Nelly's Events

Hialeah, Florida View map

Nelly's Events provides planning services to Hialeah, Florida and the Miami area. Their philosophy is simple: take the stress away from you on your wedding day. Owner Annelys realized her passion for planning events and then founded her business. She loves to help couples through the best day of their lives.

Experience
Annelys Taveras received her bachelor's degree in hospitality knowing that her passion was event planning all along. She earned a certification in floral design and has a wedding and event planner certification. She was also enrolled in the Preston Bailey Signature Wedding Design course. After receiving all of her training, she worked alongside Jessica's Events and freelanced for Fetes and Events. Since then, she has planned over 30 weddings and continues to help couples on their wedding day.

Her four packages range in option in order to give every client the amount of planning they need. From full planning services to simple day-of coordination, Nelly's Events has it all. Her full services include:

• Full planning
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Aliana Married on 09/05/2021

The best wedding planner ever.

I found Nelly through a friend that recently had a wedding. My friend highly recommended her and told me so many good things about her. I quickly sent Nelly a text message and she responded to me immediately. all her communication was always very quick! I would write to her and I would get a text message back within seconds ! I hired nelly for “day of” planning but wow did she do so much more. She made sure my band hand a walk through, all my genders had given insurance to my venue and gave me a detailed timeline. Nelly makes sore your dash goes smoothly and that your dream wedding comes true. Nelly was so kind to pick up everything after the wedding and take it to her house. Our venue unfortunately did not allow us to keep everything I have brought which was a lot, the sweetheart table, lanterns, wedding signs. She made sure everything got back and picked up everything. She even went as far as taking things to her house and even offered to drop them off at my house so I could enjoy my wedding night and not have to worry about picking up. She also made sure To get desserts for me, one of each because I didn’t get to try any other desserts. She made sure that I ate and had drinks most importantly. I highly highly recommend her, she’s nothing but amazing, down to earth and easy to speak with. She will make your night that much more memorable
    Tercy N. Married on 07/04/2021

Excellent Day of Coordinator

I used Nelly for my day or coordinator. She was so well organized and professional. My day went so smoothly that I was able to enjoy every aspect of my wedding. My guests mentioned to me how I looked stress-free and I was having such a good time. That was all Nelly's doing. I didn't hear one issue that went wrong. She handled everything! She was much needed and I would refer her to everyone.
    Alison B. Married on 01/18/2020

Excellent planner

Nelly was there every step of the way, even though she was only my day-of planner. She ensured everything went smoothly and handled every detail so I did not need to stress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Hialeah, Florida, 33012
7864681916
Location of (Nelly's Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding