two little buds Reviews

63 | Hamilton, OH

63 Reviews for two little buds

63 two little buds Reviews

Cassandra · Married on 10/07/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Mindy and Two Little Buds! Mindy created a stunning bouquet for my October wedding which I was beyond happy with. One key piece of advice I tell my friends getting married is to spend money on a bouquet they love because it will be in almost all of your wedding photos. I also had an amazing opportunity to go to Mindy's farm (Morning Sun Flower Farm) and cut additional flowers for some of the extra floral pieces I wanted to put together. First of all, I can't describe how amazing it was for Mindy to work with me and my budget. I knew I wanted a fantastic bridal bouquet, but I didn't have as much to spend on additional flower pieces. I asked about cutting flowers from Morning Sun Flower Farm myself to create items to match my bouquet and Mindy was so open and warm to the idea! A few days before the wedding I drove to the farm, which was kind of an amazing part of the day by itself (driving through the country with my window down listening to music with no one bothering me about the wedding). Mindy said I could bring some friends if I wanted, but with all the craziness of wedding planning people back home, I decided I wanted some "me" time and went solo. Very happy I did! It was so relaxing to walk around this beautiful flower garden, surrounded by vibrant colors, picking and clipping flowers that were beyond gorgeous! Mindy gave me great tips on flower picking and helped steer my toward some options I never would have thought about. Not only did I have amazing flowers, but I had an amazing time. I have no reservations recommending Mindy and Two Little Buds, a real local gem in the Cincinnati area!

two little buds 1
    two little buds 2

kristen · Married on 06/23/2017

Shared many options with me to fit in my budget. They take your "inspiration" and use what they have available at their farm the week of, creating an aspect of "surprise"! I was THRILLED with their work!!

Sara · Married on 03/31/2017

The perfect florist for a bride on a budget! I was worried I would have to use fake flowers or DIY until I found Two Little Buds. Their al-a-carte options were absolutely perfect for my wedding vision and were budget friendly! Mindy was a dream to work with. I had the most stunning bridal bouquet and my hall looked gorgeous. My bridesmaids bouquets were also perfect. All of my flowers are still alive and beautiful even 3 days after the wedding! I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Justin · Married on 10/15/2016

I had a small budget and chose the A La Carte option that two little buds offered; Mindy was great walking me through the options and asking my likes and dislikes so she could create the best bouquets for myself and my bridesmaids. When I first saw the flowers the day of the wedding, I couldn't believe how beautiful they were. I had requested my bouquet be loosely arranged, but it was a bit tight. The arrangement was still gorgeous nonetheless. We received compliments throughout the day. Highly recommended!

The ladies at Two Little Buds took the time to meet and listen to what i was wanting in my wedding flowers. They did an amazing jobs and our flowers were gorgeous!!!

This mother/daughter team knows exactly how to make perfectly beautiful flower arrangements and they have a vision and talent that goes beyond your basics. We met with them initially, and provided information on colors, venue, etc. The bride then gave them creative initiative and approval to take it from there! We trusted them and boy did they deliver! We were absolutely blown away when the flowers were delivered to our home the morning of the wedding! We had tears! Everything was perfect from the bridal party flowers, to the reception! Everyone complimented us on the arrangements and how unique and gorgeous they were!

My flowers were simply beautiful! Mindy delivered and set up all the floral arrangements exactly how I wanted them and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Amy · Married on 07/25/2015

They were great with helping us sort through our ideas and were very flexible when things changed throughout our planning. A fun and trendy place with great customer service!

Laura · Married on 05/30/2015

Two Little Buds provided all the floral arrangements for my May wedding in Oxford, Ohio, and I cannot rave about Mindy and her team enough!
    My husband and I live out of state, so it was challenging to get back and forth to Oxford to plan the wedding. Luckily, Mindy was so easy to work with over the phone and via email. We only met with her one time, but she completely nailed my aesthetic.
    Our budget was limited, and the first estimate I received from Mindy was too high for what we could afford. I told her that we really didn't have that much, and she was able to work with us to cut back in certain areas. It helped that I asked her to use whatever flowers were seasonal.
    When I saw the flowers on the day of the wedding, I was blown away! They were gorgeous! They made the event (decoration wise anyway). I had a friend in town this weekend who told me (5 months later), "you had the most gorgeous wedding flowers I have ever seen." Mindy completely understood me and my aesthetic and delivered. I wish I could look at those flowers every day. I'd highly recommend Mindy and Two Little Buds. Of all of our vendors, I think Mindy was my favorite.

Ke · Married on 05/24/2015

Mindy did a good job as our florists.
    She did our bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, Boutonnieres, ceremony and reception decoration. Her price was very reasonable.
    We sat down and talked about what I want my bouquets, it came out as exactly what I wanted.
    Everybody loved our bouquets and lots of the strangers kept asking me where I had our flowers made.
    The delivery, set-up was all very smooth and on time.

Tara · Married on 10/18/2014

Mindy was great. Very easy to work with & my flowers were beautiful. She was able to recreate my vision at an affordable cost. Would not have changed a thing. Thanks!

Mindy & her Mom at Two Little Buds are the best. From the first time we walked in the door until the day of the wedding they met all of our flower needs. The flowers for my daughter's wedding were take your breath away gorgeous. From the bouquet to the table decorations everything was beautiful. Mindy was wonderful to work with.

• User3312018 · 2+ years ago

Two Little Buds was recommend to me by a friend and it was everything I had hoped for. My bouquet was so beautiful, I wanted to take it on my honeymoon!!! I was worry free on my wedding day knowing that Mindy would take care of the last details including the centerpieces, cake topper and making sure my family members were set with corsages. Thanks!

Kelsey · Married on 07/04/2014

I would highly recommend Mindy and TLB. I came to her with a few pictures of things that I liked and didn't like and she made BEAUTIFUL bouquets and flower arrangements. Mindy is sweet, creative and very talented. TLB is a great value too. Thank you TLB!

brittany · Married on 07/03/2014

Mindy is great!! she was sooo helpful and made my day less stressful.. the flowers and all the details were classy! thanks for your help and being part of our day!

Jill · Married on 06/06/2014

Reasonably priced and exceptional work. My bouquets turned out perfectly. I highly recommend them!! Staff is extremely friendly and easy to talk to, even with the numerous calls the week of the wedding! I had a Caribbean theme which they nailed so if you are one with a different eye for things they are the ones to contract with!!

Emma · Married on 05/17/2014

Mindy was awesome to work with. Great with planning and exceptional with creativity. Beautiful arrangements and beyond anything I could have hoped for.

Leah · Married on 05/10/2014

Two Little Buds provided the most amazing flowers that I have seen for our May wedding. The suggestions, ideas, thoughts and accuracy helped my day be perfect. When I need flowers again, I will always go back to Two Little Buds! They are - FABULOUS!

Very helpful an thoughtful. Full of ideas. An extremely professional an willing to help even with budget constraints . Phenomenal customer relations an just. Very good choice for flower vendor for weddings

• Abby

Abby · Married on 11/02/2013

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful! They were easy to work with and helped us find exactly what we wanted!

Alexandria · Married on 09/29/2013

Two Little Buds is amazing. We worked with Mindy, and she was always quick to respond to emails of me changing tons of little things here and there. It was very easy to plan and make sure we had everything we wanted with her. Our bouquets and all of the boutonnieres and corsages were beautiful and perfect. My bouquet looked exactly how I imagined it, and so did my sister's, and all of the rest of the flowers. I made and brought in Japanese abalone knots made from mizuhiki cord for them to attach behind all of the boutonnieres and corsages and hang from my and my sister's bouquet, as well as a few other elements for my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere, and they did a wonderful job placing them and working with them and everything looked exactly how I envisioned it. The flowers have also lasted longer than I expected, and they smelled amazing! I am so happy we chose Two Little Buds to be our florist. They really understood my vision and executed it beautifully, and for a great price.

Erin · Married on 09/13/2013

Worked well within a budget and very easy to work with throughout the entire process. They were very willing to make any changes we had and provided excellent flowers on the day of. I had so many compliments on how stunning my flowers were.

• Nancy

Nancy · Married on 09/07/2013

We had a very positive experience working with this company. We ordered personal flowers, bouquets, and ten centerpieces from Two Little Buds, and spent approximately $500 including delivery and setup at our reception venue in Oxford. The centerpieces and bouquets of Juliet garden roses were lovely and fresh, opening perfectly and lasting from one to two weeks after the ceremony (we actually have one small vase left, probably on its last day, 17 after the event!). This was a low stress way to manage wedding flowers, and a company that worked hard to make sure our flowers were just what we wanted (even offering to let us see the arrangements a couple of days before the wedding to allow time for any "tweaks" we wanted). Emails were responded to promptly and adjustments to our order prior to the date when our order needed to be made with their supplier were graciously accepted. Highly recommended for Butler County/75 corridor brides.

My flowers for my wedding looked amazing! They did exactly what I wanted, even above and beyond! Great service!

Two Little Buds was an AMAZING florist to work with! Mindy was so helpful when I was trying to choose colors/flowers and made my wedding absolutely beautiful. She even ordered special vases that she did not already have, just for my wedding! She was also more reasonabley priced than other florists that I had spoken with. She is awesome!