Nate Crouch Photography

1251 S CR 800 E, Avon, IN 46123 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Nate Crouch Photography

I'm a full time wedding and commercial photographer out of Indianapolis Indiana. Born in sunny California I have settled in the crossroads of America, Indiana. I like coffee (who doesn't) and being outdoors. I'm married to Sarah who has her BA in office management and does all the behind the scenes office stuff. We have two little girls who we seem to chase around all day and one little boy who has yet to speak his mind.

I've traveled quite a bit and enjoy meeting new people and learning about other cultures.

I grew up shooting film and remember what classic, elegant photography is and my style builds on that to be dramatic and bold. My style isn't vintage or based on trends and is something your kids won't make fun of in 15 years! Its high fashion meets editorial photography for your special day. Its not easy to achieve (if it was everyone would be doing it) but the results are worth it.

If I wanted you to remember one thing about me it would be that I work hard to ensure you get amazing pictures.

Follow Nate Crouch Photography on

Nate Crouch Photography 7
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing- Above and Beyond

Nate made the entire process easy and smooth. His online portal was easy to use and navigate. Nate was organized and helped us stay on schedule on the wedding day, which is above and beyond. He was very accommodating and flexible. Nate was easy to communicate with and ask questions. He continually checked in with us to make sure he knew exactly what we were wanting and delivered! Our pictures are AMAZING! We got to go to all the locations we wanted and got many different picture options from each location. The only problem we have is trying to pick what pictures we want to print because there are SO MANY GOOD ONES! When I say we have so many good ones, I mean it. We have options in our portraits, family pictures, getting ready, ceremony, and reception. We have staged pictures and candid pictures for all of those different groups. It seemed like there wasn't a moment Nate missed throughout the entire wedding day. Nate was very quick providing us with a preview of our pictures. Not only was he quick, but many of our family and friends also commented on how impressed they were with the amount of pictures we got for our preview. The preview was so great that we could not wait to get the rest of them. We also appreciated having different resolution options for our pictures so we could use and print our pictures in various ways. Nate also was a lot of fun to have around before the wedding, after the wedding, and at the reception. He fit right in with our family and friends. It was also special for us to find out Nate had agreed to do our wedding photography on his wedding anniversary. We would highly recommend Nate. He does not disappoint!

Nate Crouch Photography 8
    Nate Crouch Photography 14
  • Sarah

Sarah Painter · Married on 10/19/2018

Stunning work!

The most beautiful pictures! His passion for his work is evident in his photographs. Would highly recommend everyone getting married to use Nate Crouch as your photographer.

Nate Crouch Photography 15
    Nate Crouch Photography 16
    Nate Crouch Photography 17

Mark · Married on 10/13/2018

I hired Nate to take photos of my proposal, and he is an absolute blast to work with. From our first phone call, to meeting up at the IMA to shoot the proposal, I had a blast working with him. Not a single negative comes to mind! He has a great eye, makes the photos look natural, and does a wonderful job connecting with you. I highly recommend choosing Nate to be your photographer!

Nate Crouch Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,150.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs

• Circle City Sound
    Circle City Sound Wedding DJs

Nate is extremely artistic and an awesome photographer! I've always enjoyed working with him, and I highly recommend his photography.

• Stephanie Rice Events
    Stephanie Rice Events Wedding Planners

Creative, crisp and classic photos will always be a signature of your services with Nate. He's easy going but keeps you on track during your big day. Vendors love him for his communication skills, flexibility and willingness to go with the flow.

• Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
    Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites Hotel Weddings

Nate Crouch is always great to work with and we do have him on our preferred vendor list. He is professional and always right there when every photo opportunity arises, I highly recommend him as a wedding photographer.

• 1251 S CR 800 E Avon, IN 46123 See on map
    3172094406 (Phone number)
    3175231357 (Other Phone Number)