Garden City, NY 11530 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Naz Beauty

Welcome to Naz Beauty, my lovely brides to be! I don't kid around when I say you're beautiful, and we'll make you irresistible! We are a team of artists, hair and makeup combined, that are dedicated to you from the moment you initiate our services, to the last application on your big day.

We have been in the business for over 10 years - and each artist has been trained by me specifically, so that you can get the utmost quality experience of this wondrous journey.

I am based in the East Meadow area of Nassau County, Long Island. I do ask that you travel to me for trials, which are conducted before your wedding if needed - and then on the day of the wedding, I will travel to you at no extra cost, if it is within a reasonable driving distance. Pretty much all of downstate NY.

I do give my clients the option of choosing between airbrushed makeup and traditional makeup - as it is a personal choice for most.I offer a variety of packages, and can even customize a package for you.

Contact me today, and let me turn you into the princess of the wedding of your dreams!

xoxo

Naz Beauty 3
  • Heather

Heather Singh · Married on 08/18/2018

True Professionals

I had 3 makeup trials to help determine who I wanted doing my makeup on that big day. Naz Beauty was my third and final trial... and I had no doubts that they were the right choice. In addition to clearly being the most talented and versatile artists, they were also extremely easy to work with, punctual, and thoughtful beyond my expectations... they even made makeup "goody bags" for all the bridesmaids and myself to take along with us to the wedding for any touchups we might need later. Naz beauty was my absolute favorite vendor to work with throughout the wedding process! They book fast so if you are fortunate enough to find availability, don't hesitate or you might lose out.

Naz Beauty 4

Supreet Kaur · Married on 06/23/2018

Sister’s wedding

These ladies are amazing, they went above and beyond our expectations. This was the second time we booked them, and the quality of service provided did not change in any way, if anything it was better

Naz Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25