Miami, FL 33196 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,000
Availability Check your date

About Events By Priscilla

Events by Priscilla is a Miami, Florida-based wedding planner. Owner Priscilla admits she loves rom-coms like The Wedding Planner, and Pretty Woman is her not-so-guilty pleasures. Her background in the hospitality industry led her to pursue her own passion — weddings and bringing couples the utmost joy. Events by Priscilla will provide valuable support, uncanny organization, and attention to detail, and a trail of glitter throughout your entire planning process. Their team has planned vintage glam weddings with towering floral arrangements of roses and peonies, rustic outdoor weddings complete with flower crowns and succulents, and classic black tie weddings.

Events by Priscilla offers multiple packages to suit a variety of couple's timelines, budgets, and needs. She provides undivided attention to all of her couples, no matter how demanding their event. Events by Priscilla's services include:

• Day of coordination

Events By Priscilla 6
Events By Priscilla 7
  • Bianca

Bianca Cerice · Married on 07/06/2019

Made all our dreams come true!

Working with Priscilla was a complete blessing. She truly made all our wedding dreams come true. Priscilla is professional and confident. She was always there to lend a helping hand and make the planning process so smooth. I can honestly say I had no stress during the planning (a year) because I knew Priscilla was by my side. All everyone kept telling me during and after the wedding was how smooth and fun the wedding was. It flowed beautifully- thanks to Priscilla and her team. I could go on forever...but really and truly Events by Priscilla is a gem in the wedding Industry. Thank you Priscilla for helping us make our wedding PERFECT!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Maria Fernanda · Married on 07/06/2019

The best you could ever ask for!

Don't think twice! She (and her team) is the best you could ever ask for in a wedding planner! From the moment I talked to her over the phone and video chatted (I live out of state) I knew I was booking her services. She's knowledgeable, flexible and above all: she CARES! She wants your day to be as perfect as it possibly can be just as much as you do. She's also very skilled in working through the nitty gritty, guiding you and breaking it down to you in plain terms in order to make the best decisions swiftly. She's AMAZING at follow ups and getting every vendor on board with all the details and taking as many things off your plate as possible. Did I mention she did all of this while being 6 months pregnant on the day of? She's simply the best.
    Thank you Priscilla and team for making our day everything it was meant to be!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

The best wedding planner you could have!

Priscilla was my day of coordinator and she did such an amazing job on my entire wedding. I had my ceremony, cocktail and reception all at the Coral Gables Country Club and everything turned out so beautiful!! She was able to work with the coordinator at the club with me to get everything I wanted so that my event was perfect and went above and beyond to make sure I was happy!! She was professional, polite and friendly. She literally was magical and just made everything look beautiful without me having to tell her specific instructions. She really saw my vision and was able to make it a reality. Also her organization skills were perfect and the timeline she sent me for my wedding made it so easy to keep track of everything. I can’t say enough good things about Priscilla and her team and I would use her again and again for any event!

Sent on 06/27/2019

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1