19528 ventura blvd. 591, Tarzana, CA 91356 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Moments by Wayne Gurnick

I love beautiful things and get inspired by the joy flowers bring to people, so I started Floral Creations, a boutique flower shop, bringing creative designs into my clients’ homes, offices and celebrations. I built my company around what’s most important to my clients – trust that I will take care of their needs and look after their best interests. That means the highest quality of products, staff that share my passion for excellence, and vendors that have the same high standards that I have. “AIFD” after my name indicates certification by the American Institute of Floral Designers, a classification attained by only 1,300 professionals worldwide – I hold myself to the highest standards, too. I noticed a need for a knowledgeable and reliable source to ease the stress associated with the planning and production of trend-setting weddings and events. That’s why I started InOvations Event Production in 1998. With extensive knowledge ranging from locations to décor, and my equally important ability to manage budgets and keep planning details on track, I help you sift through all the options and put together a wedding celebration that’s all about you. "Flawless, inspiring, understated, effortless, dramatic, creative, stylish" - all words my clients use to describe the events that I have created for them. I’ve helped hundreds of brides in Southern California, where I live, as well as across the United States and Europe, where my clients have gone to have memorable destination weddings to complement their sense of adventure.

Follow Moments by Wayne Gurnick on

Other couples have also viewed

• Planit LA

Videos 3 Videos

12 Reviews for Moments by Wayne Gurnick

Alex · Married on 03/09/2019

Wayne is the best

WAYNE. IS. THE. BEST. PERIOD. He and his team were so thorough, considerate, organized, professional, creative, and always willing to do whatever it took to make sure our wedding was perfect! We would not hesitate on hiring him again or referring him to our closest relatives/friends for their day. We planned our wedding from out of state, with many Skype calls and emails with Wayne, which he makes himself available for whenever needed and always responds to emails in a very timely manner. Wayne took into great consideration budget, vision, theme, etc. and executed it perfectly! Our wedding day was stress free and went so smoothly, which allowed us and our guests to enjoy the entire event from start to finish. THANK YOU WAYNE!!!

Katelyn & Alex

Sent on 06/12/2019

Moments by Wayne Gurnick's reply:

Thank you so much for all the compliments! Katelyn and Alex... I miss our skype calls!!! It was a joy and a pleasure and I wish you a lifetime of incredible moments, love and joy always.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey S. · Married on 07/07/2018

In every moment, Wayne was absolutely amazing.

I was against the idea of a wedding planner, figuring it was an unnecessary added cost. I was SO wrong! Wayne was absolutely amazing. I really don't know what we would've done without him. So as to make this review more helpful for others and not just a love note to Wayne, here's a list of reasons why you should you choose him.

1.) He knows the best vendors. There was only one time when I chose a vendor that Wayne didn't already have a relationship with, and she was a disaster. We ended up choosing to lose our $1k deposit and book with someone else. Not only does Wayne know who to recommend, he also has relationships with his vendors where he holds some amount of power. Your vendors aren't allowed to have a bad day, because this won't just impact your one wedding, but all the potential business that Wayne would bring them moving forward. This ensures that everyone is super super super eager to impress.
    2.) He gets deals. He knows how to negotiate and what to negotiate on, and again, because he "buys in bulk" so to speak, there are people who owe him favors and he'll advocate on your behalf.
    3.) He manages family dynamics. Weddings are full of difficult family situations and somehow, he always handles them with grace. We planned our wedding by consensus, with input from my mom, my husband, and my mother-in-law. My husband and I were always conscious of how we treated our families, but when we slipped, Wayne was there to catch us. There was one time when my Dad started asking about how many salt and pepper shakers we'd have on the table. I was embarrassed that he'd think Wayne wouldn't think of that, and dismissed him, but Wayne recognized that this was the one area where my father felt like he had a say, and responded to my father in a way that made him feel like he was essential in the process.
    4.) He has the inside track. Our wedding venue was hit by a mudslide and knocked out for months. The venue kept changing the date that they said they'd reopen, but somehow Wayne triaged between all of his sources and was able to find the actual date of reopen for us.
    5.) He has vision. We didn't want a wedding we'd seen before, but with that comes a ton of risk. When you're spending that much money, you want to know that everything will work together. I didn't know if I could trust myself, but I always knew I could trust Wayne. While he was always so open to our ideas, there were times when he just said no, and I was so appreciative. In hindsight, I'd agree that cactuses are too spikey for a wedding.

Wayne became a part of our family, and our only regret was that he had to work the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and brunch instead of being a guest. We forged a true relationship with him, and he'll always be a special part of our wedding story.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Moments by Wayne Gurnick's reply:

Lindsey,
    I can not thank you enough for your review... I laughed and cried (all in a great way) when I read it. I can’t put into words how much joy I received from all of you in the process. You and your families are so special and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!
    Wishing you happiness, joy and love always.
    Wayne

Mindy S. · Married on 07/07/2018

Moments by Wayne

I have had the opportunity to plan 3 weddings with Wayne and each time the experience was terrific and fun! Wayne is consistently calm and reliable. He keeps you on schedule. He is a good listener. He respects your vision and helps create it even better than you can imagine. He is creative and resourceful.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Moments by Wayne Gurnick FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• BevMo!
    BevMo! Bar Services & Beverages

The best wedding planner in Phoenix!

• 19528 ventura blvd. 591 Tarzana, 91356 See on map
    Location of (Moments by Wayne Gurnick)