7121 Hwy. 90 W. Ste 140, San Antonio, TX 78227 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

27 Reviews for Music Connection

Mariad · Married on 05/24/2015

provided a great music selection and played songs in a great order and had the best personality out there to work with anyone!!!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 12/06/2014

This company is absolutely AMAZING. Jesse met with me personally to discuss what I wanted for my wedding reception, then allowed me to send him a list of the songs I did and did not want played. He even bought a few songs that he didn't already have (I have a few pretty rare songs that I like) when I requested them. He is super personable and his DJ was as well. The DJ took care of the scheduling of the entire reception by announcing the toast, special dances, etc., and also announced anything else we asked for during the event (such as "please get together outside in a few moments for a staged bubbles send off!"). I would recommend this company without hesitation!!!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Doug · Married on 10/11/2014

If I ever need music for an event I will go nowhere else. Tom and his gang handled my wedding and they were as professional and prepared as they were polite and invested, which is to say they could not have done a better job. Thanks Tom for allowing the bride and I a chance to relax on our big day knowing the music and entertainment was well taken care of.

Sent on 12/18/2014