Neira Event Group

Wisconsin Dells, WI View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

Neira Event Group is a full service event planning company. We service many of the areas weddings, community events, expos, company parties, and social events. Once you book your event with us, you're in the hands of professionals who take your vision and their creativity to execute a flawless event. Our event services range from staffing, talent acquisition, planning and management, linens, custom built decor, plus our own flower department to service any weddings and corporate decor needs. The Group also specializes in non-traditional venues, whether it is a corporate or social event we can make it the unexpected!

• Dita
    Dita A. Married on 11/10/2019

Best Planner EVER

Neira Event Group made dreams come true on our wedding day! Fiorella was a part of the process from day one, which means she was there for all the ups and downs that comes with wedding planning... including last minute ceremony venue change due to inclement weather. She made it such an easy and fun experience that I almost wish I could do it again! As a nontraditional couple, we wanted to have a more unique wedding reception with a 'strolling dinner' instead of a traditional sit down meal. This was new to a lot of us but Fiorella executed it perfectly! If you are getting married and in need of a little (or a lot of) direction... you HAVE to hire Neira Event Group and Fiorella for the big day. I would recommend using her for the whole process but if anything, you need to hire her and her team for day-of services because she effortlessly kept the flow of the day going. I know for a fact that our day wouldn't have been what it was without NEG. Thank you for all you do to make dreams come true, Fiorella!
    Jennifer Married on 08/10/2019

Incredibly Smooth Wedding

Fiorella was an amazing day of planner! We got married out of town, and she had a lot of great recommendations for local vendors. She went above and beyond to make sure all of our decorations were set up in time, and my wedding day was completely stress free because of her!
    Jamie Married on 12/01/2016
    Fiorella was so helpful and was a total lifesaver! I am glad she helped us plan the wedding. Especially the day of the wedding..I'm not sure everything would have went smoothly if it was not for her! She gave many suggestions from vendors to decorating to many other things as well. I would recommend her to anyone!

Real Weddings

• Tyler & Allie
    30 photos · 05/28/2017

613 Broadway Wisconsin Dells, WI, 53965
Location of (Neira Event Group)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding