Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

615 Bristle Lake Circle, Brownsburg, IN 46112 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 51
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Grapevine Dj’s & Entertainment provides music entertainment and DJ services to Brownsburg, Indiana and the Indianapolis area. They plan the details and focus on your expectations to bring you the best entertainment. Each crowd is different, so Grapevine Dj’s & Entertainment believes it is their responsibility to deliver music that everyone will enjoy. Grapevine Dj’s & Entertainment has catered to major clients in the past. They have provided entertainment for AT&T, Steak ‘n Shake, Discovery Channel and more.

The company has easy planning tools that make arranging your entertainment a breeze. Browse their online set list of songs and find your favorites. Each event will play music from high-quality Bose audio systems. Once you choose your music, the rest of the event will be covered. Their full services include:

• Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • MC
  • One event per day
  • Video projection
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to music entertainment, Grapevine Dj’s & Entertainment provide other features to take your event to the next level. Discuss the variety of lighting packages they can deliver, like their custom monogram. Or add a photo booth for your guests to use.

Follow Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment on
Dance floor
skylinecindywagner
skylinecindywagnerjumpjimp
Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment
indianapolis historical society blue up lighting
c50ab60ece3d2f95 1441371918125 storyboard 1352

• Videos 4

237 Reviews for Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

1 User photo

Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment 1

Leigh · Getting married on 01/01/2023

We highly recommend Mark Beecher of Grapevine DJs! From the get-go, Mark consistently responded to all of my inquiries very promptly, often within minutes. We felt very comfortable signing a contract with him because we could tell that he was a professional and extremely reliable.

Mark is extremely detail oriented; he had very specific forms to fill out to make sure he was personalizing his services to our wedding. He even came and checked out our venue beforehand and was very helpful in recommending a layout of the room (our venue is very new).

It was so easy to share my Spotify playlists with him, which he used during cocktail hour and dinner. When my dinner playlist ran out, he did a great job choosing songs that matched our theme and meshed well with what I had already picked out.

He kept the night running on track and on time, clearly announcing all the special dances and events. For the reception, he did an excellent job feeling out the crowd and playing crowd favorites, as well as mixing in a few songs I had specifically requested. We trusted his professional judgment to keep things moving and weren't wrong to do so. I even saw my 80 year old grandma getting down a few times! But he also played a lot of songs that the younger group appreciated.

He also rolled with the punches, there were a few last minute changes regarding the best man's toast, the bouquet toss, and last call dance, and he made it happen.

Also, and very importantly, Mark never "stole the show" or was obnoxious/overbearing like some of the DJs I've seen at weddings. He was in the background most of the time, quietly making sure everything went perfectly, and when he spoke it was professional and classy - he didn't try to be a comedian. Which was exactly what we wanted.

I feel like there's enough things to worry about during wedding planning and your DJ doesn't need to be a cause of stress. Hiring Mark was a no-brainer!

Justeen · Married on 12/31/2018

Kept the party going!

Mark was great. I have had so many compliments on our music from beginning to end. He had a great selection for ceremony, dinner, and reception. People told me that they had never particularly noticed the music that played during dinners at other wedding before, but they actually noticed and loved our dinner music Song after song , they liked what Mark was playing. It was acoustic, coffee house type music.
    As far as reception- We had a packed dance floor! Never one time during the night, did we not have the dance floor going. This was super important to my husband and I. We got married on New Years Eve, and we just wanted a party! This was delivered for sure. He played some of the stuff from our list, took requests too, and then really was able to feel out the room to gage what to play next. I think he did a great job of keeping the party going.
    Another thing I liked was his organization. He offered an in person meeting, client portal, and a timeline of the night. Thanks for a successful night, Mark!

Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment 1
    Save $$ on off peak dates!
    We offer significant savings on Friday and Sunday weddings as well on dates in January - March.

• Kahn's Catering
    Kahn's Catering Wedding Caterers

Grapevine DJ's & Entertainment is the best. From using the top of the line equipment to always remaining professional while working, you cannot ask for a better experience. Always on time, always enthusiastic, and always willing to work with the other vendors to make each and every wedding positively memorable. Grapevine has the experience and the attitude to make your event a success. There is no need to worry about if they will deliver on their promise because they always do!

• Rev. Matt Skiles
    Rev. Matt Skiles Wedding Officiants

My friend Mark Beecher and Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment will certainly make your wedding or special event a wonderful and enjoyable experience. I have had the privilege of working with Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment on many wedding ceremonies at various venues and locations and I have always been impressed with the quality of their sound and music as well as their professionalism and attention to detail. I am sure that given the opportunity to assist you with your special occasion, Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment will make it both memorable and special. I highly endorse Mark and the Grapevine Team. Rev. Matt Skiles-Wedding Officiant-Indianapolis

• The Crown Room
    The Crown Room Banquet Halls

I have known Mark with Grapevine for the past 8 years. I have hired Mark personally for family events and have worked with him for client parties, and I cannot say enough about how professional he is. I have such confidence in Mark that we do refer our clients to him as often as possible! If you are looking for a DJ (or more than a DJ) and want to make sure your reception or party will be THE reception of the year, call Mark today!

• 615 Bristle Lake Circle Brownsburg, Indiana, 46112 See on map
    317-333-7448 (Phone number)
    8664276428 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m - 6:30 p.m. Saturdays 9:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m. Emergency cell phone 317-852-3353