N'Chantment Events, LLC

Shelton, CT View map Visit website
5.0 out of 5 rating

Operating in Shelton, Connecticut, N'Chantment Events, LLC is a boutique wedding planning company. Nadia Lewis, a down-to-earth professional who is head-over-heels about nuptial celebrations, owns and operates this thriving business. Her creative approach helps capture original event experiences that match and exceed the expectations of her clients. Nadia has flawlessly executed many weddings and has over ten years of event planning knowledge to rely on.

N'Chantment Events, LLC offers various wedding planning and coordination services. Couples can look forward to a full-service planning experience as Nadia and the team love to focus on every detail. These experts offer to help scout and book wedding venues and create event timelines, oversee budget management, and much more. Some of their other specialty service offerings include but are not limited to:

• Day-of Coordination
  • Event Design
  • Floral Design
  • Partial Planning
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Sade Married on 09/30/2022

150% Recommend Her Services

Planning our wedding with Nadia was an amazing experience! Nadia and her team are true professionals. What my husband loved most is that Nadia ensured our money was spent in the right places! At all times, she respected and prioritized our budget but still managed to implement our vision. Thanks to Nadia's help, we stayed on budget and could cash flow the whole event without any debt incurred! Her services are worth every penny because the peace of mind you get from having Nadia on your team is truly priceless. Both of our families keep complimenting us on how well the wedding turned out and we owe it all to her. Thanks a million!
  • Roxzanne
    Roxzanne E. Married on 09/03/2022

Amazing experience

Hiring N’Chantment events for design, florals and day of coordination was my best decision in my wedding planning process! Nadia was very easy to work with, she took the time to understand my vision, asked all of the right questions and executed our design plan perfectly. My wedding decor was beautiful, everyone loved the colors, all of the decor and the beautiful flowers! I can’t imagine what my wedding day would’ve been like without her and her team. I trusted her fully. My only job for my wedding day was to show up, Nadia handled everything else!! Thank you so much, we highly highly recommend!
    Glendon B. Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Words can not explain hire her!

Nadia has been nothing but satisfying throughout the entire journey on my wife and I special day(wedding). She delivered effortlessly and for that we are extremely grateful and would always recommend her service to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Nadia Lewis
Nadia Lewis
Owner & Certified Wedding Planner & Designer

Nadia comes with over 10 years of event experience on both large- and small-scale event platforms. She holds a B.B.A in Marketing Management and Corporate Communications as well as a Certification in Wedding Planning & Event Design from LWPI (Lovegevity Wedding Planning Institute).

She is a Certified Professional and Published Wedding Planner, Event & Floral Designer who is known for her clean, chic and stylish designs, attention to detail and flawless event day execution. Her extensive background in corporate and live events makes her a force to be reckoned with when it comes to managing budgets and all that it entails to execute both large and intimate events.

She is obsessed with details and evokes them throughout her designs to capture the very essence of your event theme. She believes that no detail is too small to make a huge impact in the design of your special celebration.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of N'Chantment Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Favors by Dorinda Favors by Dorinda Wedding Favors

I've had the pleasure of working with Nadia on a project for her sorority's event coming up on August 21st. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and her enthusiasm easily rubs off onto you. You can't help but to get as excited as she is. I look forward to working with Nadia in the future.

Riverview Ave Shelton, CT, 06484

Mon - Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm
Location of (N'Chantment Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding