About Neckwerk Entertainment

Want to jump start your next event? Get any special occasion bumpin’ with Neckwerk Entertainment, Minnesota’s premier full-service wedding and party entertainer.   Our award-winning services are the cornerstone of event planning and entertainment throughout the Twin Cities and beyond. No matter what the event, we’ve got you covered with a variety of packages and services that will fit any need.   With stunning setups and the best professional sound, lighting and visual equipment, we’re here to transform ordinary into extraordinary. We’ll partner with you to create an event that matches your personality and preference — all the while creating something you and your guests won’t soon forget.   With Neckwerk, you’ll also enjoy peace of mind. In fact, that’s what our clients appreciate most. The personal attention you’ll receive from DJ Greg Ellis, Neckwerk’s chief entertainment officer, is second to none. He works directly with each client on an individual basis to ensure their vision becomes reality.   So, what are you waiting for? Neckwerk Entertainment — it’s time to dance.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Uplighting (2)
Photobooth (1)

I couldn't imagine a better DJ for our wedding. DJ Greg Ellis went above and beyond and was the life of the party. He was so flexible and easy to work with and was a hit among the guests. He was SO fun. I wish he could be a guest and a DJ at all parties that I go to.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Greg is hands down one of the best values you will find for a DJ in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Trust me - I did ALL the research. I am so happy we chose DJ Greg to MC and DJ our big day. He had everything covered from the ceremony to the last song, and everyone had a great time. I had multiple people come up to me to tell me what a professional Greg was. He met with my fiance and I several times throughout the wedding planning process and reassured me every step of the way with my dozens of requests (everything from a custom processional song to special announcements throughout the night). Above all else, Greg is just a great guy. So easy to talk with, gets along with everyone, and keeps the party going. And he hit the dance floor multiple times throughout the evening!

Your DJ is such an important part of your big day, and really does play an integral role in facilitating the festivities for the evening. I can assure you, if you hire DJ Greg, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 6/30/17, 4 Reviews

1 ENDORSEMENT

Events

7546 5th Street N., Saint Paul, MN 55128   See On Map
612-963-7972 (phone)
Neckwerk Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Minnepolis, Saint Paul, and Twin Cities. Neckwerk Entertainment is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Minnesota wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in weddings, corporate events, school dances, private parties, birthday parties, graduations.