Ariel Fulford, Harpist

Traverse City, MI View map

$400 Most Popular Price

I am a Traverse city, MI harpist and music teacher. I have been playing for 20 years and love it more every day. I studied under Joan Holland, harp instructor at the Interlochen Center for the Arts. From her I learned the modified Salzedo method, a classical technique designed to maximize the acoustic capabilities of the harp while at the same time being very visually graceful.

My repertoire includes an array of ancient Irish, Scottish, Welsh, English and French folk tunes as well as selections by more recent pop and folk composers such as Andrew Lloyd Webber, John Denver, Sting, Rod Stewart, and Disney tunes. I also play classical wedding selections and hymns and holiday music on request.

Weddings are the majority of the events I play for, and it is my utmost priority that you are delighted with the music on your special day so don't worry if the song you want isn't on my repertoire list. I am always happy to write a new arrangement or learn a new song on request.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$400.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$400

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Callista Married on 09/07/2013
    We chose Ariel to play her harp at our beach wedding and we couldn't be happier! Ariel was extremely professional and went to the ceremony venue beforehand to find the best way to get the harp on the beach. The music sounded beautiful, and we even had guests compliment us about Ariel after the ceremony. I highly recommend her!

Traverse City, MI, 49684
Location of (Ariel Fulford, Harpist)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding