Ypsilanti, MI 48198 Map · Phone number

About Nancy Nishihira Photography

My name is Nancy Nishihira and Nancy Nishihira Photography is my new business. I have a strong photography background and I have been a photographer for almost twenty years now. I studied Photography at Oakland University and received a B.A in Studio Art. I photograph every wedding with my assistant photographer, Christine, so we can provide complete coverage of your special day! After the wedding, I curate the best photographs and craft each image carefully, using my skills as a digital imaging specialist. These special events in your life should be treated with care and respect, so I strive to capture and preserve these moments. These moments are your memories after all! I prefer to photograph in a natural style so people are free to be themselves and feel at ease. Of course we do take posed group photos, but aim to take more of a relaxed approach. I photograph many types of events, including wedding showers, engagement photo sessions and portraits. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Thank you for reading :-)

• Abben & Lily Photography
bnoir
wahta
9046515162fa3932a72c

Nancy Nishihira Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files