17 North D Street, Hamilton, OH 45013-3128 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About two little buds

Mother and daughter florist who focuses on stunning florals for grand events, intimate gatherings and matters of the heart.

Follow two little buds on

untitled 51 300x2231

two little buds 4
two little buds 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

Very knowledgeable and attentive to needs and little details

Mindy was so sweet and knew all of the right questions to ask to get a perfect idea of what my fiancé and I wanted our flowers to look like in all aspects of our wedding. I highly recommend checking out two little buds for your wedding florals!

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Podnar · Married on 06/01/2019

Gorgeous flowers

The beauty of Two Little Buds flowers speaks for itself! I was thrilled with my flowers. Their workspace in Hamilton is so cute and everyone I worked with was very friendly. They created my bouquet, bridesmaid bouquets, flower girl balls, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, cake flowers and sweetheart table piece. [Photos by The Bellflower Collective]

Sent on 09/19/2019
    two little buds 6
    two little buds 7
    two little buds 8

Cassandra · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Mindy and Two Little Buds! Mindy created a stunning bouquet for my October wedding which I was beyond happy with. One key piece of advice I tell my friends getting married is to spend money on a bouquet they love because it will be in almost all of your wedding photos. I also had an amazing opportunity to go to Mindy's farm (Morning Sun Flower Farm) and cut additional flowers for some of the extra floral pieces I wanted to put together. First of all, I can't describe how amazing it was for Mindy to work with me and my budget. I knew I wanted a fantastic bridal bouquet, but I didn't have as much to spend on additional flower pieces. I asked about cutting flowers from Morning Sun Flower Farm myself to create items to match my bouquet and Mindy was so open and warm to the idea! A few days before the wedding I drove to the farm, which was kind of an amazing part of the day by itself (driving through the country with my window down listening to music with no one bothering me about the wedding). Mindy said I could bring some friends if I wanted, but with all the craziness of wedding planning people back home, I decided I wanted some "me" time and went solo. Very happy I did! It was so relaxing to walk around this beautiful flower garden, surrounded by vibrant colors, picking and clipping flowers that were beyond gorgeous! Mindy gave me great tips on flower picking and helped steer my toward some options I never would have thought about. Not only did I have amazing flowers, but I had an amazing time. I have no reservations recommending Mindy and Two Little Buds, a real local gem in the Cincinnati area!

Sent on 01/08/2018
    two little buds 9
    two little buds 10

two little buds FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,064.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings