1003 Eaton Avenue, Hamilton, OH 45013 Map · Phone number

About The Fig Tree Florist & Gifts

In business for over 12 years, and continually growing our wedding business! We pride ourselves in our creative designing and the want to create the perfect wedding flowers for you, at a budget that works for you. We are here to provide all of your Floral needs on your big day!

Follow The Fig Tree Florist & Gifts on

27dd9589b6c1306c 1452106315886 wedding5
wedding1

7 Reviews for The Fig Tree Florist & Gifts

MoNika · Married on 08/11/2018

The Fig Tree Florist was incredibly helpful and professional. We were on a budget and they gave us a few different detailed quotes for flowers in different ranges to choose from, all with similar aesthetic. They were very timely in responding too us and keeping us updated. We ended up electing to do flowers on our own, but I would still highly recommend them to anyone looking for great service.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Gayle · Married on 08/05/2018

Theresa did an amazing job on my bridal bouquet. My theme was cherry blossoms and from the moment I contacted her she went out of her way to find my flowers that looked like cherry blossoms since those were out of season! She always responded quickly and worked with my budget well. I loved the quality of the flowers and the arrangement!

Sent on 08/18/2018

This florist was great to work with. Their ideas, design, and communication were top notch. My mother and I knew an idea of what we wanted, and the Fig Tree really pulled it together for some great floral designs. We could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 06/06/2016

The Fig Tree Florist & Gifts FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 9.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 850.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 1003 Eaton Avenue Hamilton, 45013 See on map