much fun and worth every penny!!

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Ahhhhh! So sweet! Love all the photos and thank you so much for your kindness. We feel so seen, that is exactly what we aim to do with every single couple. THANK YOU! And congrats to the newlyweds!
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen L. Married on 03/04/2022

We LOVED Working with Nery's Flowers

If you’re looking for a florist that can make your wildest dreams come true, you need to work with the Nery’s Flowers team! I was sold during our first consultation by the way Tati organized and built our initial quote very transparently and I never felt like there'd be any hidden fees or “gotcha” moments. I wanted our florals to be a tropical and garden hybrid, and Tati totally understood the assignment and even exceeded what I thought was possible.

Tati’s work consistently speaks for itself so we had complete faith in her team to execute our vision. We also reused many of our ceremony florals for our reception space, and her team stayed to help move everything during our cocktail hour. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with Nery’s Flowers for your wedding.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 02/05/2022

Exceeded all Expectations

Tati was so sweet and patient with me even during my bridezilla moments. Since I only had a vague vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like, it gave Nery's the creative wiggle room to really blow my mind. Trust them. They're experts and TRUE artists. People were literally speechless when they first saw the arrangements. I can't recommend them enough.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Nery's Flowers 1
Offer

Add one of our wedding coordinators for a full day of wedding organization when you book a flower package.

You've been planning every details of this wedding for months. Now ENJOY IT and let us take care of the rest!

Coordination includes:

2 hour pre-consultation
Completed Wedding Timeline
Confirmation With All Vendors
6 hours of coordination on the day of your wedding

We recommend 1 coordinator for every 75 guests. Additional hours billed at $50 per hour per coordinator.

Maureen C. Weddings Maureen C. Weddings Wedding Planners

Nery's Flowers was a pleasure to work with for a December wedding I planned & coordinated. Considering it was a month before the wedding, they responded quickly to my inquiry, met with the Mother of the Bride, and offered her a great package. I had the pleasure of picking up the flowers and meeting their team. They are the sweetest! The flower arrangements were beautiful and high quality. I recommend them for any occasion!

4251 SW 70 Court Miami, FL, 33155
Location of (Nery's Flowers)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding