10055 Singer Lake Road, Baroda, MI 49101 Map · Phone number

About My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental

I have lovingly collected vintage china, tea cups, glass and silverware for years. My collection has now grown beyond my wildest imaginings. The time has come to share my treasures with others who possess a similar passion and love for the elegance and beauty of days gone by.

With rare exceptions, the pieces in my collection are, like me, more than 50 years old. There will be many names you recognize...Haviland, Limoges, Nippon, Lenox, Depression Glass, Carnival Glass...and many you don't. All are beautiful and hand-picked by me.

Mine is not a business and I don't have a showroom. These are my treasures. I work from my home on Singer Lake in Baroda (near St. Joseph) in Southwest Michigan and am happy to meet with you by appointment.

My sincere hope is that my wonder mix-and-match collection will elevate your event from "Beautiful" to "SPECTACULAR"!!.

Follow My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental on

img07641
img0768

4 Reviews for My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

We used My Mother's Attic for our wedding reception. Prudy was very helpful and flexible throughout the planning process. The beautiful mismatched china plates were an elegant touch to our reception and we received many compliments from guests. I would highly recommend this vendor to others!

Sent on 08/24/2016

My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! I was honored to be part of your special day. And, yes, the reception was BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Brooke · Married on 06/17/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about both the beautiful china and Prudy! She was so wonderful to work with and helped setup/cleanup. The dishes, etc. were exactly what I was envisioning. Also, when I asked if she had any doilies she originally didn't have enough and went on the hunt and brought so many unique ones with her!

Another wonderful aspect about Prudy's business is that 100% of all proceeds from the china rental is going to support an orphanage in SW Uganda, as well as pay for the medical educations of some local students there. Could not have asked for anything better! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 01/03/2017

My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental's reply:

Thanks, Brooke! Those doilies gave me a reason to shop plus they will look great in our new wedding venue, Stonegate Manor!
  • User5223792 · event on: 12/28/2014

If you are interested in unique tableware --- real vintage china and silverware, as well as beautiful crystal --- this vendor is the best! She has a talent for mixing her many vintage china patterns to create beautifully diverse and original place settings that are elegant but fun. This vendor is also awesome to work with and has an amazing ability to get things done!

My Mother's Attic Vintage China & Tableware Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Delivery
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery

• Stonegate Manor
    Stonegate Manor Historic Weddings

Absolutely beautiful vintage china. you won't go wrong choosing My Mother's Attic for your special day. It's so lovely it really makes decorating easy...you hardly have to do a thing!

• 10055 Singer Lake Road Baroda, 49101 See on map