Nate Crouch Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

I'm a full time wedding and commercial photographer out of Indianapolis Indiana. Born in sunny California I have settled in the crossroads of America, Indiana. I like coffee (who doesn't) and being outdoors. I'm married to Sarah who has her BA in office management and does all the behind the scenes office stuff. We have two little girls who we seem to chase around all day and one little boy who has yet to speak his mind.

I've traveled quite a bit and enjoy meeting new people and learning about other cultures.

I grew up shooting film and remember what classic, elegant photography is and my style builds on that to be dramatic and bold. My style isn't vintage or based on trends and is something your kids won't make fun of in 15 years! Its high fashion meets editorial photography for your special day. Its not easy to achieve (if it was everyone would be doing it) but the results are worth it.

If I wanted you to remember one thing about me it would be that I work hard to ensure you get amazing pictures.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,150

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Amanda
    Amanda J. Married on 06/25/2022

Best in the business

Prior to my engagement I had worked with Nate on a professional level for years in the wedding business. Now as a event planner with about 10 years working with different photographers he still stands out as the best. Once I was engaged it was a no brainer who I was going to hire for a worry free day. Nate is extremely professional, kind and just plain good at what he does! The day of my outdoor wedding we had to battle a few rain clouds and drizzle. That did not hinder his enthusiasm to get the best shots possible. Looking back at my wedding album I didn鈥檛 realize Nate was getting so many great candids with family and friends! Some of my favorite pictures were the genuine candid shots! Prior to the wedding communication was timely and I received a checklist of must have photos. The checklist made day of the wedding much easier to get all the different family traditional pictures. I cannot recommend Nate enough to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. My fianc茅 and I are extremely happy and look forward to cherishing our timeless wedding photos for years to come!
    Amanda M. Married on 06/03/2022

Wedding photography

Nate was awesome! He is so kind and takes wonderful pictures he is also really great at making you feel comfortable while getting photos taken. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing!
    Kaitlin A. Married on 02/07/2022

Excellent! He was great!

Nate was a great photographer! My husband and I were nervous about "posing" for pictures, but it felt so natural in all of Nate's photos. We completely forgot about it. 10/10 would recommend Nate!!
  • illustration stars

59 photos 路 07/21/2018
Ashley & Nick
108 photos 路 10/21/2017

Circle City Sound Circle City Sound Wedding DJs

Nate is extremely artistic and an awesome photographer! I've always enjoyed working with him, and I highly recommend his photography.

Stephanie Rice Events Stephanie Rice Events Wedding Planners

Creative, crisp and classic photos will always be a signature of your services with Nate. He's easy going but keeps you on track during your big day. Vendors love him for his communication skills, flexibility and willingness to go with the flow.

Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites Hotel Weddings

Nate Crouch is always great to work with and we do have him on our preferred vendor list. He is professional and always right there when every photo opportunity arises, I highly recommend him as a wedding photographer.

Indianapolis, IN, 46123
3172094406
317-523-1357
Location of (Nate Crouch Photography)

Nate Crouch Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nate Crouch Photography include in the starting price?

Nate Crouch Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography services does Nate Crouch Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nate Crouch Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Nate Crouch Photography offer?

Nate Crouch Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Nate Crouch Photography offer?

Nate Crouch Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Nate Crouch Photography offer for wedding events?

Nate Crouch Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Nate Crouch Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nate Crouch Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding