music by gael

Interlochen, MI View map

$300 Most Popular Price

I am your Traverse City musician! I am excited to be a part of Wedding Wire! I have been performing at weddings and receptions since 2009! Please visit my website for music samples, videos and testimonials! I service the following areas up to an extra 50 mile radius- Interlochen,Traverse City, Elk Rapids

I have played the guitar as far back as I can remember! My background includes training in Classical and Spanish style guitar. That style has broadened into fingerstyle guitar. I play my own original arrangements of popular songs to tailor your wedding to the tee! Playing at weddings and any other events where people get together, really makes life enjoyable!

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$225.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$300

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Microphones
Reception Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Guitar

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay C. Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful addition to my ceremony!

Gael was responsive, professional and incredibly talented! She played guitar before, during and after my wedding ceremony and provided a really elegant touch to the ceremony. We gave her minimal direction of song choice and she did a fantastic job. Would recommend for someone wishing to add music for their ceremony!

music by gael's reply:

Thank you Lindsay! I really loved your wedding. It was very intimate and your family was very nice. I hope you have a wonderful life together!!
    Mary Married on 07/23/2016
    Gael played guitar for our outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. She was amazing! She is so talented and was very easy to work with. Gael had great suggestions and helped us choose our songs for the ceremony. We loved the music and so many of our guests told us it was beautiful. Thank you so much, Gael! You are awesome!

Interlochen, 49643
Location of (music by gael)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding