Naz Beauty Reviews

Naz Beauty 1
Naz Beauty 2
Naz Beauty 3

Ray Reza · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing work, love them, love their work.

Naz and Farah were so nice, professional, and hospitable. Amazing everyone loved their work.

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Heather

Heather Singh · Married on 08/18/2018

True Professionals

I had 3 makeup trials to help determine who I wanted doing my makeup on that big day. Naz Beauty was my third and final trial... and I had no doubts that they were the right choice. In addition to clearly being the most talented and versatile artists, they were also extremely easy to work with, punctual, and thoughtful beyond my expectations... they even made makeup "goody bags" for all the bridesmaids and myself to take along with us to the wedding for any touchups we might need later. Naz beauty was my absolute favorite vendor to work with throughout the wedding process! They book fast so if you are fortunate enough to find availability, don't hesitate or you might lose out.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Naz Beauty 4

Supreet Kaur · Married on 06/23/2018

Sister’s wedding

These ladies are amazing, they went above and beyond our expectations. This was the second time we booked them, and the quality of service provided did not change in any way, if anything it was better

Sent on 11/01/2018

Naziat · Married on 05/04/2018

Absolutely loved the work! Professional, sweet, and dedicated women! Made me feel so relaxes!

Sent on 05/06/2018
    Naz Beauty 5
    Naz Beauty 6

Liz · Married on 01/06/2018

After surfing through Pinterest etc.. I finally found the best bridal look that best suits me. I had bridal look vision... Naz conquered extacly the look I wanted ! She was willing to listen, and she is not afraid to try ! Whatever concerns I had she was willing to make adjustments. Perfect service, highly recommend.
    Excellent service !

Sent on 01/24/2018

Saudia · Married on 06/13/2017

Very professional and her work is great! My pictures came out amazing .

Sent on 01/12/2018

Millie · Married on 05/06/2017

Overall great experience. My bridal party and I felt beautiful, pictures came out great and we didn't look to cakey.

Sent on 12/10/2017

Jincy · Married on 12/18/2016

Naz and Farah are AMAZING.
    I met with them multiple times - my trial, my wedding day and afterwards for a post wedding photo shoot that I did. Their work is stunning. Naz will listen to your concerns, what you're looking for and really try to get your look as close to perfect as possible. Farah just makes everything look incredibly easy. For my wedding day, I used their entire team (2-3 other artists as well) to help get my bridesmaids ready as well and each girl felt like a million dollars (and looked it too!). Price wise, they are comparable and competitive with what's out there and what they are offering. I am so excited to have discovered them as I know I have a beauty team for any and all future events I may have. Book them - you will not regret it!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Asha · Married on 07/31/2015

Naz and Farah were so great! If you simply ask for a style or look that you're trying to attain on your big day, they will work with you and accommodate your style. They're very knowledgeable about make up and hairstyles, so you'll be in good hands! They also worked with me on meeting times and made sure my family and I were beautified long before our wedding time. Therefore, you'll be able to relax before your event without stressing. My hair and makeup were also perfect all night long. Naz and Farah made sure that my hair and makeup were going to outlast the night, so I did not have to worry. Also, Naz gives extra goodies for you to keep in case you need to touch up your makeup. You'll have a fantastic experience with these ladies, and you will not regret it!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Sapna · Married on 06/13/2015

Naz Beauty is an excellent vendor! She makes you feel beautiful from the inside out! Naz does a beautiful job on your bridal make up and Farah is amazing at hair! I have to say my pictures came out beautiful because of the great job these girls did! You will not regret hiring them they are so easy and fun to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Jensy · Married on 11/08/2014

I used Naz for my engagement which was a mini wedding and she did a fabulous job. I had a lot of compliments on my makeup. She was very precise, calm and organized! You def need all those qualities especially when your stressed about a ton of things thats going on and you have a bunch of family walking in while your doing your makeup! She was able to work under a time constrained environment, with my family buzzing around her =) and still do a great Job! Thank you!

Sent on 11/16/2014

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Naz and Farrah were to work with. From the first email to the well wishes they provided as we walked out the door for photographs, everything was just perfect. Each person that sat in their chairs had requests and idea and both Naz and Farrah made them happen. Each one of my girls, my grandmother and mother all were so happy with the end results. As the bride I can say that I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. I wasn't caked in makeup and definitely still looked like myself. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/22/2014

Naz and Farrah did an amazing job! I hired them for 2 days and they did hair and make up for my mom and me. I loved the looks they created for my wedding day. The make up wasn't heavy on my face and I looked like myself. My hair felt light and it wasn't stiff which is exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have picked a better make up artist and hair stylist for my big day!!! THANKS NAZ AND FARRAH!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Devi · Married on 08/16/2014

Naz and Farah are the best!! My mom and I got our hair and makeup done by Naz and Farah for my brother's wedding . We both got compliments all day and most of all our hair and makeup last all day from 10 am -12 am.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Tanuja · Married on 08/01/2014

I just want to say..I would definitely recommend Naz Beauty. I got my hair and make up done for my wedding. I absolutely love it!! My make up look so natural and that's was my main concern!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Naz and Farah are very professional, on time and their work is fabulous.
    I looooved my hair and make up. they did an AMAZING job i was sooo happy and the compliments just couldn't stop. If you choose them you will be 100% satisfied.

Sent on 08/14/2014

NALISHA · Married on 06/14/2014

NAZ BEAUTY is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i used her service for my reception. Naz and her sister is professional beyond words. They came on time and finish everyone hair and makeup on time. I regret to say i did use a salon service for my Hair and the other bridesmaids we had a terrible experience our hair was so messed up. When we came home to get our make up done, Farah RE-DO our hair and gave us exactly what we wanted. The hair style had a clean & finished looked, they didn't argue with us or pull our hair, and at no point said "we can't do that" They said anything you want we will do it!... i can't stop raving about her service and all the compliments each one of us received. She made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! Our makeup lasted the entire day and our hair was flawless the next day still! no harsh hair spray. Naz & Farah thank you so much for saving our reception day! it wouldn't have been possible without!

Nalisha :)

Sent on 06/19/2014

Mallory · Married on 06/08/2014

Naz and Farah were the perfect choice for my bridal hair and makeup. My mom and sisters also had their hair and makeup done and they looked absolutely flawless. You can trust that Naz and Farah will listen to what you want and will achieve that look for you. I especially loved the airbrushed makeup and the custom lip-color that Naz mixed at my request.

I still remember that morning of my wedding I was running behind schedule, quite stressed out and flustered, but Naz and Farah kept their cool and worked quickly to get us all out the door. They have a wonderful sense of humor and calm presence that set everyone at ease. They also helped to ensure that my veil and jewelry were set perfectly, which I would not have been able to do without them.

I would recommend Naz and Farah as I was very happy with my experience.

Sent on 10/01/2014

ALISHA · Married on 04/12/2014

Naz and her team were excellent! They arrived at my house right on time and set everything up so nicely. They were very accommodating - my sister ended up wanting a new hairstyle after getting her hair done and they started from scratch and gave her exactly what she wanted! I found NAZ BEAUTY right on wedding wire, I didn't have a recommendation ... So glad I booked her :) Definitely worth it! I would use her team again for events!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jasleen · Married on 04/06/2014

I had my hair and makeup done by Naz for my engagement party. Since it was my first experience doing my hair and makeup from outside I was friking out but with the help off Naz and farah everything just worked out perfectly. Thank you guys for making look beautiful and perfect as I wanted for my special day. Soon I will be calling them to book them for my wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Naz Beauty provided excellent service. They worked with my schedule and budget (which is a huge plus for wedding planning!)

Unlike other make-up and hair artists, they asked me what I envisioned and helped me achieve it during our trial session. They also helped me get dressed before my ceremony and secure everything from dress to hair to avoid anything from falling apart in the middle of the night.

My biggest concern for makeup was that they were using clean brushes/makeup and were reliable/on time. Naz cleans all her makeup and brushes right in front of you and assures you that everything is clean. Also, they showed up right on time and were courteous enough to keep in touch the night before the wedding.

I couldn't have asked for a better and trustworthy team to work with me on my very important day.

Sent on 05/22/2014

I found Naz Beauty through an online service and after seeing their portfolio, they quickly became my number 1 choice, and I was absolutely right! Naz and Farah came to my house to do a trial and we hit it off immediately -- they're both so friendly and fun, yet totally competent and talented. I gave them a picture or two and told them the vibe I wanted, and the result was so much more than I had hoped for. I looked like the best possible version of myself and I couldn't be happier! Not to mention they managed to get to the hotel at 4:45 am, before anyone was even at the desk to let them in, and did hair and makeup for not only me, but my two sisters/maids of honor, my very skeptical best friend, my easygoing (there has to be one, right?) happy hour bestie, my mom who never lets anyone else do her hair and makeup, my mother in law who's the same...and we all came out of it alive and beautiful! :) My makeup lasted all day -- and I'm talking about 1 AM I was washing my face and carefully removing my gorgeous lashes, because they hadn't budged.

My banquet manager at Westbury Manor *stopped me* to ask who did our hair and makeup. That should tell you all you need to know.

You're in good hands with Naz Beauty.

Sent on 02/11/2014

I absolutely LOVED the makeup and beauty services that Naz Beauty provided for me. They listened to what I wanted and made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my wedding day! They were very professional and amazing to have! I am having a wedding reception and am employing their services again!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Shazima · Married on 09/13/2013

I absolutely LOVED Naaz! She heard my concerns and was there on time before me! She followed through with everything she promised and I put my blind faith in her! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2013