4849 Debra Street, Saint Paul, MN 55110 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Nak Designs

After a few years in the real world, we (Nathalie and Kimberly) decided we wanted to take our degrees (advertising and art) and do something we love. Through planning two weddings, we discovered that what we really love is creating gorgeous stationery for every occasion. And really, we mean every occasion. If you have never made a St. Patrick's Day card, you may think we are crazy. Simply stated though, we love paper. We also love good deals. Which is why we strive to keep our creations affordable, gorgeous, and all about you. Whether you know exactly what you want or have no idea where to start, we will use our expertise to help you wow your guests.

3277379543 b18c7ed540 m
weddingwire
abbyweb1

4 Reviews for Nak Designs

Abby · Married on 07/18/2009

I was very pleased with the invitations Nak designs made for our wedding. They turned out exactly like we wanted and were very affordable. Nak designs was the one vendor we used that we were surprised at how much we got for our money, not how little. The time and effort put into our invitations was obvious and we recieved numerous compliments.

Sent on 08/22/2009

Erin · Married on 06/13/2009

I wanted wedding invites that were a little different and reflected my vision for the wedding. I stumbled upon Nak Designs after receiving several bids for custom invites that were well beyond my budget. Nathalie did a wonderful job and the final version was very affordable. She helped to guide me to make sure the end product was still in line with my vision but also fit into my budget. Nathalie was very flexible and quick with any changes - she wanted to make sure they were perfect and cared as much as I did. I absolutely love my invites and received many, many comments from my guests at how unique and different they were. I would strongly recommend contacting Nak Designs if you are having a hard time finding exactly what you want among all of the template designs that are out there.

Sent on 08/20/2009
  • O

DeAnna · Married on 02/21/2009

Kim and Nathalie were like working with two of your close friends. They listened to my concerns and promptly answered emails and questions. They even sent me paper samples for me to choose from at no additional charge, which was a great touch and so helpful when you are a stressed bride. They helped me achieve what I had in my mind for my invitations when at first I was not completely sure what I even wanted. The invitations were gorgeous and very affordable, better than anything I found online....which believe me, I searched thoroughly before finding NAK Designs. The best part was that they addressed and mailed all the invitations for me. This was a huge load off as I am sure any bride who has ever tackled that on their own or any bride facing the daunting task of having to do it will surely appreciate. The compliments still are flowing in on how perfect the invitations looked. I have and will continue to recommend NAK Designs to all my stressed bride friends. Thanks guys!!!

Sent on 02/27/2009

Award

Nak Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nak Designs 1
    FREE coordinating Thank You cards!
    100 Free coordinating Thank You cards with purchase of custom wedding stationery! Just mention Wedding Wire and we will honor this promo!

• 4849 Debra Street Saint Paul, 55110 See on map