Naz Beauty

Garden City, NY View map

Get that glowing bridal look when you choose Naz Beauty in Garden City, New York for your wedding day beautician services. The founding sisters of the business have been offering hair and makeup services for eleven years through Naz Beauty. They will take your natural beauty and merely enhance it so you feel the confidence of head-turning beauty on your wedding day.

These sisters will offer you all the services you most desire for your bridal makeup and hair services. Start with a consultation and find out what they can do for you. They can accommodate a maximum group of 25 and offer group discounts. They are fully licensed as well. You’ll find the following services at Naz Beauty:

• Contour makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Hair trial
  • Extensions
  • Updos/styling

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$250

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

A F Married on 09/27/2021

Amazing Services!

I hired Naz Beauty for my Hair/Makeup at my sisters wedding in Sept. 2021 in NY.
    From my initial inquiry email, to even weeks after the event, Naz, (owner) was very attentive in answering all my questions, concerns & following up w/me, every step of the way—then even reaching out to make sure I was satisfied & pleased with how everything turned out.
    Being a Middle Eastern female from out of state, I was very particular about wanting to work w/an Experienced MUA that was familiar w/my thick ethnic hair & skin tone, making me nervous in hoping to pick the right one!-
    Naz was understanding about all my concerns & attentive to my requests, then sending me one of her best stylists. Julissa.
    & Julissa was exactly that; Experienced & Very Talented in her skill! She listened attentively to my makeup look inspos. along w/the hair styles I was interested in. She took her time, & gave me the exact result that I was going for! I absolutely loved both my hair & makeup!
    She was an absolute pleasure to work with!—she was also very personable & kind. She also did my moms makeup, listening to what my mom requested ( a more subtle, yet still glamorous makeup look) which was beautiful for the Mother of the Bride.
    I’m so glad I made the decision of hiring Naz Beauty & having Julissa as my Hair/MUA for such an important & special event for me! Thank you again Julissa, you did an amazing job & made me look fantastic & Naz Beauty for genuinely great customer service

xo Alia (Cleve. Ohio)
  • Tarayn
    Tarayn D. Married on 08/01/2021

Would book Naz beauty again in a heartbeat!

Naz Beauty was recommended to me by a colleague and I was SO LUCKY to come across this team of amazing, talented, professional, women! They both are so kind, efficient, they listened intently and guided decisions without overshadowing what I had envisioned/wanted for my bridal looks. They are incredibly versatile as they did my bridal hair and makeup for two days: our christian ceremony with traditional western wear and our Hindu ceremony with traditional Indian wear. I could not have been more happy with the outcomes for both days - one soft and romantic, and the second look with more drama and glamour. But most importantly, I looked and felt like myself! They're techniques and final looks are modern and chic. The products used felt weightless and did not budge despite the long days in the August NY heat! I was so pleased and trusted their talent after the trial that I booked a package for them to do my mom's and bridesmaids hair and makeup. I knew right away that they could deliver on a wide variety of looks and requests. Farah's services with draping and jewelry was so convenient and seamless. They were on time, organized, and hold themselves to very high standards of professionalism and I highly recommend their services for your next special event!
  • User1167206 1+ year ago
    Naz and Farah did an amazing job! Everyone loved their hair and makeup. They were very professional, friendly, flexible and understanding with last minute changes. They started at 5AM and came back the same day to get us ready for the reception. I would highly recommend them for bridal party makeup.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner