1280 bristol lake dr, Amelia, OH 45102 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About A Little Bit of Green by Lisa

Based in Amelia, Ohio, Little Bit of Green by Lisa is a wedding florist that creates beautiful blossoms for special occasions. This floral design studio is managed by the eponymous Lisa Kummer, who boasts over 15 years of experience in the industry. Her work has been featured in celebrated publications such as Cincinnati Magazine, Wedding Planner Magazine, and Loverly. She offers her talents as a floral designer to engaged couples throughout the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky areas.

Little Bit of Green by Lisa works with a personalized approach, getting to know her clients in order to truly understand their vision. Consultations are available in advance of events, allowing you to develop an aesthetic for your nuptials together. Whether you want a classic and elegant display of flowers, or vintage and romantic blossoms, this talented designer can do it all. She will take care of delivery and setup of arrangements, allowing couples to relax in the lead-up to the ceremony. Along with large pieces such as aisle and altar decor and centerpieces, this Lisa can also provide a range of floral accessories, including:

• Corsages
872080304ffaac7c DSCN0281

16 Reviews for A Little Bit of Green by Lisa

• Meghan

Meghan W. · Married on 07/03/2020

Lisa was so great to work with!

Lisa. Is. Incredible. Lisa was the florist for my wedding and she really made my flower dreams come true. Lisa was knowledgable, so accommodating, patient, kind, professional, friendly, worked with my budget and did AMAZING WORK. I had this vision for a tower of flowers/greenery on both sides of this old "not so friendly to work with" mantle for our ceremony and she was super creative and really made the mantle come to life. Mine/my husband's JAW DROPPED when I saw it for the first time. It completely made my ceremony and she got my vision PERFECTLY. While writing this review, my husband words: "she did a great job, she was probably the best".

P.S. Lisa was the florist for my sisters wedding in 2017, and we had such a great experience with her then, that I knew I 100% wanted her for mine. I cannot advocate for her enough!

Sent on 04/03/2020

A Little Bit of Green by Lisa's reply:

Thanks so much Meghan! I was so excited I was still at the venue when you saw the mantel for the first time! Thank YOU for challenging me to do something I've never done before :) You both are the cutest!
  • Ashli

Ashli T. · Married on 06/20/2020

High quality work and budget friendly!

Lisa was so amazing to work with and so helpful when I was trying to figure out exactly what I wanted for both my ceremony and reception since we had to postpone our reception. We absolutely loved all of our flowers for our ceremony last June as well as for our reception just a few weeks ago. I highly recommend working with Lisa as she does very high quality work and is willing to put the time in to help you stay within your budget!

Sent on 07/09/2021

A Little Bit of Green by Lisa's reply:

Thanks so much Ashli! It was an honor to be part of both your days and fun to see it all come together finally! Congratulations again and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

A Little Bit of Green by Lisa FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 45.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 5.00
    $ 100.00
    $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 1280 bristol lake dr Amelia, OH, 45102 See on map
    513-866-8940 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Little Bit of Green by Lisa)