Gainesville, VA 20155 Map · Phone number

About My Mobile Salon, Inc

My Mobile Salon, Inc, is a Gainesville, Virginia-based beauty company that specializes in bridal makeup and hair. Trish Langley, the owner, is a professional makeup artist who has experience working in event advertising, print, editorial, fashion runway, television, and much more. She has an aesthetic eye that sees the potential of her clients to be more beautiful. As a result, she creates a bridal look with timeless beauty and elegance that makes her clients stand out on their wedding day. My Mobile Salon, Inc, has been a part of the wedding beauty industry for more than 30 years, providing services throughout the local area of Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.

My Mobile Salon, Inc, can offer beauty and health services for a maximum of 15 individuals per session in the salon or on-site. Those services include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Wedding ceremony
90b1d54ace98fb21 1443023335346 1

46 Reviews for My Mobile Salon, Inc

Rachel · Married on 09/30/2017

It was so wonderful working with Trish! I told her that I was looking for a bridal look that was sort of "natural glam" and she totally delivered. I was very happy with her make up and hairstyling, and my bridesmaids loved that she used an airbrush instead of cakey foundation and powder. I would definitely recommend working with her if you are getting married in the area.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Amy · Married on 08/05/2017

I really enjoyed working with Trish. She is so sweet and easy to talk to. I didn't have a super specific idea of how I wanted my hair to look but brought lots of inspiration photos, and Trish was able to create a look that I absolutely loved. Between the trial and wedding, I changed my mind on how I wanted my makeup to look and Trish was so easygoing and accommodating in making the changes. I felt so amazing on my wedding day, and my sweet husband said he couldn't take his eyes off me during the ceremony to pay attention to what the officiant was saying! Both hair and makeup still looked great many hours later.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Minh-Thanh · Married on 07/29/2017

Trish is amazing. I showed her a picture of a look that I wanted for my wedding day and she just magically made it happen. She was very on time, prepared, and easy to work with. She also gave good advices as well. Bottom line: everyone loves the look that I had. Thanks, Trish.

Sent on 08/04/2017

My Mobile Salon, Inc FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Prime Time Limousine
    Prime Time Limousine Wedding Limos

Awesome service -will come to you the day of so you don't have to travel! Great personalities from staff will have you laughing and make getting ready so fun!

• Piedmont Club
    Piedmont Club Country Club Weddings

Trish is the BEST in the biz. Photographers NEVER have to touch up photos because the bride always looks perfect from the start!! She is always adding new unique services to her business and it has been a pleasure working with her the last few years. She is professional AND fun and makes getting ready for your wedding sooooo incredibly easy!

• For All Occasions (FAO EVents)
    For All Occasions (FAO EVents) Wedding Planners

Do you want to feel radiantly beautiful on your wedding day, or anyday? If you do, then Trish of My Mobile Salon is the person to call. Trish takes her role as a wedding vendor very seriously. She spends time with each client beforehand at a trial to work out any kinks so that the day of the wedding the bride can be assured she will look her most beautiful. Whether it be hair or makeup that Trish is hired for, you can feel very confident that your day will begin stress-free as she arrives on time, stays as long as she is needed and even helps the other vendors if need be! Trish is a delightful person who exudes a sense of calm to those she works with on their most important day. I highly recommend her services.

• Gainesville, 20155 See on map