Nearly Newlywed

Brooklyn, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

[Serving The Modern Bride]

NearlyNewlywed.com is an online listing boutique that offers an exclusive white-glove concierge service for our Brides-to-Be and Newlyweds.

We help newlyweds across the United States and Canada share the love while making some room in their closet and adding cash to their pocket, and brides-to-be around the world save money by shopping a curated selection of new, sample and used gowns from top designers including Vera Wang, Galia Lahav, Reem Acra, Inbal Dror and more for up to 90% off retail.

We are positively thrilled to offer our brides:

• Risk Free 5-Day Wedding Dress Returns
    Take advantage of our 5 Day At Home Fitting, return your item for any reason.
  • Fast Shipping Wedding Dress Orders
    Receive your dress in 2 weeks or less
  • Complimentary Shipping & Insurance
    Brides and Newlyweds never pay for standard shipping or insurance.
  • A Safe & Secure Experience
    Whether you buy or sell on Nearly Newlywed's marketplace - we've got you covered from start to finish!
  • A Dedicated, Transparent, & Knowledgeable Team
    We are committed to providing exceptional service to our brides and newlyweds - we always go the extra mile for you and make sure you're informed every step of the way💜.

[Services Offered]

Selling with NearlyNewlywed means you don’t have to lift a finger or answer an email until your dress sells. Our team handles all communication with the buyer, secure payment processing, and the logistics involved with selling your precious item. Once your dress sells we coordinate all details with you and the buyer, including payment, insurance, shipping and returns, and any questions you may have.

Buying with NearlyNewlywed means you can shop for your discount designer wedding dress with confidence. We guarantee authenticity, safety and security. We curate every gown sold, process all payments, handle shipping, and offer a risk free 5-day return policy on our wedding gowns and jumpsuits.

Our guarantee is about quality and safety for all of our brides.

[Our Story]

After Jackie got engaged and was suddenly a bride-to-be herself, she was shocked at the high cost of wedding dresses and quickly realized the wedding she had imagined (saw in magazines, Pinterest, and on bridal blogs) would cost a small fortune.

So, like any scrappy girl with designer taste, she looked for another way! eBay, marketplaces, sample sales; where were the end-of-season sales for bridal gowns? The 70% off sales for the Valentino and Elie Saab gowns she lusted after? She couldn’t find them, but what she did find were other women like her trying to buy and sell their wedding gowns and save money.

It felt like the bridal industry wanted brides to feel cheap or like they were breaking the rules by not paying full price for a designer gown.

In 2012 Jackie started NearlyNewlywed with the $$$ she got from reselling her wedding dress and the little money left after her own wedding a few months before. She launched NearlyNewlywed.com out of her living room with the support of her loving husband, family and women all over the US who sent her their gowns and believed in what she wanted to build.

Every dress we help sell or bride we help get a gown she loves, for less, is a building block to our bridal revolution.

We hope you enjoy shopping and selling on Nearly Newlywed and help us share the love!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consignment
Sample Sales
Warranties

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Full Refund

4.7

Elizabeth S. Getting married on 07/07/2023

Smooth, straightforward

When I started looking for a wedding dress, I knew the pre-owned route was what I wanted, but I wondered whether I'd find the right quality and fit. The dress I found on Nearly Newlywed far exceeds my expectations. It's gorgeous, in wonderful condition, and the listed measurements were accurate. It took just a couple weeks from when I ordered to when the dress arrived, and I appreciate that they took the time to verify authenticity and accuracy. Highly recommend!
  • Kendall
    Kendall D. Getting married on 05/03/2023

Very easy and quick!

From creating the listing to the completion of the sale, the whole experience with Nearly Newlywed was easy and stress free. Clear directions were given the whole way through for how to take photos/videos of the dress, how to ship to the buyer, and what to expect. If you’re looking to sell your dress to its next home, you can trust Nearly Newlywed!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Getting married on 11/05/2022

I found my Pronovias wedding dress and paid half the price

For any bride looking to get a high quality dress on a budget, Nearly Newlywed is probably the best pre-owned wedding dress option. They were SO responsive (both via support chat and email), even though I was ordering my dress near the holiday season. Their support team was also super friendly and really great communicators which is a huge deal when you want to make sure a dress is going to fit, etc! Their biggest selling point is that if you order a dress and it doesn't work out, you can return it to the seller for just $50 which is so worth considering the money you'll be saving buying a pre-owned dress. I'm so happy that I'm recycling a dress that otherwise wasn't going to be worn again, and that I saved a TON of money!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

419 11th St. Apt 3 Brooklyn, NY, 11215
Location of (Nearly Newlywed)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding