28 Pier Market Place, Narragansett, RI 02882 Map · Phone number

About Nana's Gelato Station

Lots of people get married, but not everyone eats GELATO at their wedding........

BE DIFFERENT and top off your special day with our creamy, decadent Italian gelato. Your guests will talk about this forever!! Why gelato? Gelato is healthier than ice cream with only 4 grams of fat and a very robust flavor. Made fresh every day in small batches with all ingredients from Italy. Each tray of gelato serves 45 guests and we line up 4 flavors in silver trays on a skirted table. Most popular picks are Crème Brule, Tiramisu, Espresso Crunch, Pistachio, Biscotti Cookie, Lemon, Key Lime Pie and Nana's Kiss with chocolate gelato, snickers and Hershey's bars. Stop by Nana's beachfront location at Narragansett Beach for a private tasting. A full list of flavors is below....

Pricing is $4.95pp plus a $50 server fee. We set up and serve after you cut the cake. Just have a skirted table ready for us.

FYI.....add Candy Jars at $1.95pp. Pick our your favorite candy at Nana's Candy Bar which is a candy fantasy come true with walls and walls of nostalgia right next door to our gelato shop

Nana's Gelato Flavor selection:

Espresso Crunch

Key Lime Pie

Lemon - Diary Free

Mango - Dairy Free

Mint Straciatella (Mint Chocolate Chip)

Mixed Berry - Dairy Free

Nocciola (Hazelnut)

Nana's Kiss (Chocolate gelato with snickers and Hershey's bars)

Oreo Cookies and Cream

Passion Fruit -Dairy Free

Passion Fruit & Peach - Dairy Free

Peanut Butter & Chocolate

Pistachio

Raspberry - Dairy Free

Straciatella (Vanilla Bean with chocolate swirl)

Strawberry - Dairy Free

narrabeach
f4fd3e5977c90738 1227751288416 PICTURE2

5 Reviews for Nana's Gelato Station

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

All of my guests greatly enjoyed the service provided and the product. It was a great hit and I would suggest to anyone looking for something different to do at their wedding!!

Sent on 03/16/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2013

Nana's Gelato did a fabulous job at my wedding! my family has been going to them for years and we all wanted the gelato at the wedding. Everyone raved about how delicious the gelato was and the service was great and so easy. I definitely recommend! It created such a unique dessert for our wedding :)

Sent on 11/08/2013

kayla · Married on 09/10/2016

Nana's gelato was a great choice for our wedding since we decided to do dessert stations and not a cake. Our guests loved it and went back for seconds and thirds! My only regrets is that I didn't have any dessert on my wedding night and didn't have a chance to enjoy it! Good thing I live close to Nana's and can go visit any time! Service, quality, and communication were all great.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Nana's Gelato Station's reply:

Hi Kayla, thank you for the awesome review! You are not the only bride that has told me they forgot to get gelato at their own wedding. It is a challenge for me to track down the bride and groom as they are pulled away for pictures and dances.....Glad you are close by to get your gelato fix!!

Nana's Gelato Station FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 12.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Dessert, Server(s), China, Flatware
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Lunch, Plated, Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free