Miami, FL 33196 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Events By Priscilla

Events by Priscilla is a Miami, Florida-based wedding planner. Owner Priscilla admits she loves rom-coms like The Wedding Planner, and Pretty Woman is her not-so-guilty pleasures. Her background in the hospitality industry led her to pursue her own passion — weddings and bringing couples the utmost joy. Events by Priscilla will provide valuable support, uncanny organization, and attention to detail, and a trail of glitter throughout your entire planning process. Their team has planned vintage glam weddings with towering floral arrangements of roses and peonies, rustic outdoor weddings complete with flower crowns and succulents, and classic black tie weddings.

Events by Priscilla offers multiple packages to suit a variety of couple’s timelines, budgets, and needs. She provides undivided attention to all of her couples, no matter how demanding their event. Events by Priscilla’s services include:

• Day of coordination
  • Partial wedding planning
  • Full wedding planning
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Budget analysis
Follow Events By Priscilla on

Other couples have also viewed

• That One Little Detail

44 Reviews for Events By Priscilla

• Hannah

Hannah L. · Married on 06/26/2021

Day of Coordinator

Priscilla was the best thing I spent money on for my wedding day. She was easy to communicate with, eager to help with anything at all, and made me feel so at ease. From fixing my earring before the ceremony to letting me vent to her at the end of the night, she made everything feel as if it was going so smoothly. She gave me the greatest gift of my life because my husband and I were able to just let go and enjoy our wedding day and know that everything was taken care of. I couldn’t have done that without her. She was the thing I was most grateful for, other than my husband, on that day and I would hire her over and over again (and I suggest that you do too).

Sent on 06/29/2021
  • Mariana

Mariana R. · Married on 06/11/2021

Amazing, organized, responsive and a pleasure to work with

The Events by Priscilla team is definitely who you want by your side on the most important day of your life. Priscilla is a great listener and goes above and beyond to make sure the bride and groom's requests are fulfilled to best of all of her team and all of the vendor team's abilities. She is calm and polite no matter the circumstances. She is responsive, no matter what time you need her, even though is a full time mom. And most of all, she is a wonderful and kind person and if I had to do it all over again I would still pick her and her team to be my wedding coordinators!

Sent on 07/17/2021
  • Marina

Marina L. · Married on 05/01/2021

The BEST wedding planner in the business

Priscilla was the BEST decision my fiancé and I made in our entire wedding planning process. We happened to run into her at our venue and it was like fate brought us together. She helped me plan the entire wedding and every single one of her recommendations exceeded our expectations. She knows the wedding industry inside and out and we trusted her blindly. She was the head of our vendor team and I can say we had the best team in Miami. I didn’t stress for one second with her by my side. When I would start to get nervous and she would call it was like instant therapy. Her attention to detail was like nothing I’ve ever seen. She had us on a timeline the day of our wedding and everyone kept telling me there’s no way you’ll stick to it. Not only did we stick to it, which is insane, but we actually had time to just live in every moment and not rush. She had everything you could ever need. Her assistant was with me the entire day making sure I ate, had everything I needed and even helped me get into my dress. She fixed my hair before every picture and had water with her to keep me hydrated. Priscilla was the glue that held the entire wedding together. During family pictures she would run up to my fiancé and I and make sure we were drinking and eating and staying picture perfect. Words cannot express the royal treatment that my fiancé and I received. I can honestly say I could not have done it without her. She’s the sweetest most amazing woman on the planet and now a very good friend to both my fiancé and I. She’s at the top of her game and I will recommend her to absolutely everyone!

Sent on 05/03/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Events By Priscilla FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 3000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Miami, 33196 See on map
    305-748-2062 (Phone number)
    Location of (Events By Priscilla)