1111 Capital St., Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tara Draper Photography

Feeling comfortable with your photographer is essential on your wedding day. I strive in making connections with each couple on a personal level, so that they feel at ease in front of the camera. It’s all about having a good time and making your photography experience fun, enjoyable and stress-free. After photographing over 100 weddings, I have realized that the day goes by so fast. It’s my job to tell your story, capturing the essence of your love and all the efforts that you have put into your special day. My style is timeless, natural, modern and creative.

As an artist, I bring my vision and creative talents with each wedding experience, and I’m heavily influenced by art, emotion and fashion and have always sought a creative outlet. I have always loved photography, how it can transport you into a different place and time with just one image. Once I focused my efforts behind the lens, I knew I had found the perfect medium that would allow me to combine my creativity, love of working with others, and my design talents.

There are a variety of packages and products ranging from leather albums, coffee table books, sign-in books, gallery wraps and much more. All of my 8 and 10 hour packages include a second shooter as well. Custom wedding packages and pricing are available.

I look forward to meeting you and creating beautiful memories that you and your families will cherish forever!

Contact me at taradraperphoto@yahoo.com or 608-393-0716

Tara Draper Photography 4
Tara Draper Photography 5

Kelsey · Married on 08/10/2019

You NEED To Hire Tara

Tara is the absolute best. I can't even put into words how thankful we are that she was our wedding photographer. She made sure our day ran smoothly, she handed out the flower petals I wanted to be thrown during the recessional when she noticed no one had taken them, she let me use her dress as a tissue, she kept our group laughing and having fun the whole time and the times we were taking photos were efficient and enjoyable. That doesn't even cover how beautiful her work is. She was able to capture the day I had been planning since I was a little girl perfectly. I didn't realize how much they would mean to me until I saw them. The photos of our families, the wedding party, the details, and everything in between brought me to tears. I can't thank her enough, and I can't recommend her enough to anyone about to be married. She made it perfect.

Tara Draper Photography 6
    Tara Draper Photography 7
    Tara Draper Photography 8
    Tara Draper Photography 9
    Tara Draper Photography 10
    Sent on 10/01/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2019

Tara did such an amazing job and was so unbelievably patient, open and flexible from beginning to end. We had beautiful weather and a photographer that took full advantage of the weather and the views and setting of our venue.

I would highly recommend Tara for any event or occasion you may need photographs professionally done. Thank you Tara for capturing the beautiful moments of our special day!

Sent on 10/21/2013
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 04/27/2019

Above and Beyond

Tara blew us away throughout our entire wedding process. From our initial phone conversation, I knew Tara would be a dream to work with. Tara was organized, funny, personable, genuine and most of all caring. A month before the wedding we touch base to go over our dream shot list and who everyone was. Tara asked questions throughout the entire phone call making sure we were all on the same page. The week of our April wedding we found out it was going to snow. Tara called on the Thursday before the wedding to literally pump me up! She knew I would be upset it was snowing (I had said it several times-- “The only thing I don’t want is snow”) but she reassured me I would have the best photos ever and that it would be so much fun! We adjusted the timeline and location of some shots to make sure we were prepared. On the day of our wedding (April 27th) it snowed, like snow globe style snow. Tara and Lindsay came into the bridal suite (early which is on time for me) and the first thing they asked was how was I feeling. They were energized and ready which pumped me up. Throughout the entire day, Tara and Lindsay were AMAZING! Being in front of the camera or center of attention is not something we are comfortable with but we felt like a movie star. We were having so much fun we didn’t feel cold or anxious to be done with photos. When the ceremony and reception came around, I didn’t even realize Tara and Lindsay were at the venue. They were stealthy in getting photos so stealthy I didn’t see them in any of the photos our guests took which means our guests never had a blocked view! We did not invest in a videographer and looking back we didn’t need to. Our story is perfectly displayed in photos. Looking back we not only have stunning photo but great memories. Thank you Tara and Lindsay for an absolutely amazing experience. As our family grows (one day) we cannot wait to travel to Wisconsin to continue working with you!

Tara Draper Photography 11
    Tara Draper Photography 12
    Tara Draper Photography 13
    Tara Draper Photography 14
    Tara Draper Photography 15
    Tara Draper Photography 16
    Sent on 08/01/2019

Tara Draper Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Canvas
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums