62 Reviews for two little buds

Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
62 two little buds Reviews

I cannot say enough great things about Mindy and Two Little Buds! Mindy created a stunning bouquet for my October wedding which I was beyond happy with. One key piece of advice I tell my friends getting married is to spend money on a bouquet they love because it will be in almost all of your wedding photos. I also had an amazing opportunity to go to Mindy's farm (Morning Sun Flower Farm) and cut additional flowers for some of the extra floral pieces I wanted to put together. First of all, I can't describe how amazing it was for Mindy to work with me and my budget. I knew I wanted a fantastic bridal bouquet, but I didn't have as much to spend on additional flower pieces. I asked about cutting flowers from Morning Sun Flower Farm myself to create items to match my bouquet and Mindy was so open and warm to the idea! A few days before the wedding I drove to the farm, which was kind of an amazing part of the day by itself (driving through the country with my window down listening to music with no one bothering me about the wedding). Mindy said I could bring some friends if I wanted, but with all the craziness of wedding planning people back home, I decided I wanted some "me" time and went solo. Very happy I did! It was so relaxing to walk around this beautiful flower garden, surrounded by vibrant colors, picking and clipping flowers that were beyond gorgeous! Mindy gave me great tips on flower picking and helped steer my toward some options I never would have thought about. Not only did I have amazing flowers, but I had an amazing time. I have no reservations recommending Mindy and Two Little Buds, a real local gem in the Cincinnati area!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Shared many options with me to fit in my budget. They take your "inspiration" and use what they have available at their farm the week of, creating an aspect of "surprise"! I was THRILLED with their work!!

Profile Picture kristen, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

The perfect florist for a bride on a budget! I was worried I would have to use fake flowers or DIY until I found Two Little Buds. Their al-a-carte options were absolutely perfect for my wedding vision and were budget friendly! Mindy was a dream to work with. I had the most stunning bridal bouquet and my hall looked gorgeous. My bridesmaids bouquets were also perfect. All of my flowers are still alive and beautiful even 3 days after the wedding! I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Consultations, Event Design

I had a small budget and chose the A La Carte option that two little buds offered; Mindy was great walking me through the options and asking my likes and dislikes so she could create the best bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. When I first saw the flowers the day of the wedding, I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. I had requested my bouquet be loosely arranged, but it was a bit tight. The arrangement was still gorgeous nonetheless. We received compliments throughout the day. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Justin, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

We couldn't be happier with the flowers we received from Two Little Buds for our May wedding. I had no idea what I wanted in the beginning and they were always willing to answer my questions and work with me to create something I loved. We had so many compliments on our beautiful table arrangements and the bridesmaids loved their bouquets.

Profile Picture Kellsey, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I booked Two Little Buds for our wedding flowers and it was a great choice. We were planning from Seattle, where we live, and Mindy made it so easy for us to do that. We spoke on the phone about our ideas, shared a Pinterest board with her, and even stopped in a couple of times to chat while visiting. Mindy also was able to recommend flowers on our color palette that were in season at the time. We ended up with perfect bouquets and flowers for our bridal party and reception - we still get compliments! So beautiful.

Profile Picture Ragan, 5/13/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Very nice arrangements for bridal party

Profile Picture User6040939, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The ladies at Two Little Buds took the time to meet and listen to what i was wanting in my wedding flowers. They did an amazing jobs and our flowers were gorgeous!!!

Profile Picture User6179762, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

This mother/daughter team knows exactly how to make perfectly beautiful flower arrangements and they have a vision and talent that goes beyond your basics. We met with them initially, and provided information on colors, venue, etc. The bride then gave them creative initiative and approval to take it from there! We trusted them and boy did they deliver! We were absolutely blown away when the flowers were delivered to our home the morning of the wedding! We had tears! Everything was perfect from the bridal party flowers, to the reception! Everyone complimented us on the arrangements and how unique and gorgeous they were!

Profile Picture User6065716, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

My flowers were simply beautiful! Mindy delivered and set up all the floral arrangements exactly how I wanted them and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Profile Picture User5364628, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They were great with helping us sort through our ideas and were very flexible when things changed throughout our planning. A fun and trendy place with great customer service!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Two Little Buds provided all the floral arrangements for my May wedding in Oxford, Ohio, and I cannot rave about Mindy and her team enough!
My husband and I live out of state, so it was challenging to get back and forth to Oxford to plan the wedding. Luckily, Mindy was so easy to work with over the phone and via email. We only met with her one time, but she completely nailed my aesthetic.
Our budget was limited, and the first estimate I received from Mindy was too high for what we could afford. I told her that we really didn't have that much, and she was able to work with us to cut back in certain areas. It helped that I asked her to use whatever flowers were seasonal.
When I saw the flowers on the day of the wedding, I was blown away! They were gorgeous! They made the event (decoration wise anyway). I had a friend in town this weekend who told me (5 months later), "you had the most gorgeous wedding flowers I have ever seen." Mindy completely understood me and my aesthetic and delivered. I wish I could look at those flowers every day. I'd highly recommend Mindy and Two Little Buds. Of all of our vendors, I think Mindy was my favorite.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/30/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mindy did a good job as our florists.
She did our bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, Boutonnieres, ceremony and reception decoration. Her price was very reasonable.
We sat down and talked about what I want my bouquets, it came out as exactly what I wanted.
Everybody loved our bouquets and lots of the strangers kept asking me where I had our flowers made.
The delivery, set-up was all very smooth and on time.

Profile Picture User4535497, 2+ years ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Flowers were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what was was requested and expected.
Mindy made special accommodation using our own home grown peonies and worked them into our centerpieces and bouquets which was very special to us. Everyone raved about the flowers and the incredible 40 ft of garland they made for the gazebo!
They were a bit late arriving to the venue but everything was done beautifully and in plenty of time for the ceremony and reception.
Just superb overall!

Profile Picture User4812824, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I absolutely LOVED my flowers from two little buds - they went above and beyond my expectations. The florist that I met with at my initial meeting was super helpful in helping me decide what kind of flowers I was looking for in my bouquet. (I have little knowledge on types of flowers so this was very helpful for me). My flowers were worth every penny that I spent on them!

Profile Picture Morgan, 4/4/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Had some issues with the reception flowers where various vendors blamed eachother so that was unattractive. The pieces put together, however, were lovely and unique.

Profile Picture User4061202, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mindy was great. Very easy to work with & my flowers were beautiful. She was able to recreate my vision at an affordable cost. Would not have changed a thing. Thanks!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mindy & her Mom at Two Little Buds are the best. From the first time we walked in the door until the day of the wedding they met all of our flower needs. The flowers for my daughter's wedding were take your breath away gorgeous. From the bouquet to the table decorations everything was beautiful. Mindy was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture User4403849, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Two Little Buds was recommend to me by a friend and it was everything I had hoped for. My bouquet was so beautiful, I wanted to take it on my honeymoon!!! I was worry free on my wedding day knowing that Mindy would take care of the last details including the centerpieces, cake topper and making sure my family members were set with corsages. Thanks!

Profile Picture User3312018, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Really beautiful wedding flowers! I loved working with Alyce and Mindy, the mother-daughter team that owns Two Little Buds. I did feel the pricing was a little higher because this is a family-owned business but they made amazing arrangements that looked gorgeous in photos and in person. They were kind, professional, and worked hard to make my flowers exactly what I wanted for my big day! Great company, professional staff, lovely flowers!

Profile Picture Meghan, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I would highly recommend Mindy and TLB. I came to her with a few pictures of things that I liked and didn't like and she made BEAUTIFUL bouquets and flower arrangements. Mindy is sweet, creative and very talented. TLB is a great value too. Thank you TLB!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 7/4/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mindy is great!! she was sooo helpful and made my day less stressful.. the flowers and all the details were classy! thanks for your help and being part of our day!

Profile Picture brittany, 7/3/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Reasonably priced and exceptional work. My bouquets turned out perfectly. I highly recommend them!! Staff is extremely friendly and easy to talk to, even with the numerous calls the week of the wedding! I had a Caribbean theme which they nailed so if you are one with a different eye for things they are the ones to contract with!!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/6/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Mindy was awesome to work with. Great with planning and exceptional with creativity. Beautiful arrangements and beyond anything I could have hoped for.

Profile Picture Emma, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Two Little Buds provided the most amazing flowers that I have seen for our May wedding. The suggestions, ideas, thoughts and accuracy helped my day be perfect. When I need flowers again, I will always go back to Two Little Buds! They are - FABULOUS!

Profile Picture Leah, 5/10/14, 2 Reviews