Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

18 Reviews for Neckwerk Entertainment

Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)

This dude!!!
Everything up to our wedding was great, in meeting with us and making sure our day turned out great and what we were looking for.
The day of our outdoor wedding we had some weather come in, we moved from outside to inside, outside to inside, trying to battle the rain and wanting to give my wife what she dreamed for, we found a break in the weather and moved back outside, in all this did Greg was sweating busting his butt going back and fourth, doing everything possible to make it work, all with a smile on his face because he knew how important it was, and it went perfectly thanks to him!

Profile Picture Justin, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't imagine a better DJ for our wedding. DJ Greg Ellis went above and beyond and was the life of the party. He was so flexible and easy to work with and was a hit among the guests. He was SO fun. I wish he could be a guest and a DJ at all parties that I go to.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Greg is hands down one of the best values you will find for a DJ in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Trust me - I did ALL the research. I am so happy we chose DJ Greg to MC and DJ our big day. He had everything covered from the ceremony to the last song, and everyone had a great time. I had multiple people come up to me to tell me what a professional Greg was. He met with my fiance and I several times throughout the wedding planning process and reassured me every step of the way with my dozens of requests (everything from a custom processional song to special announcements throughout the night). Above all else, Greg is just a great guy. So easy to talk with, gets along with everyone, and keeps the party going. And he hit the dance floor multiple times throughout the evening!

Your DJ is such an important part of your big day, and really does play an integral role in facilitating the festivities for the evening. I can assure you, if you hire DJ Greg, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews