New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Nearly Newlywed

We are the premiere, luxury destination to purchase a discounted designer gown and the trusted way to sell your gown after your wedding day.

We help brides save money by selling a curated selection of new, sample and used gowns from top designers including Vera Wang, Elie Saab, Reem Acra, Inbal Dror and more.

Designer Wedding Dresses for Less.
Buy. Sell. Save.

Follow Nearly Newlywed on

pronovias atelier vintage 3
799f38c385004e22 bouquetsocialtaupe
nearly newlywed homepage image
Nearly Newlywed
about title wraper inner bg
jim hjelm 8558

Nearly Newlywed 6
Nearly Newlywed 7
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Getting married on 06/06/2020

I got my dream dress AND was under the budget I allotted for my dress

I'm so happy I found my dream dress! The normal retail price was a little out of my range, but I found it for almost half the cost on NearlyNewlywed with measurements that matched my own. I was a little worried about ordering something I had not seen in person or tried on, but it was reassuring that I could send it back if I needed to. I'm so happy I took the chance because my dress is absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition. It also came much faster than I thought it would! I was fully prepared to wait the three weeks, but it was so exciting when I got the shipping confirmation early. I will have to have the dress hemmed because I'm really short, but otherwise I think it will need minimal alterations. Working with the company was great and it was really nice that they followed up with me afterwards to make sure everything was okay. I would definitely recommend using this website to find your dress. I can't wait to wear mine!

Sent on 12/18/2018

T Viana · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Excellent selection, service, & great savings!

Our bride feels like a princess and wants to hug the person who wore the dress last!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Rogers · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Dress of my dreams

After 2 failed attempts at bridal stores here in California, I decided to do some online searching. I knew I adored Hayley Paige dresses and had found one that I absolutely loved. (Via Pinterest) When I searched the dress description online, I quickly found out it was a little more that I wanted to spend on my dress. That’s when I stumbled upon Nearly Newlywed and they had the exact dress I loved (and 50% off of the original price!). Like most, I was VERY HESITANT about purchasing a pre owned dress online. After doing research, I found out that they have a 5 day return policy if the dress doesn’t work out. I also read great reviews online. The dress I wanted just had the size listed, no measurements. I emailed them right away asking if they were able to provide me with then. To my surprise, I received a response back almost immediately from Patti. After a few emails back and fourth, she was able to contact the seller and get the measurements for me. It was almost near perfect in size. I ordered it right away and received it exactly a week later. The dress was perfect! I just have to have the straps shortened a tad bit. Then, after I received the dress, Patti emailed me to make sure the dress was going to work for me. Great customer service!! They made what could of been a very stressful situation a very easy one. Thank you to everyone at Newly Newlywed who helped with my order!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Nearly Newlywed FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Consignment, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns