Portland, Portland, ME 04102 Map · Phone number

About Morgan Hansen Hair and Makeup Artistry

Morgan Hansen Hair and Makeup Artistry provides wedding hair and makeup services in Portland, Maine. Owner Morgan has experience with all skin types, tones and ages. She works with you every step of the way to achieve your desired look and help you feel your best on your special day!

Experience
While attending cosmetology school, Morgan gained additional cosmetics training by working as an assistant to a prominent makeup artist in the Portland area. Since obtaining her license and building her business as an independent freelance artist, her work has been featured in Real Maine, Green Wedding Shoes and on HBO.

Morgan Hansen Hair and Makeup Artistry offers many beauty services to get you ready for the big day. Morgan offers on-site hair and makeup services as well as consultations and trials to be sure you are getting the look you desire. Services include:

• Consultations

Bride and groom | Photo Credit: Amanda Berube
Bride and groom | Photo Credit: Amanda Berube
Long braid
Long braid
Headpiece and off-shoulder dress | Photo Credit Molly&Victoria Co.
Headpiece and off-shoulder dress | Photo Credit Molly&Victoria Co.
Details | Photo Credit Kim Chapman Weddings
Eye shadow details
c3bc63fcbbbc10a1 1469752627502 img3151

13 Reviews for Morgan Hansen Hair and Makeup Artistry

Jamie Dimarino · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Hair and Make Up!

Morgan was awesome! My hair and make up came out exactly the way that I wanted it! So many people came up to my bridesmaids and I telling us how much they loved our makeup! We asked for more natural as most of us do not wear alot of make up and Morgan and her team made us look amazing! Our make up and hair stay perfect all night even in the rain. I recommend Morgan to all that have their weddings in Maine!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Morgan Hansen Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jamie! You all looked so beautiful, and were so much fun to work with!

Erin · Married on 11/03/2018

Easy to work with, fantastic style

Morgan was flexible and easy to work with. Everything went well during the hair & make-up trial, but afterwards I realized I wanted a few changes. I communicated these to Morgan ahead of time, and she nailed it on the day of. I had airbrushed make-up and an up-do. I got about 3 hours of sleep the night before my wedding, and Morgan succeeded in hiding the bags under my eyes, and making me look radiant. My make-up remained flawless all day. The wind was unreal on our wedding day, very strong- it took down some tree limbs. Even after taking photos outside, my hair and my bridesmaids' hair stayed perfect. We danced all night and a strand never fell out of place. I found her prices reasonable and she was very talented.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Morgan Hansen Hair and Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thanks so much for the review Erin! It was so wonderful to work with you on your big day! You looked absolutely stunning!

Julianne · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly recommend Morgan and her team for any hair and makeup needs!! Morgan, Marissa, and Gabby did hair and makeup for me and my 9 bridesmaids and we couldn't have been happier with the results! I usually don't wear a lot of makeup and Morgan worked with me to create a very natural look that I loved and still felt like me. I also really loved my hair. I was very indecisive about what to do with my hair initially. During my trial, I had Morgan try out a half-up, half-down look with various dried flower clips and hair vines, but ultimately decided to go for a low loose bohemian updo. Morgan patiently worked with me to create the perfect look. It looked very beachy and not too tight or stiff, but at the same time stayed in place the entire night even after hours of dancing. Morgan was very professional and easy to work with throughout the wedding planning process. She responded quickly, happily traveled all the way out to an island for my hair and makeup trial, and accommodated my request to hire an additional artist so that we could get the large bridal party done faster. On the wedding day, she came prepared with a schedule which helped the whole day go smoothly and we were done on time. Her pricing is very reasonable compared to many other hair and make-up artists in the New England area, especially as it includes a hair and makeup trial for the bride. We had so much fun getting ready with Morgan and her team and think they are an amazing choice for any wedding or event!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Award

Morgan Hansen Hair and Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 145
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 145
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 145
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Haircuts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Portland, 04102 See on map
    2078900902 (Phone number)
    Location of (Morgan Hansen Hair and Makeup Artistry)