New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Nearly Newlywed

We are the premiere, luxury destination to purchase a discounted designer gown and the trusted way to sell your gown after your wedding day.

We help brides save money by selling a curated selection of new, sample and used gowns from top designers including Vera Wang, Elie Saab, Reem Acra, Inbal Dror and more.

Designer Wedding Dresses for Less.
Buy. Sell. Save.

nearly newlywed homepage image
about title wraper inner bg

161 Reviews for Nearly Newlywed

Amanda · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I enjoyed working with this vendor to sell my dress. They were very responsive and I'm happy someone else can wear and enjoy it! There are fees associated with the sale, so make sure you read that through first. They seem appropriate for the services received. Also, a great way to sell a dress over 5 years old (which at some shops and sites is not allowed).

Caroline · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I was a little wary about purchasing a dress online, but the return policy eased my mind. Patti also responded quickly when I had a question about shipping. It did take 3 weeks from the order date for the dress to arrive so keep this in mind when ordering. Overall, though, very great experience and I'm so happy I found my dream dress for less than half the price!

• W

Whitney · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I have bought two dresses from Nearly Newlywed - my ceremony and my reception dress. They have an amazing selection of absolutely gorgeous dresses that I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise, and their customer service members are super helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend taking a look if you have champagne taste on a beer budget!

Nearly Newlywed FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Consignment, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns