Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

19 Reviews for Neckwerk Entertainment

Microphones (3)
Uplighting (3)
Sound/PA System (2)
Photobooth (1)

My husband and I cannot say enough how absolutely amazing DJ Greg is!!! He is so kind, talented, and above all FUN!!! He brought so much enthusiasm and excitement to our wedding. We had so many family members and friends comment on his skill as a DJ and his professional manner. His presence and fun spirit gets everyone out on the dance floor! We can’t thank him enough for making our big day that much more special and enjoyable!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

This dude!!!
Everything up to our wedding was great, in meeting with us and making sure our day turned out great and what we were looking for.
The day of our outdoor wedding we had some weather come in, we moved from outside to inside, outside to inside, trying to battle the rain and wanting to give my wife what she dreamed for, we found a break in the weather and moved back outside, in all this did Greg was sweating busting his butt going back and fourth, doing everything possible to make it work, all with a smile on his face because he knew how important it was, and it went perfectly thanks to him!

Profile Picture Justin, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I couldn't imagine a better DJ for our wedding. DJ Greg Ellis went above and beyond and was the life of the party. He was so flexible and easy to work with and was a hit among the guests. He was SO fun. I wish he could be a guest and a DJ at all parties that I go to.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews