Nearly Newlywed Reviews

Nearly Newlywed 6
Nearly Newlywed 7
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Getting married on 06/06/2020

I got my dream dress AND was under the budget I allotted for my dress

I'm so happy I found my dream dress! The normal retail price was a little out of my range, but I found it for almost half the cost on NearlyNewlywed with measurements that matched my own. I was a little worried about ordering something I had not seen in person or tried on, but it was reassuring that I could send it back if I needed to. I'm so happy I took the chance because my dress is absolutely beautiful and in perfect condition. It also came much faster than I thought it would! I was fully prepared to wait the three weeks, but it was so exciting when I got the shipping confirmation early. I will have to have the dress hemmed because I'm really short, but otherwise I think it will need minimal alterations. Working with the company was great and it was really nice that they followed up with me afterwards to make sure everything was okay. I would definitely recommend using this website to find your dress. I can't wait to wear mine!

Elizabeth Rocque · Getting married on 04/25/2020

I feel like I’m dreaming!

I cannot begin to express how amazing Nearly Newlyweds business is! I had my dream designer Pinterest dress and when I searched for it, this website popped up. The dress was the exact size I needed and the description was incredible. There were plenty of different pictures of the dress so I could see how it looked onevery side. As soon as I decided this was the dress, I received an email confirmation with more information so I wasn’t so worried about buying a dress online. I received an email when it shipped with the tracking number so I knew when to expect it. I got a follow up email when it arrived to check in on how I liked the dress. The dress was in PERFECT condition. It fit just as expected- no alterations needed. It is my absolute dream dress that I never in a million years thought I would be able to afford. Not only am I satisfied with the quality of the dress, but also how smooth the process went and how caring Patti was throughout our e-mail exchanges. I am even more excited now after communicating with her about the dress! Thank you so much Nearly Newlyweds- can’t wait for my wedding day!!

Amanda · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I enjoyed working with this vendor to sell my dress. They were very responsive and I'm happy someone else can wear and enjoy it! There are fees associated with the sale, so make sure you read that through first. They seem appropriate for the services received. Also, a great way to sell a dress over 5 years old (which at some shops and sites is not allowed).

Caroline · Getting married on 10/19/2019

I was a little wary about purchasing a dress online, but the return policy eased my mind. Patti also responded quickly when I had a question about shipping. It did take 3 weeks from the order date for the dress to arrive so keep this in mind when ordering. Overall, though, very great experience and I'm so happy I found my dream dress for less than half the price!

• Kristian

Kristian Coerper · Getting married on 10/13/2019

Dream dress - fabulous price and fast delivery

Dress was identical to the version posted and matched the measurements given so it fit almost perfectly. Dress was delivered quickly through UPS and came in a large pink dress bag.

• W

Whitney · Getting married on 09/28/2019

I have bought two dresses from Nearly Newlywed - my ceremony and my reception dress. They have an amazing selection of absolutely gorgeous dresses that I wouldn't be able to afford otherwise, and their customer service members are super helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend taking a look if you have champagne taste on a beer budget!

Krista · Getting married on 09/14/2019

I was a little worried about buying a wedding dress online but the dress came in was exactly as described and it’s beyond amazing! I would of never been able to get a designer dress at retail. I got a brand new unaltered Hayley Paige with tags still on it for a fraction of the price. It’s also eased my mind knowing I could return the dress if it wasn’t love. It’s Great site and friendly staff! I highly recommend!

• Kristi

Kristi Hutchens · Getting married on 09/02/2019

Amazing Dress, Amazing Service! Best Experience a Bride Could Ask For!

I was very skeptical about buying a dress online! However, I could not be more happier with my decision! I got a beautiful, designer dress, almost exactly like the one I tried on in a bridal botique that costed $1,000 more! I was beyond happy! It fit perfectly, and I was contacted immediately regarding whether or not I like it. Wonderful service all around!

Kierstin · Getting married on 06/21/2019

I was very nervous about ordering a used wedding dress online, but Nearly Newlywed eased my anxiety. I actually ordered two dresses (at different times). The first dress I requested to have delivered at a later time, because I would be unavailable during the time the dress would've been delivered. Nearly Newlywed was very accommodating! The first dress didn't work for me and returning the dress was quick and painless. The second dress was great and I saved so much money, about 60% off retail price! I'm so exited to have a dress that I can afford without breaking my budget! :)

• Sarah

Sarah Lunsford · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Bought my dream dress!

I recently purchased a dress through Nearly Newlywed and had a fantastic experience! I was a little nervous buying a dress online, but this was ultimately the best decision I could have made. The quality of the dress is excellent and the price literally could not be beat. They were also very responsive and professional throughout the process. I'm excited to be able to sell the dress back to them after my wedding so another bride can love it as much as I do!

AMY · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I bought my wedding g dress from this website and absolutely loved it! They get it shipped to their company first for inspection and then ship it out to you. Right after I got my dress I received an email from them seeing how I felt about the dress. Everything was so perfect. I would definitely recommend this site!

Nearly Newlywed 8
    Nearly Newlywed 9

Laura · Getting married on 06/01/2019

I was looking for an inexpensive but nice dress for a courthouse ceremony, approximately a year before our 'big' ceremony back home.
    The website was easily navigable and the information regarding the wearer's measurements made it fairly easy to weed out which dresses would fit me. I ordered two dresses to try on (they must be returned within five days of receiving them) but only one shipped, as it's the prerogative of the seller whether to send them on to you, so that's something to be aware of. Luckily that dress was just right, the perfect size and length for me, and right in my price range. The dress is in good condition with no stains, pulls, BO, etc.
    Patti emailed checking in and responded to emails at the speed of light--very very responsive. She refunded me price of the other dress that didn't ship.
    I would definitely recommend this to a bride on a budget who nonetheless wants a quality trial gown.

Kayla · Getting married on 05/04/2019

I tried on dresses at Bridal Boutique in my town and fell in love with this Pronovias Dress. However, the sticker price at the boutique was 2500 and my mom (who wanted to buy my gown for me) was not happy. I found the same dress (new and unaltered) on Nearly Newlywed for 1500. I was so afraid it was too good to be true! The dress was delivered safely to me in a garment bag protecting it in the box. It is just as beautiful as I remember at the store!

Nearly Newlywed 10
    Nearly Newlywed 11
    Nearly Newlywed 12

Megan · Getting married on 04/20/2019

I had a lovely experience selling my dress with Nearly Newlywed. Patti was extremely helpful and responsive with questions and emails. My dress sold within a year and I didn’t have to worry about anything. I highly recommend this service!

Hayley · Married on 03/09/2019

Wonderful!

The dress arrived in good condition and the customer service representative, Patty, was incredibly helpful. She even went out of her way to help me figure out my veil. I recommend buying used I think it’s a great way to find your dress! I found my dream dress that is no longer available new and it was everything I had wanted!

Jordan · Married on 02/22/2019

I was about to purchase my dress brand new from a store. Went online and found a bride that hadn't worn or altered the same dress for less than half the price!
    I couldn't resist. The company also did a good job at making sure it was in mint condition before sending it to me.
    Then they kept in contact to ensure I loved the dress.

Kimberly · Married on 01/05/2019

I was very pleased with the quality and the efficiency of the staff at Nearly Newlywed. I wasn't super thrilled about going shopping for my wedding dress, which I know sounds weird, so this was perfect for me! The dress I purchased was described perfectly and looked just like the pictures. It was also in perfect condition. I would highly suggest this for anyone who is wanting a designer dress, but not wanting to pay the designer price. Once I received the dress an associate from Nearly Newlywed reached out to me right away to check on everything. They were very understanding and helpful. She also told me that if I needed to keep the dress longer than their five day return policy that they would be willing to let me.

Heather · Married on 12/02/2018

After a wedding dress search that went on for months and an internal struggle over spending $2,000+ on a dress for ONE day, I decided to take a look at used dresses. Most used dress sites are final sale which is way too big of a risk for such a large purchase, so I was thrilled when I found Nearly Newlywed which offers a 5 day return policy. You have plenty of time to try the dress on and take it to a tailor to see about alterations.

I spent a couple weeks searching through the site whenever I had a minute, sorting by price and silhouette, and favoriting dresses that could be possibilities. Eventually I found a gorgeous Augusta Jones ballgown that according to the seller's measurements would fit perfectly – plus, it had been altered but never worn!! I received the dress within a week, invited a friend over to help me try it on, and couldn't have been happier to find that it fit like a glove. All it needs is a hem! I ended up paying just over $1,000 for a dress that would have cost closer to $3,000 in a boutique.

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

I was "online window shopping" and sort of found this dress I was IN LOVE WITH and bought it on a total whim. (Wedding isn't until next fall!) Because of their return policy, I was like, why not, let me just buy it and see what the deal is. It took about 2 weeks to get to me, and mind you, I had never contacted the original seller before clicking buy.

However, I was so obsessed with looking at pictures of the dress online (after I bought it but before I received it) that I actually stumbled upon the same dress (seller, origin, everything) on other preowned sites. I was so nervous that the original seller might have sold it through one of these websites before I bought it, so I emailed the info address in a panic! Patti nicely told me it was on its way to NN and that I would get it soon. I opened the box when it arrived and almost fainted. STUNNING. Much much nicer than anything I'd be able to afford in a boutique. Needs to be altered a bit, but I went to a tailor and she said it would be simple! Thanks to NN for the ease and for providing such a lovely service. I am excited to wear this gorgeous dress for the big day.

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2018

I am so happy I went through Nearly Newlywed for my dress. I knew I wanted to do secondhand if I could, but was afraid I'd have to buy a dress sight-unseen and be stuck with it. The 5 day window to try the dress was very comforting and I had my dress in 2 weeks. I ended up getting a dress from an amazing designer for less than half of the regular price, and you can't even tell it's been worn. I would highly recommend!

• User6432600 · Recently married

My dress sold in 24 hours. This far exceeded my expectations. Patty answered all my questions promptly, even after hours and on weekends. She was very helpful throughout the process which was very simple.
    I listed my dress on other sites and had no luck. With the reputation and following, I highly recommend nearly newlywed.

Evin · Married on 09/22/2018

Great customer service, easy to sell dress

I was easily able to list my wedding dress and have it sold through Nearly Newlywed. Shipping it was super easy. Thanks so much!

Carliece · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing! Found my dress new and un altered at 1/3 of the price it was listed for in the Bridal Boutique. I received the dress in a little over two weeks. Having the option to return the dress if it didn't work took so much pressure off. Anytime I emailed Patti she responded almost immediately. She was so helpful in getting the dress to me in the exact condition that it was described. This level of service means the world to me, especially during the wedding planning process. I'm soooooo happy and I'll recommend Nearly Newlywed over and over again.

Haley · Married on 09/15/2018

I was able to purchase a beautiful dress at half the retail price - it had also been tailored so it is basically ready to go! I am very glad I was able to save some money and also am happy to reuse a dress from an environmental perspective.

rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

The dress came exactly as described! Perfect condition. Great price!