New York, NY 10292 Map · Phone number

About Nearly Newlywed

We are the premiere, luxury destination to purchase a discounted designer gown and the trusted way to sell your gown after your wedding day.

We help brides save money by selling a curated selection of new, sample and used gowns from top designers including Vera Wang, Elie Saab, Reem Acra, Inbal Dror and more.

Designer Wedding Dresses for Less.
Buy. Sell. Save.

Nearly Newlywed 6
Nearly Newlywed 7
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Getting married on 06/06/2020

I got my dream dress AND was under the budget I allotted for my dress

I'm so happy I found my dream dress! The normal retail price was a little out of my range, but I found it for almost half the cost on NearlyNewlywed with measurements that matched my own. I was a little worried about ordering something I had not seen in person or tried on, but it was reassuring that I could send it back if I needed to. I'm so happy I took the chance because my dress is absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition. It also came much faster than I thought it would! I was fully prepared to wait the three weeks, but it was so exciting when I got the shipping confirmation early. I will have to have the dress hemmed because I'm really short, but otherwise I think it will need minimal alterations. Working with the company was great and it was really nice that they followed up with me afterwards to make sure everything was okay. I would definitely recommend using this website to find your dress. I can't wait to wear mine!

Elizabeth Rocque · Getting married on 04/25/2020

I feel like I’m dreaming!

I cannot begin to express how amazing Nearly Newlyweds business is! I had my dream designer Pinterest dress and when I searched for it, this website popped up. The dress was the exact size I needed and the description was incredible. There were plenty of different pictures of the dress so I could see how it looked onevery side. As soon as I decided this was the dress, I received an email confirmation with more information so I wasn’t so worried about buying a dress online. I received an email when it shipped with the tracking number so I knew when to expect it. I got a follow up email when it arrived to check in on how I liked the dress. The dress was in PERFECT condition. It fit just as expected- no alterations needed. It is my absolute dream dress that I never in a million years thought I would be able to afford. Not only am I satisfied with the quality of the dress, but also how smooth the process went and how caring Patti was throughout our e-mail exchanges. I am even more excited now after communicating with her about the dress! Thank you so much Nearly Newlyweds- can’t wait for my wedding day!!

Amanda · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I enjoyed working with this vendor to sell my dress. They were very responsive and I'm happy someone else can wear and enjoy it! There are fees associated with the sale, so make sure you read that through first. They seem appropriate for the services received. Also, a great way to sell a dress over 5 years old (which at some shops and sites is not allowed).

Nearly Newlywed FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Consignment, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns