Nearly Newlywed

Nearly Newlywed

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nearly Newlywed

Buy & Resell New, Used & Sample Designer Wedding Dresses up to 90% Off.

We are the premiere, luxury destination to purchase a discounted designer gown and the trusted way to sell your gown after your wedding day.

We help brides save money by selling a curated selection of new, sample and used gowns from top designers including Vera Wang, Elie Saab, Reem Acra, Inbal Dror and more.

Designer Wedding Dresses for Less.
Buy. Sell. Save.

Bridal Gowns (23)
Consignment (13)
Cleaning (4)
Sample Sales (1)

I enjoyed working with this vendor to sell my dress. They were very responsive and I'm happy someone else can wear and enjoy it! There are fees associated with the sale, so make sure you read that through first. They seem appropriate for the services received. Also, a great way to sell a dress over 5 years old (which at some shops and sites is not allowed).

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/19/19, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was "online window shopping" and sort of found this dress I was IN LOVE WITH and bought it on a total whim. (Wedding isn't until next fall!) Because of their return policy, I was like, why not, let me just buy it and see what the deal is. It took about 2 weeks to get to me, and mind you, I had never contacted the original seller before clicking buy.

However, I was so obsessed with looking at pictures of the dress online (after I bought it but before I received it) that I actually stumbled upon the same dress (seller, origin, everything) on other preowned sites. I was so nervous that the original seller might have sold it through one of these websites before I bought it, so I emailed the info address in a panic! Patti nicely told me it was on its way to NN and that I would get it soon. I opened the box when it arrived and almost fainted. STUNNING. Much much nicer than anything I'd be able to afford in a boutique. Needs to be altered a bit, but I went to a tailor and she said it would be simple! Thanks to NN for the ease and for providing such a lovely service. I am excited to wear this gorgeous dress for the big day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/27/18, 1 Review
0.5

Terrible terrible terrible customer service. Charged me a restocking fee despite the description being completely inaccurate. Do not trust this site. Their customer service is a ZERO.

Profile Picture k, 10/27/18, 1 Review