Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop

Cleves, OH View map

At Nature Nook Florist we provide detailed personal service for your wedding flowers from planning to delivery. Our goal is to help each of our brides create unique wedding flowers that reflect their style and give them the maximum results from their flower budget. You can enjoy the fun and excitement of your wedding planning with confidence knowing that we're dedicated to giving your order special attention with conscientious detail!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$25.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$5.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$50.00

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Kristin
    Kristin Married on 09/13/2019

The place to go for gorgeous flowers!

We used Nature Nook for our bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and gazebo florals and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. The flowers were stunning and arranged beautifully. Lora was open to working with some rather non-traditional flower requests and provided great suggestions for how to achieve the look I was hoping for while staying within my budget. When I gave her a vague idea of gazebo decorations, she created a gorgeous arrangement that exceeded my expectations. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
    Emily Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience!

Our flowers were gorgeous and Nature's Nook was so much help! I didn't have an exact picture in mind for my flowers but we described our colors and the whimsical feel we wanted and we couldn't have been happier with the results!
    Samantha Married on 07/09/2016
    5 stars doesn't begin to cover how awesome Lora is at her job. She provides INCREDIBLE customer service and advice and made our wedding flowers more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She was not only helpful, but also extremely kind and thorough and brought ideas to the table that took the entire look of our wedding to the next level. It is now 4 months after our wedding and people are still talking about our beautiful flowers....needless to say I would recommend Lora and Nature Nook 1000 times over and will never forget the way I felt when I saw our bouquets and ceremony flowers for the first time.

Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful review. I will definitely share it with Lora. Best wishes from all of us at Nature Nook!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Terry James Photography Terry James Photography Wedding Photographers

As a professional photographer we enjoy capturing the bride and bridesmaids with their bouquets and the groom and groomsmen with their boutonnieres. We had the privilege of working with Nature Nook Florist and their flowers were beautiful. We captured great and fun moments with the bouquets and boutonnieres that the Bride loved so much.

Aston Oaks Banquet Center Aston Oaks Banquet Center Country Club Weddings

Nature Nook Floral Center does amazing work. Laura is extremly creative and easy to work with. Their flowers are always fresh and of the highest quality. They are very reliable and have a friendly staff.

Paper & Pearls, LLC Paper & Pearls, LLC Wedding Invitations

At Nature Nook you will find some of the most beautiful flower offerings available. From traditional to "outside the box" designs, there is a perfect bouquet for every bride. Their customer service and attention to detail makes the floral planning for your big day a great experience.

10 South Miami Ave. Cleves, 45002
5134671988
Location of (Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding