10 South Miami Ave., Cleves, OH 45002 Map · Phone number

About Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop

At Nature Nook Florist we provide detailed personal service for your wedding flowers from planning to delivery. Our goal is to help each of our brides create unique wedding flowers that reflect their style and give them the maximum results from their flower budget. You can enjoy the fun and excitement of your wedding planning with confidence knowing that we're dedicated to giving your order special attention with conscientious detail!

Follow Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop on

IMG3101
IMG240185
IMG3149
IMG2482812
Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop
Nature Nook created this romantic and soft bouquet filled with roses and hydrangea, accented with...
For the bride this beautiful mix of white roses, gerber daisies, stephanotis and bovardia are...
Crisp and clean bright red roses, gerber daisies and hypericum berries contrasted by white hydrangea...
IMG3154
IMG3092
IMG3101

26 Reviews for Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop

Samantha · Married on 07/09/2016

5 stars doesn't begin to cover how awesome Lora is at her job. She provides INCREDIBLE customer service and advice and made our wedding flowers more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She was not only helpful, but also extremely kind and thorough and brought ideas to the table that took the entire look of our wedding to the next level. It is now 4 months after our wedding and people are still talking about our beautiful flowers....needless to say I would recommend Lora and Nature Nook 1000 times over and will never forget the way I felt when I saw our bouquets and ceremony flowers for the first time.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review. I will definitely share it with Lora. Best wishes from all of us at Nature Nook!

Joyce · Married on 03/05/2016

Nature Nook is awesome ! ! ! !
    We presented a design to Lora and her staff for my daughter's wedding and they made it possible. The flower arrangements were even more beautiful than the pictures we showed her. Lora worked with us to create something beautiful and still help us to cut cost.
    I would highly recommend Nature Nook for any occasion.
    They were so awesome to work with !
    We love you Lora and Your staff !!!!

Thanks Soooooooooo Much !!!!
    Joyce Hollenbach

Joyce Hollenbach

We

Sent on 03/12/2016

Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop's reply:

Joyce,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We were excited to have the opportunity to make your vision come to life!
    Best Wishes, From All of Us At Nature Nook

Erin · Married on 09/19/2015

I don't think many people know about Nature's Nook, so I wanted to help spread the word. They are a little flower shop tucked away in the heart of Cleves, OH, about 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. I had no clue what I wanted for my flowers, but Lora spent time getting to know about my vision for my wedding overall, and special needs with my husband's allergies. She helped create a unique bouquet design for my bridesmaids. She captured all the colors I wanted, but suggested in season flowers to help keep costs down. I especially liked the ornamental grass loops along the perimeter of the bouquets to give them a modern and unique feel. I was not able to get a sample bouquet, but she sent me photos of the flowers we had selected so that I would know how they would basically look together. This was very helpful! Lora was always easy to reach and flexible. We had changed the mother's corsages after I saw something I liked on Pintrest and they were able to replicate it perfectly.

Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 5.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• Terry James Photography
    Terry James Photography Wedding Photographers

As a professional photographer we enjoy capturing the bride and bridesmaids with their bouquets and the groom and groomsmen with their boutonnieres. We had the privilege of working with Nature Nook Florist and their flowers were beautiful. We captured great and fun moments with the bouquets and boutonnieres that the Bride loved so much.

• Aston Oaks Banquet Center
    Aston Oaks Banquet Center Banquet Halls

Nature Nook Floral Center does amazing work. Laura is extremly creative and easy to work with. Their flowers are always fresh and of the highest quality. They are very reliable and have a friendly staff.

• Paper & Pearls, LLC
    Paper & Pearls, LLC Wedding Invitations

At Nature Nook you will find some of the most beautiful flower offerings available. From traditional to "outside the box" designs, there is a perfect bouquet for every bride. Their customer service and attention to detail makes the floral planning for your big day a great experience.

• 10 South Miami Ave. Cleves, 45002 See on map