Tara Draper Photography Reviews

Tara Draper Photography 4
Tara Draper Photography 5
Tara Draper Photography 6

Nicole · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Tara did such an amazing job and was so unbelievably patient, open and flexible from beginning to end. We had beautiful weather and a photographer that took full advantage of the weather and the views and setting of our venue.

I would highly recommend Tara for any event or occasion you may need photographs professionally done. Thank you Tara for capturing the beautiful moments of our special day!

• Paige

Paige Lindner · Married on 11/17/2018

Tara Draper ridiculously incredible work and heart

You are not doing your wedding, your venue, your party, or the future you in looking at these photos down the road justice unless you book with Tara. I have had the privilege to work for her, have her do my senior photos, family Christmas card photo shoots, family pictures, and now wedding. As my life has evolved and grown she has captured me in those moments and this is no different. She does everything the day to provide peace, lend a hand wherever necessary, extend helpful advice (if asked for) and you will always find her affected and teary eyed in the back of your ceremony doing her job perfectly. Tara has more of an eye for candid, lovely, unique shots than anyone I’ve known. She wears no coat to experience what the people she is photographing experience and treats every bride/groom like her best friends. This woman (and Katie Hunt her second shooter) took the cake, loved me so well on my big day, and didn’t stop at mediocre. When I look back on these photos and her contribution that day every cent was worth it.

Cathy · Married on 08/04/2018

Tara makes taking pictures easy! Her work is beautiful!

Tara Draper Photography 7
    Tara Draper Photography 8
    Tara Draper Photography 9
    Tara Draper Photography 10
    Tara Draper Photography 11

Michelle · Married on 06/03/2017

Tara was amazing from start to finish. She is very efficient and easy to work with. Our photos are so beautiful I cried the first time I opened them. Our wedding day was a little hectic as most are but Tara made sure to work through every hiccup with us, and really felt like a friend. My brides maids were lost on how to lace my dress, Tara was there. Didn't know how to put my veil in..here comes Tara. All while remaining professional and still getting every photo I could have imagined. Tara is worth every penny we spent and I would hire her, in a heartbeat, 100x over. If you're debating between photographers..seriously end the debate and go with Tara, you will be happy you did. Thanks again Tara!

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

Tara did my senior photos when I was graduating high school, and after that experience there was no question who I wanted to do my now husbands and my engagement photos and wedding photos. I'm not someone who's comfortable with how I look (or someone who's comfortable in front of the camera), but Tara's photos always make me feel beautiful! She put both my husband and I at ease during our sessions, making us laugh and forget sometimes that we were even posed. Our pictures look amazing, and we couldn't have asked for anything better.

Tara Draper Photography 12

Kimberly · Married on 09/10/2016

Tara made my wedding day much easier. She walked me through a timeline of what to expect, made sure to capture plenty of candids, and took incredible outdoor pictures. I was overjoyed when I got to see all of the photos she took. Since the day was so busy, I now get to see what else was happening that day.

Emily · Married on 08/20/2016

I had been following Tara's work for a while and knew that I always wanted her to be my photographer for my wedding, whenever that day would come. Tara is so artistic and her photos speak volumes. Our engagement session with her was so fun, she is very professional and very quirky she keeps you moving, you're always in your natural element and I feel that nothing was 'posed' because she moves so quick. She has a wonderful eye for lighting, background, and a great knowledge of how to work with everyone. Our wedding was absolutely amazing and Tara, or any photographer, is kind of the one who keeps the timeline moving. Photos mean everything to me as I know we will have these captured moments for the rest of our lives. Tara is so accommodating to every request, my Dad even had little surprises that day that I knew nothing about and she made sure to include everything into our timeline. She works so well with groups keeping everyone focused and keeping the ball moving. I can't say enough about how well she works with everyone, and then there's her photos. We received over 1,000 photos from our wedding day and there isn't one that we don't like, it's so hard to choose our favorites as there are so many. She has a great eye for things that will work, she is very energetic, I can't say enough about how happy I am that we went with Tara for our photos, she is worth every penny and I know we will use her again in the future!

Sue · Married on 08/20/2016

Tara was great, and we absolutely love the pictures from our daughter's engagement and wedding day!

Tara is wonderful! She is so comfortable to be around and made it easy to pose for photos. The quality and uniqueness of her photos are outstanding!!!

Shea · Married on 05/14/2016

I recommend Tara to do any and all photos for you! She is so great to work with and so talented. We hired her to do our wedding and engagement photos. She offered to do some shots with our daughter who wasn't quite 1 for the engagement shoot. Tara was so patient and great with our daughter and I was beyond excited that she got to be in some pics with us! Our wedding photos were absolutely perfect and she got them to us in a timely fashion. She won't disappoint!

Kelsey · Married on 05/07/2016

Wow, we couldn't be happier with our decision to choose Tara to capture our wedding day. She is an amazing photographer and such a wonderful person to work with. We had Tara do our engagement photos as well, this was a great way for us to work with her before the wedding day and work on getting comfortable in front of the camera. I loved working with Tara pre-wedding, we were able to talk through the big day, different ideas and work on accommodating any special requests. I was a little nervous that our large wedding party would be harder to control, but I was wrong. Tara did a fabulous job of always getting everyone together and were they needed to be at the right time. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our overall experience and the professionalism Tara has. Our photos are incredible, she has captured our big day perfectly. We can't thank her enough, and look forward to using her again some day. Thank you, Tara!

Carrie · Married on 04/30/2016

We cannot say enough great things about Tara and the work she does. She is a fabulous photographer and wonderful to work with. We were really nervous about our engagement photos and yet there was no reason because she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We were able to relax and have fun while posing for picture on our big wedding day! She helped us with any hiccups we had during the day. She made sure our day went perfectly smooth! We are anxiously awaiting our wedding day photos! Highly recommended!

Katie · Married on 10/17/2015

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our photographer selection! We have received countless remarks from friends & family about how these are the best photos they have ever seen... Not only is the quality there, but Tara goes above and beyond to actually get to know her clients. She did not miss one single moment throughout the day, and captured many that we didn't even know happened! My husband and I felt the same emotions we had on our wedding day all over again when we received our finished gallery. We would choose Tara over and over again for any photography needs we may encounter in our future!

AMBER · Married on 09/12/2015

Tara truly has a gift. She is not only professional, flexible and reasonable, but genuinely has an eye for beauty and "moments". Our wedding package included an engagement session, she offered to throw in a few shots with our children as well, that meant so much to us, we had never had professional family portraits taken, she made it so very special. Our wedding day was absolutely magical, and Tara captured every single moment and detail. We received so many compliments about Tara that day, she displays such a positive energy and was great to work with. We received our photos in a timely fashion, and they are just breathtaking! The day goes by so quickly, it was wonderful to see all of the moments that she captured for us. She also included a wedding video, that was a complete surprise to us.. it was so special and so thoughtful of her! We will cherish our wedding photos and video always! We can't thank you enough, Tara!!

Tara truly was wonderful to work with. She has such talent and we could not have asked for more beautiful photos! She went above and beyond our expectations!

Jessica · Married on 07/31/2015

Tara is unbelievable! She was very fun and efficient, So many pictures were taken throughout the day that I was not even aware were being taken. I didn't feel like I missed out on any part of the wedding festivities, she was very efficient with taking our pictures. She also had very fun and creative ideas. Getting our wedding photos back was a much more pleasant experience than I thought it would be! I highly recommend Tara!

Tara is an amazing photographer! She never disappoints! I have never been photogenic, but always happy with her photos! She has the touch!

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/19/2014

Omg where do I start. Our wedding package also included an engagement session and we absolutely loved the quality photos we received. Tara is so easy going that you automatically feel comfortable with her. She is awesome at helping you "pose" to get the best pictures. The day of our wedding, once again she was amazing! We seriously love our wedding pictures! Cannot thank her enough. When I give other brides advice (when they ask) I also recommend Tara. Your wedding pictures are something you'll always go back and look at for years to come and share with you family and generations after you so be sure to hire a quality photographer.

Alyssa · Married on 08/03/2014

I am a photographer myself, so it was really important to me to find an amazing photographer for my wedding. After searching all over, going to 4 different wedding shows, I finally found Tara. Her and Abby were wonderful! Couldn't be happier with our photos.

Tara was amazing on our wedding day from giving us cues and ideas for pictures as well as taking some of mine. Every photo from getting ready to the 1st dance captured the moment perfectly. Even though she wasn't from the milwaukee area and hadn't shot here before she did her research and found that a license was needed for a park I wanted to shoot at and split the cost with me. I would recommend Tara to any future bride!

Tara and her second shooter Abby were a blast to work with on our wedding day! They were amazingly quick, and were able to get all of the pictures I wanted without taking up time that I wanted to spend at the reception with our guests. Her photos are stunning and we loved having her be a part of our big day!

Ellie · Married on 08/17/2013

Tara was sooooo easy to work with and I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! She kept me comfortable and our wedding party on time all day. I'll never forget that as she was taking portraits of me and my maids before the wedding she took me aside to ask me how I was feeling and to let me know that it can sometimes feel stressful to have everyone in your face all day- and that if there was anything she could do throughout the day to help with that to just let her know! I still receive compliments on my photos! Excellent service and quality of work!

Tara was great, so personable with our whole wedding party that we were all immediately relaxed and it showed in our photos! She could see beauty anywhere and was able to capture a lot of unique looks/surroundings that aren't seen in picture after picture or other clients.

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2013

Everything about Tara's photography service was exceptional! I had first used her for our engagement photos and just had to have her for our wedding too! My aunt actually commented on how I never take a bad picture (totally not true I am not photogenic at all!) I have hundreds of useable photos from my wedding which I didn't think was even possible. She is very good at getting that perfect shot!

Michele · Married on 05/12/2012

Tara is an amazing photographer. We were coming in from out of town for our wedding and had only spoken to Tara over phone and email, yet she was able to capture our personal style in her photography. She was very friendly to work with and made taking the pictures a pleasure. Tara even captured moments my husband and I hadn't realized. It was fun reliving the day when our photos arrived. We have received so many positive comments on our wedding photos. We would highly recommend Tara Draper Photography and I think her work has only gotten better since our wedding.