Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment

Brownsburg, IN View map

Grapevine Dj’s & Entertainment provides music entertainment and DJ services in Indianapolis and all of central Indiana and beyond. They believe everyone deserves first-class entertainment at an affordable price with no unnecessary DJ chatter. Conveniently, they offer an in-person consultation before you decide if they would be a good fit for your wedding.

The company has easy-to-use planning tools that make arranging your entertainment a breeze. You can browse their online catalog of songs to find your favorites. Each event will play music from high-quality Bose audio systems. Once you have selected your music, the rest of the event will be covered. Their full services include:

• In-person consultation
  • Music selection
  • Bose sound
  • Event direction
  • Clean radio edits
  • Personal planning client suite
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to music entertainment, Grapevine Dj’s & Entertainment provide other features. If you want to bring the party atmosphere to the next level they provide a variety of lighting packages, including custom monogram and wireless uplighting.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,295

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$300

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Leigh Getting married on 01/01/2023
    We highly recommend Mark Beecher of Grapevine DJs! From the get-go, Mark consistently responded to all of my inquiries very promptly, often within minutes. We felt very comfortable signing a contract with him because we could tell that he was a professional and extremely reliable.

Mark is extremely detail oriented; he had very specific forms to fill out to make sure he was personalizing his services to our wedding. He even came and checked out our venue beforehand and was very helpful in recommending a layout of the room (our venue is very new).

It was so easy to share my Spotify playlists with him, which he used during cocktail hour and dinner. When my dinner playlist ran out, he did a great job choosing songs that matched our theme and meshed well with what I had already picked out.

He kept the night running on track and on time, clearly announcing all the special dances and events. For the reception, he did an excellent job feeling out the crowd and playing crowd favorites, as well as mixing in a few songs I had specifically requested. We trusted his professional judgment to keep things moving and weren't wrong to do so. I even saw my 80 year old grandma getting down a few times! But he also played a lot of songs that the younger group appreciated.

He also rolled with the punches, there were a few last minute changes regarding the best man's toast, the bouquet toss, and last call dance, and he made it happen.

Also, and very importantly, Mark never "stole the show" or was obnoxious/overbearing like some of the DJs I've seen at weddings. He was in the background most of the time, quietly making sure everything went perfectly, and when he spoke it was professional and classy - he didn't try to be a comedian. Which was exactly what we wanted.

I feel like there's enough things to worry about during wedding planning and your DJ doesn't need to be a cause of stress. Hiring Mark was a no-brainer!
  • Erin
    Erin E. Married on 04/17/2021

Super great!

Mark was fantastic, we were super pleased with our experience! He did a great job keeping the evening running smoothly and played some great tunes!
    Jessica S. Married on 09/26/2020

You won’t regret booking this company

Ty did an unbelievable job at our wedding last weekend. We were so incredibly pleased at how consistently full our dance floor was, and we had an absolute BLAST. I had so many people come up to me and tell me what a fantastic playlist we had, but truly the credit goes to Ty. I’ve been to weddings where the dance floor was hardly full and unfortunately one where the bride was so upset because she hated the music being played and the DJ didn’t really care. We could not have picked a better company to work with, and some of our most memorable moments from the day were on that dance floor. Ty was the PERFECT fit for our day, and we’d recommend Grapevine any day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

108 photos · 10/21/2017

Deals

Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment 1
Offer
We offer significant savings on Friday and Sunday weddings as well on dates in January - March.

Kahn's Catering Kahn's Catering Wedding Caterers

Grapevine DJ's & Entertainment is the best. From using the top of the line equipment to always remaining professional while working, you cannot ask for a better experience. Always on time, always enthusiastic, and always willing to work with the other vendors to make each and every wedding positively memorable. Grapevine has the experience and the attitude to make your event a success. There is no need to worry about if they will deliver on their promise because they always do!

Rev. Matt Skiles Rev. Matt Skiles Wedding Officiants

My friend Mark Beecher and Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment will certainly make your wedding or special event a wonderful and enjoyable experience. I have had the privilege of working with Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment on many wedding ceremonies at various venues and locations and I have always been impressed with the quality of their sound and music as well as their professionalism and attention to detail. I am sure that given the opportunity to assist you with your special occasion, Grapevine DJ's and Entertainment will make it both memorable and special. I highly endorse Mark and the Grapevine Team. Rev. Matt Skiles-Wedding Officiant-Indianapolis

The Crown Room The Crown Room Banquet Halls

I have known Mark with Grapevine for the past 8 years. I have hired Mark personally for family events and have worked with him for client parties, and I cannot say enough about how professional he is. I have such confidence in Mark that we do refer our clients to him as often as possible! If you are looking for a DJ (or more than a DJ) and want to make sure your reception or party will be THE reception of the year, call Mark today!

615 Bristle Lake Circle Brownsburg, IN, 46112

Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m - 6:30 p.m. Saturdays 9:00 a.m - 2:00 p.m. Emergency cell phone 317-852-3353
Location of (Grapevine Dj's & Entertainment)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding