About Nelly's Events

Nelly's Events provides planning services to Hialeah, Florida and the Miami area. Their philosophy is simple: take the stress away from you on your wedding day. Owner Annelys realized her passion for planning events and then founded her business. She loves to help couples through the best day of their lives.

Experience
Annelys Taveras received her bachelor's degree in hospitality knowing that her passion was event planning all along. She earned a certification in floral design and has a wedding and event planner certification. She was also enrolled in the Preston Bailey Signature Wedding Design course. After receiving all of her training, she worked alongside Jessica's Events and freelanced for Fetes and Events. Since then, she has planned over 30 weddings and continues to help couples on their wedding day.

Her four packages range in option in order to give every client the amount of planning they need. From full planning services to simple day-of coordination, Nelly's Events has it all. Her full services include:

• Full planning
varona 615
varona 1217

13 Reviews for Nelly's Events

Stephany · Married on 02/17/2018

Working with you was amazing. You made everything so easy for me and I swear I did not have not one worry through out my planning process of the wedding plus of course on day of, no worry at all. Also you are a wonderful and great person. I hope to work with you again for other events that I will have with in my life because the trust I have in you is grand. Your understanding of all the issues that I have going on made me feel so at ease when I chose you to plan my wedding for me. You had me smiling from ear to ear on how you put everything together for me. Again thank you so much for everything you did it was a pleasure working with you and of course I will be recommending you to any people that I know that are getting married or have any events. Thank you from Pedro and I .

Eva · Married on 02/03/2018

Nelly was very helpful and organized. There were a lot of moving parts to our wedding and she helped to keep everyone on track and keep save all of our personal items. She made it so we could really enjoy the day!

Award

Nelly's Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1