Nery's Flowers Reviews

Nery's Flowers 7
  • Janny

Janny Fleitas · Married on 06/14/2019

Nery is amazing!

Not only was Nery the sweetest but her arrangements were beautiful! She captured what we wanted and the flowers were beautiful, the colors were amazing!!!! She was accommodating and responsive and just plain amazing really blessed.

Sent on 06/16/2019

Hi Janny,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback - it means so much to us! We are happy you loved your florals, and send you all our love in your newest adventure together. XOXO
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 04/06/2019

One of my favorite vendors!

What can I say about Nery? She is not only talented but truly takes her time to bring your vision to life. She did my wedding and bridal shower flowers and everything was beautiful. She’s also extremely responsive (which is very important to me in vendors). Nery surpassed all of my expectations. I’m still obsessing over my bridal bouquet! Last pic included is from my bridal shower.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Nery's Flowers 16
    Nery's Flowers 17
    Nery's Flowers 18

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Marissa, thank you so much! I was a pleasure to work with you both and with Priscilla. You had one of the coolest bouquets we've done so far! Sending lots of love and laughter your way.
  • Arlene

Arlene · Married on 10/27/2018

Most amazing florist

Nery is an angel on earth! She is the sweetest woman with a passion for florals! I had a very specific vision for our wedding and Nery shared all her knowledge about what would work and look best and stay writing your budget, and let me tell you, she’s a true expert! My wedding was absolutely beautiful and something out of a fairytale! All the flowers were so fresh and perfectly open and big and smelled divine! We even had a last minute venue change for our ceremony and Nery was able to accommodate and create our dream ceremony with only 3 weeks notice! She understood our vision and executed it perfectly! Nery and her team are so special and professional and a dream to work with! Our guests were fascinated with our centerpieces and placed them all over their homes - some still have the centerpieces alive and beautifully displayed in their homes!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Arlene, you are so sweet. Every detail of your wedding looked incredible, and we re so happy to have been a part of your big day. All the best to you both!

Suri · Married on 07/12/2018

Nery was very professional when she made my wedding bouquet! It came out even better than I expected :) Thanks!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Suri, thanks so much for your kind note. We're glad you loved your bouquet! Sending all the best wishes for your new marriage.

Vanessa · Married on 04/29/2018

What can I say about Nery other than her work is completely incredible! I was shocked by how beautiful everything turned out the day of our wedding. The attention to detail was amazing. Nery understood my vision and surpassed my expectations!

Sent on 05/12/2018
    Nery's Flowers 19

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Hi Vanessa, so glad to know you loved your flowers as much as we did! What a beautiful wedding, congratulations again! Thank you for the kind words!

Michelle · Married on 03/03/2018

I cannot begin to describe how happy we are that we signed with Nery. She is AMAZING! She was professional, immediately responsive, a sweetheart, and truly went above and beyond to make our dream a reality. I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding perfect. I will forever recommend her and think any bride would be lucky to have her do her wedding! All photos added as part of this review were taken by Finding Light Photography (https://findinglightphotography.com/).

—Michelle & Shawn Hogan

Nery's Flowers 26
    Nery's Flowers 27
    Nery's Flowers 28

Nery's Flowers's reply:

WOW! Thanks so much for sharing, Michelle. And such gorgeous pics! We are happy to know that you loved your flowers and thanks again for the kind words and recommendations. Best wishes to you and your lucky groom!

samantha · Married on 02/24/2018

I could not have asked for a better experience for my wedding day! Every time I spoke to Nery, I was left very satisfied and felt at ease. Nery's Flowers went above and beyond what I expected not only for my bouquet, but for everything. The bridesmaids bouquets were beautfiul, and the presentation upon delivery cannot be beat. The bouquets were so full and beautiful, everyone thought they were arrangements for decor. Would 100% recommend and go to again for future floral needs.

Sent on 02/27/2018

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Ahhhh! So sweet, Samantha! Thank you for taking the time to review us and congratulations again! Many blessings for the happy couple :)

Miguel · Married on 12/30/2017

Nery's Flowers exceeded our expectations. Our ceremony and reception was simply amazing. Nery helped me creation a vision for my wedding that helped me accomplish my dream wedding. The center pieces, bouquets, boutineers were absolutely gorgeous. Nery and her team are simply the best!
    -Liza and Miguel Hernandez

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Nery's Flowers 29

Briggette · Married on 12/13/2017

We are super happy to have chosen Nery's Flowers! Nery and her team are absolutely amazing! They made sure that all detail requests were fulfilled. Nery is super nice! Their work is outstanding! Thank you for making our day one to remember!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • I

Ivonne · Married on 07/25/2017

She has done 2 events for our office, and both times the arrangements were beautiful!!! To the point that a few clients wanted to take them home!!..

Sent on 10/05/2017

Julissa · Married on 07/08/2017

Nery is a really nice and creative person, from the moment of our first meeting with her she understood exactly the kind of arrangements we wanted and added great suggestions, and she was very open and felixble with any changes and additions we asked for. The arrangements turned out beautifully and exactly how we wanted them, and she was very accomodating when it came to the delivery of the center pieces at the reception venue and the bouquet, corsages and boutunnieres at the church.

Evelyn · Married on 06/17/2017

My experience with Nery was amazing! Everything turned out so beautiful and I’m so happy! She was so helpful throughout the entire process, I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/06/2017
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 04/30/2017

Nerys did an amazing job for our wedding. Very professional and beautiful family. Prices are great too.. definitely recommend her!!! Yesenia and Javier Diaz

Nery's Flowers 30
    Nery's Flowers 31
    Nery's Flowers 32

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2017

From the moment I met Nery to go over wedding details, I knew she was the one that would arrange the most gorgeous arrangements for my wedding. She knew immediately exactly what I wanted. All my flowers arrived to the venue on a timely manner and she was always quick to response on any questions I had. I'd recommend her with my eyes closed.

Sent on 05/25/2017

dasha · Married on 03/04/2017

I definitely recommend Nery’s Flowers for any event! She did my wedding flower arrangements, and we could not be more pleased with her work. She was timely, responsive, attentive and great to work with. It was easy to request just what I wanted. 100% great customer service!!! Highly recommend.

Carmen · Married on 02/04/2017

All the flowers came out beautiful, Nery was very sweet and patient. highly recommended

Karla · Married on 01/21/2017

Nery did a great job! Loved my flowers!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Vanessa · Married on 01/21/2017

Nery is absolutely AMAZING! I met with her and gave her a general idea of what I was after, and she took my ideas and ran with them, creating bouquets and centerpieces that exceeded my expectations! Not to mention how incredibly sweet and kind her and her husband were when delivering our flowers. I could not have imagined such wonderful flowers, they were stunning and I couldn't recommend her more highly. Thank you for making my vision a reality!

Sent on 01/23/2017
  • F

Francisco · Married on 01/07/2017

Nery is simply the best - her attention to detail is second to none and excellent service. And she has great pricing. One of our favorite vendors - she always put us at ease. Everyone complimented our flowers.

Wedding 1/7/17

Sent on 01/15/2017

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Hey Francisco! Thanks so much for your review and kind words. Your pictures look incredible and you both look so happy! Many blessings for you and Jess. PS - best wedding hashtag EVER. ;)
  • I

IRMA · Married on 11/26/2016

NERY I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR PROVIDING US WITH THE VERY BEST FLOWERS. OFTEN I FOUND MYSELF JUST STARTING AT HOW BEAUTIFUL THE CENTERPIECES CAME OUT. IT IS STILL THE VERY BEST PART OF THE WEDDING FOR ME. I CANT GET OVER HOW AMAZING IT LOOKED. THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING LOOK SPECTACULAR. MR ANS MRS BALDWIN 11/26/2016

Sent on 12/06/2016

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Hi Irma and Anthony! So glad that you loved your flowers, and so sweet of you to leave us your feedback. Best of luck and much love for your new marriage. Hope to see you soon!

Linda · Married on 11/20/2016

I do not know where to begin! Nery is just absolutely magnificent! She is an amazing professional and her work is simply beautiful! She made all my visions come to life. From my bouquet to the centerpieces everything was PERFECT! She works with your budget and gives amazing recommendations. My flowers could not have come out more beautiful. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Linda, you are too kind! We are so happy to hear how much you loved your flowers, and the whole event looked spectacular! Thanks for taking the time to review us! XOXO

She was great ans sweet! I sent her a picture with the idea for my centerpieces and she made a great, beautiful centerpiceces! I love them, everybody love the color of the flowers.
    Thank you so much Nery.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Nery is talented, sweet and a pleasure to work with! I got chills when I walked into our wedding reception. The flowers were amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Nery's Flowers was wonderful to work with for our October 2016 wedding. Her rates are very competitive and she is the sweetest! Our wedding party flowers were gorgeous and our reception flowers were absolutely breathtaking. When I walked into the room, I got the chills. Nery executed EXACTLY what I had envisioned.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Nery's Flowers's reply:

Ashley, it was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day, and thank you for your kind words. Everything looked incredible, we can't stop looking at the pictures! All the best for your new family! XOXO