901 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75201 Map Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,499
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Mouth From The South Entertainment

The Mouth from the South Entertainment has been exciting many customers and corporations for over 24 years.

We provide a reward winning experience in Weddings, Birthday Parties, Bar Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, etc.

If you are seeking something imaginative and uplifting with energy and excitement then you may want to pump your

brakes and make an appointment with Randy, also known as The Mouth from The South Entertainment. Randy has

passion for excellence when it comes to true customer service and making sure that we understand what your vision

is in planning your special occasion. We team up with you to listen to your ideas and help educate our clients

on specific details in regards to what generates a successful night of dancing and fond memories. We specialize in

playing the right music to set the tone and then transforming a very energetic style of entertainment to motivate

the guest to want to run to the dance floor to have the time of their life.Because we have many years of experience

in live music entertainment it gives us an advantage over many companies because of the music knowledge that

we have acquired over the years in different catergories such as Classic Rock, Disco, Top 40, Pop , Country, Hip Hop,

Old School, etc.

Don't make the mistake in not hiring the "Right Representation" to make your event the talk of the town, contact

The Mouth From The South Entertainment for your next music celebration.

Follow Mouth From The South Entertainment on

Videos 1 Video

3 Reviews for Mouth From The South Entertainment

Carisa Niemeyer 路 Getting married on 02/06/2021

Brings the Party!

The DJ service was the wedding gift from my husband鈥檚 siblings so we didn鈥檛 pick Randy ourselves and I gotta say, we could not have had a better DJ! What a TRUE GIFT having him at our reception was. Randy takes great pride in his work taking time to discuss our wishes, preferences, and visions for the night. Our first conversation was over an hour and a half as he was sincerely interested in our input. He is extremely knowledgeable in all genres of music and cultivated a seamless playlist that got the party started and kept it going! Our wedding was on June 14 and my husband and I made concessions to make sure our wedding was safe for our guests and vendors but I have to say, people were ready to celebrate something joyful and Randy was just the person to lead the way. We are extremely grateful for him sharing his time, talent, and spirit with us at our wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2020

Christine 路 Married on 06/08/2018

Simply the BEST!

This review is so long overdue - but if you are still looking for your DJ you can stop here. I got married on June 8th, 2019 and the worst, yet best thing happened to us the night before our wedding: OUR DJ CANCELLED ON US! This is a very true story, and I thought my wedding was going to be ruined; however, Randy (AKA鈥outh From The South) was recommended to us 12 hours before set-up and he was absolutely amazing to work with from start to finish. He called us the night before to review the songs we wanted, and I was so impressed with his guidance, expertise and feedback he gave us. HE made sure our wedding truly reflected our personal style. I have always wanted to walk down to Desree鈥檚 鈥淜issing You鈥 since I was ten years old, but instead I chose another song, as I wanted to make our bridal and groomsmen more feel more comfortable. The second I told Randy this on the phone (twelve hours before setup) he encouraged and empowered me to be different and follow my heart. I am so thankful I walked down to the song I wanted and grateful for Randy鈥檚 affirming words. As soon as my husband and I got off the phone with him the night before, we knew he was going to be better than our original DJ and all my worries and fears disappeared that night. Our families are conservative people and I did not think many people would dance; however, I was wrong because Randy shut it down, once the party started. He was able to get everyone on their feet, including our 70-year-old parents! He interacted with my guests and even danced along with us. Family and friends are still telling us that Randy was their favorite part of the wedding and we agree 100%. Mouth From The South was a Mouth From HEAVEN, because he saved the night and made our special day unforgettable. I highly recommend Randy for any wedding or event; you will not regret it! Thank you Randy鈥e love you and appreciate your commitment and heart!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Melanie 路 Married on 05/03/2014

Randy, "Mouth of the South Entertainment" did a fantastic job. He was very professional made sure he know the flow of the reception for announcements/dances/special moments. He also did a great job catering the music to the crowd to keep the dance floor full. I received a lot of complements on the music.

Sent on 05/17/2014

Mouth From The South Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1499.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1499.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• 901 Main Street Dallas, TX, 75201 See on map
    214-607-3924 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mouth From The South Entertainment)