4020 N. Palm Street #201, Fullerton, CA 92835 Map · Phone number

About My Cake Plate

The most important day of any Bride is her wedding day. She has dreamed of this day since she was a little girl with a vision she believes will make the day perfect. As fathers, we may not understand that vision completely, but we want our cherished daughters to have the wedding of their dreams.

As Our Daughter planned her wedding, there were needs, most of these could be obtained, others were an image only she understood. That brought us to the day she selected the type, flavor and ultimate look of her wedding cake.

When it came to the staging of the cake, there were limited available options. Frustrated that her Dream Cake would be displayed flat on a table or placed on an expensive one time use stand, my daughter turned to me for help. In hopes of preserving her vision, she asked, “Dad, can you make me something.” From that one question came a quest to design and fabricate a unique and different, but functional cake stand, one that not simply presented the cake, but truly represented this very special occasion. It was important to design something our Daughter and her new Husband could enjoy on their wedding day and at the end of the evening, take with them as a special memento of that day, a cake stand that would allow them to reminisce every time they entertain at home as Mr. and Mrs.

That design is presented here today. It is simple in its concept, a handcrafted table of natural stone, a surface which pastry chefs agree is a functional foundation on which they can build their special creations. The stone is supported by a stand comprised of hand-forged legs, finished with fine powder-coat paint. Everything is constructed in America for years of enjoyment.

Follow My Cake Plate on

westernweddinginspiration881905931590O
D Johnson0354Revisedweb
20" Square in Black Absolute with bullnose edge, fishtail scroll leg in black
20" square in Jerusalem Gold Limestone, Chisel edge, round coiled legs in rust texture
Johnson Wedding- 20" Square table in Jerusalem Gold Limestone, Chisel Edge, and Round Coiled Legs in...
Webcakestand24Rev
My Cake Plate
20" Round table in White Carrara Marble, bullnose edge, fishtail legs in Silver hammertone.
MultilevelCakeStandHyattRegency003
westernweddinginspiration881905931590O
D Johnson0354Revisedweb

2 Reviews for My Cake Plate

Cheryll · Married on 06/03/2012

Mr. Peter Baccaro and his team of cake plate artists can help you design a beautiful and reusable cake stone that you will use every year for food presentation.Anniversary,birthdays, special occasions, year after year.
    Great value for your money!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Tiana · Married on 11/12/2011

My Cake Plate was that extra touch I was looking for when picking out how to display my cake. Whenever I walk in to a reception the cake is one of the features that I make a point to go look at. Cakes are quite beautiful nowadays and I really wanted my cake to make a statement. I looked at a lot of cake places and online for a type of stand that would lift and display my cake to give it that WOW factor. The only things I found were cardboard or metal and they seemed cheap but had an expensive price tag. I was going for a rustic-classic look and wanted some wrought iron. I found My Cake Plate and they offered stone as the plate and wrought iron legs. I fell in LOVE! Everyone at my wedding commented on how beautiful my cake was and how lovely it was displayed. The nice part about the cake plate is the multi-functional uses. I have already used it to display appetizers at Christmas and we had a party before we left on our honeymoon in which we used the cake plate to display dinner. This cake plate created a wonderful traditional memory of holding my wedding cake on my wedding day and I look forward to the many memories we will make with kids birthdays, family gatherings, friend parties, and holidays using the cake plate.

Sent on 06/06/2012