Nate Crouch Photography Reviews

Nate Crouch Photography 7
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing- Above and Beyond

Nate made the entire process easy and smooth. His online portal was easy to use and navigate. Nate was organized and helped us stay on schedule on the wedding day, which is above and beyond. He was very accommodating and flexible. Nate was easy to communicate with and ask questions. He continually checked in with us to make sure he knew exactly what we were wanting and delivered! Our pictures are AMAZING! We got to go to all the locations we wanted and got many different picture options from each location. The only problem we have is trying to pick what pictures we want to print because there are SO MANY GOOD ONES! When I say we have so many good ones, I mean it. We have options in our portraits, family pictures, getting ready, ceremony, and reception. We have staged pictures and candid pictures for all of those different groups. It seemed like there wasn't a moment Nate missed throughout the entire wedding day. Nate was very quick providing us with a preview of our pictures. Not only was he quick, but many of our family and friends also commented on how impressed they were with the amount of pictures we got for our preview. The preview was so great that we could not wait to get the rest of them. We also appreciated having different resolution options for our pictures so we could use and print our pictures in various ways. Nate also was a lot of fun to have around before the wedding, after the wedding, and at the reception. He fit right in with our family and friends. It was also special for us to find out Nate had agreed to do our wedding photography on his wedding anniversary. We would highly recommend Nate. He does not disappoint!

Nate Crouch Photography 8
    Nate Crouch Photography 14
  • Sarah

Sarah Painter · Married on 10/19/2018

Stunning work!

The most beautiful pictures! His passion for his work is evident in his photographs. Would highly recommend everyone getting married to use Nate Crouch as your photographer.

Nate Crouch Photography 15
    Nate Crouch Photography 16
    Nate Crouch Photography 17

Mark · Married on 10/13/2018

I hired Nate to take photos of my proposal, and he is an absolute blast to work with. From our first phone call, to meeting up at the IMA to shoot the proposal, I had a blast working with him. Not a single negative comes to mind! He has a great eye, makes the photos look natural, and does a wonderful job connecting with you. I highly recommend choosing Nate to be your photographer!

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Nate was incredible! So professional and on top of things. The pictures were incredible! Quick to get photos back to you! Gives sneak peak photos very fast! Nothing but wonderful things to say!!! Highly recommend!

Nate Crouch Photography 18
    Nate Crouch Photography 19
    Nate Crouch Photography 20
    Nate Crouch Photography 21

Allison Niehus · Married on 09/22/2018

Nate was amazing!

Nate was absolutely amazing. He was so helpful and our pictures were absolutely breathtaking! He was such a joy to work with and we would highly recommend him!

Nate Crouch Photography 22
    Nate Crouch Photography 23
    Nate Crouch Photography 24
    Nate Crouch Photography 25

Maegan Etherington · Married on 08/25/2018

Best Decision Evee

You will not regret hiring Nate for your big day. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Nate has an easy going, fun personality, has great communication and his use of light is jaw dropping. You can feel his excitement when he gets a great shot and he will do anything for it. There are some things I would have done slightly different for my wedding, in hindsight, but hiring Nate wasn’t one of them.

Alan Martin · Married on 08/10/2018

Great price, and better results

Of all the photographers we met with he had the best attitude, and his price was great. We met with many photographers who had much steeper pricing, but had pictures that were lackluster. His options, and overall package were also great. I cannot stress enough how amazing his photos were, and the photo album he creates is far better than the generic photo albums you usually see. He was also great during the wedding, he was pleasant with all of our guests, and was a joy to work with throughout the day, even though we were pretty annoying. Also he is great with email, and always responds quickly to any questions. Our parents were both highly impressed with the pictures, and we are glad we chose him as well. At the risk of him increasing his price I will say that he is not only worth the value, but is probably worth much more. The pictures on his website speak for themselves, and are substantially better than some photographers that charge twice his rate.

• Emily

Emily Schulenberg · Married on 08/04/2018

Excellent - The Best Wedding Photographer

Nate took our engagement photos and our wedding photos. He exceeded all expectations by going above and beyond for each aspect of our wedding. From the pictures of our venue to the pictures of our friends and family dancing at the reception, he made our special day so memorable.

Nate Crouch Photography 26
    Nate Crouch Photography 27
    Nate Crouch Photography 28
    Nate Crouch Photography 29
    Nate Crouch Photography 30
    Nate Crouch Photography 31
    Nate Crouch Photography 32

Morgan · Married on 07/21/2018

We are so incredibly happy with our pictures from our wedding! Nate did an amazing job!! He was a joy to work with, and he was genuinely excited about the pictures he was taking. He made taking pictures on our wedding day so much fun. I would HIGHLY recommend Nate for your wedding! His style is breathtaking, and he has such an eye for amazing pictures. He captured our wedding perfectly! Thank you!!

Lauren Spandau · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Photographer

Nate did an awesome job capturing our wedding. We love all of the pictures.

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2017

Nate was absolutely amazing! He was incredibly professional and responsive to all our needs and put together a day of timeline and picture checklist. As a bride planning her own wedding, the timeline and checklist were essential to making the day run smoothly and according to schedule. The day of any wedding always tends to be chaotic with several moving parts which in turn can be very stressful. I can't express how much Nate's laid back attitude helped me and my husband throughout the ceremony and reception. Nate was fun to work with and made the entire day stress free. The bridal party even commented about his calming attitude and how refreshing it was to work with a photographer like that. Last and certainly not least, the photographs are incredible! We got married on a Saturday and by Monday morning we have a preview of about 100 photos to look at while waiting on the remaining prints!! That is something you do not find with anyone else. He gives his clients a guarantee for their photos and delivers! Look no further, Nate is simply the best!

Nate Crouch Photography 33
    Nate Crouch Photography 34
    Nate Crouch Photography 35
    Nate Crouch Photography 36
    Nate Crouch Photography 37
    Nate Crouch Photography 38

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Nate Crouch Photography! We found Nate by a Google search and were impressed with his outstanding reviews. Spoiler alert: he lives up to all the hype! His prices are very competitive with other photographers in the area, and he has a few different packages that you can choose from. We live out of town, so we met Nate over Skype for the first time. As soon as we hung up and without any further discussion, my fiancé and I both knew that we wanted him to be our photographer. Over the planning period, Nate was very professional, responsive, and offered his advice whenever we asked. On the day of our wedding, hair and makeup was running close to an hour behind schedule due to some crazy traffic and crowds downtown near our venue (The Sanctuary on Penn). Somehow, Nate and his assistant, Bethany, were still extremely prompt. They were flexible with our schedule and still managed to get all the shots we wanted! They got some beautiful detail photos while the bridal party continued to get ready. I did a first look with my father and also with my fiancé, and Nate’s photos perfectly captured all the jittery, excited, tearful, and happy moments. Nate was so fun to work with but also directive in getting the bridal party together and in line for photos before the wedding. He was very subtle during the ceremony (even though the wooden floors at The Sanctuary are a little creaky). We didn’t notice him at all! Nate snuck us out during dinner for some twilight photos. We were both worried about being gone from the reception for too long, but he got a bunch of amazing shots in less than fifteen minutes. It’s easy to tell that Nate genuinely loves and gets excited about his work. He will take a few pictures, then check them and say, “Oh wow! That’s so cute!” He got us the first round of photos within a week of the wedding and we can’t wait for more to come! Nate’s work is something that we are so proud to put on our mantle!

Emily · Married on 09/15/2017

Nate was wonderful to work with and so much fun! He made such an important part of the wedding a great experience and my pictures are seriously THE BEST.

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/18/2017

Nate was absolutely wonderful! Quick responses to every email and beyond accommodating to special requests. Fast picture turnaround too! Would highly recommend!

Angie · Married on 08/05/2017

I can't say enough great things about Nate Crouch Photography. He and his second shooter were both phenomenal to work with. They put me at ease and we're so flexible. Nate was so easy to work with and he sent email reminders to make sure we stayed in contact throughout the process. I never had to worry about contacting him, he was always a step ahead of me. I hired Nate because he was familiar with my venue and I have to say he captures the most amazing scenic photos and I never see the same stunning shot from the same venue! I don't know how he does it! Everyone has commented on my photos saying they have never seen a wedding photo like that. Your wedding day will fly by, Nate Crouch Photography ensures your special day is captured so you will have memories to cherish forever. He also captured all those special moments I may have missed too!

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Nate Crouch is so great! He is very friendly, easy to work with, great personality. He puts everyone at ease and listens to any suggestions you have about the kind of pictures you want to take. I highly recommend him to anyone for any kind of pictures you need to have taken.

Mary · Married on 07/08/2017

If you are looking for the BEST look no further! After searching for photographers for several weeks, we came across Nate's website and never looked back. After viewing all of the great reviews and seeing previous photo shoots, we knew we were in good hands. Nate's ability to paint with light is stunning; all of the pictures he takes are ultra vivid and he is able to use angles and think outside of the box to get that perfect shot. We could not have been more ecstatic over how the photos turned out; both engagement and wedding. He is worth every penny! Thank you Nate for helping make our special day so perfect! You have exceeded our expectations and have captured a very special day, which we will always be able to look back on.

Elaina · Married on 06/10/2017

Nate did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! He was friendly, on time, easy to work with, and very experienced. Our pictures turned out amazing and everyone loves them. I gave him a list of all the pictures we wanted and he did a good job completing that list. He was great because the pictures turned out fabulous, but he was never pushy or in the way. He legitimately seemed like he was having a great time photographing our wedding! He was also reasonably priced and had we could easily customize our photo package based on our budget. I would definitely recommend hiring Nate to be your photographer at your upcoming event!

Megan · Married on 10/15/2016

Any wedding photo taken by Nate is a true work of art! He went above and beyond for us. He used lighting to his advantage for some of the most beautiful day and evening photos. & He made sure to capture every last detail!

Hannah · Married on 09/05/2016

We got married on Labor Day (9/5/16). Nate was our photographer and he was amazing. His pictures are super clean and good quality. His website is easy to use. We got all our pictures back in like 2-3 weeks. The best part to me was that he was scheduled to leave around 8:30 when it started getting dark. He stayed way past that and got some really good shots of the the dollar dance. I thought my husband and paid him to stay longer but when I asked my husband he said no. Nate stayed way past his scheduled time and got some amazing shots I would not have had if it wasn't for him. I would recommend him to anyone!

Morgan · Married on 08/27/2016

Nate is amazing. The day of the wedding he arrived on time and kept things moving along smoothly all day. He captured some of the most amazing pictures and had the best ideas. Nate was easy to work with and professional. We also rented the photo booth from him and he set up and dealt with the entire thing. I would recommend him to anyone.

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2016

Choosing Nate Crouch as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Nate captured our day beautifully while being so discrete! We are in love with our pictures! Nate is so easy going and makes you feel comfortable but takes his job seriously. I HIGHLY recommend using Nate Crouch Photography for your wedding!

Chris · Married on 04/22/2016

Nate photographed my daughter's wedding 4/22/16 and I can't say enough how amazing he and his wife Sarah are! He is so professional, personable, patient and creative. The wedding was outdoors in a garden and his use of lighting and gardens was absolutely beautiful. He was able to capture so many wonderful candid moments and also had very creative ideas. The sneak peek option was wonderful- the guests were able to see a slide show of pictures at the reception! He and Sarah also had a photo book ready by the end of the evening- it was amazing to see the beautiful pictures and be able to take them home that night. I would highly recommend him

Robert · Married on 10/11/2015

Nate was absolutely fantastic. From the engagement shoot all the way to the big day Nate was extremely professional and captured the true spirit of us and our wedding. The pictures and books are amazing and will be cherished forever!! Thanks so much!!

Meghan · Married on 10/10/2015

Nate was an amazing photographer! We got an engagement session included with our wedding package, so he was with us for the whole process. He offered to help and give advice with just about every part of the wedding. Not only did we get amazing pictures before, during, and after the ceremony but he was out on the dance floor taking pictures all night long! We loved the photo booth and can't wait to get our photo book! I would recommend him to anyone!