This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2017

Philadelphia & New York Wedding and Engagement Photography Studio is a group of creative misfits, obsessed with storytelling and having a damn good time. You can't be bored with us because we will rejoice with you, cry, party with your friends, and be family before the ceremony begins! We are known for breaking the barriers of client and vendor relationships and knowing our couples so well that they can be present and enjoy their wedding celebration! We are a wedding photography studio focused on capturing epic portraits and raw, candid emotions for our amazing couples.

Dona NIk Photography is pleased to travel worldwide to capture beautiful couples of love stories. Their style is a blend of fashion, editorial, and journalistic. High-resolution finished products can be collected as digital files or as prints. There are also various other options available with their bespoke packages. Dona & Nik would be pleased to work with any couple, helping them to create keepsakes that they will cherish for a lifetime.

We offer two main ways of photography collections. Modern wedding collections as well as Intimate & Elopement wedding collections.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,595

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Negatives
Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,850

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Negatives

100% Recommended by couples

K
Katelyn S. Sent on 10/14/2020
5 out of 5 rating

Money well spent!! UH-MAZING work!

Nik was the spunky, fun and focused photographer my husband and I were looking for! He created beautiful artwork out of every photo he took. Talented is an understatement. He did what he needed to do to get the best shot. I would choose Nik and his team a million times over!!
A
Amber D. Sent on 10/25/2023
5 out of 5 rating

The Best Photographer Team!!

Nik, Dona, and Blaze were absolutely fantastic to work with! They captured beautiful moments from our wedding. They are wonderful at what they do! If you want breathtaking pictures that truly capture the essence of your love story - you NEED this team! They are very professional and great at communicating leading up to the big day. I cannot wait to receive our photos. They also post on their blog a few days after your wedding so you get a sneak peak of what’s to come!
E
Erin K. Sent on 08/22/2023

Wedding magazine vibes

I’ve always struggled with liking wedding photography, and honestly the vibe of weddings in general. They’ve always felt too stuffy, staged, and formal to me. When I was initially looking for a wedding photographer, it was important to me to find someone who understood my perspective, while also comfortable capturing the typical family portraits etc. From Day 1 of meeting, I knew Dona & Nik was the move. The pictures they captured are incredible—legit total magazine vibes. They are so creative and Jack and I had an absolute BLAST working with them. Running around taking photos was a core wedding highlight to me. I felt like I had my good friends along for the day, laughing with us and capturing the absolute best moments. Not only are they photographers, Dona & Nik literally sewed my broken dress back together twice, let me borrow lip gloss, sunglasses, helped me get out of fountain sopping wet… I could go on about how fab this duo is. If you are looking for a wedding photography, these are your people. I still get compliments anytime our wedding is brought up about how beautiful the photos are. Cheers to Dona & Nik!!!
illustration stars

Power Plant Productions
5.0 out of 5 rating , 51 Reviews
· Rooftop Weddings

Morina Photography frequently asked questions

Morina Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date
Morina Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Multi. Locations
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Proofs
Morina Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Photojournalism
Morina Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Morina Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date
Morina Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours