Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup

Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup

About Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup

My mission is to make women feel gorgeous and confident by empowering their self image.

Hi beautiful bride to be,

Congratulations! I am Molly McGuire, I come from where everything is bigger. Texas!  But the adventure is just beginning as I am excited to continue and challenge my beauty career in New York City. I specialize in bridal hair and makeup, extension, and have been in the industry for 8 years. My work has be published in Brides of Oklahoma magazine, Style me pretty, and Cottage Hill magazine.

I love engaging in all things beauty, and what sets me apart from your average hair and makeup artists is that I enjoy getting to know your personality and style. Communication is very important to me. I will always be positive, clear, and understanding when discussing "bridal beauty" with you. My education in hair and makeup is extensive. I excel in any bridal style. If it's classic, and sophisticated, vintage, and whimsical, etherial, and romantic, or editorial. Whatever the style may be I will succeed, and make you feel fabulous.

Nothing makes me more happy then making my brides for beautiful on their SPECIAL day. Not just on the outside, but within themselves as well. So, if you are excited to start this "bridal beauty" adventure with me. Then get ready! The FUN is just beginning.

Best,

Molly McGuire xoxo

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Oklahoma City, New York City, Long Island, Westchester + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup on

Fake Lashes (4)
Hair Extensions (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Molly was amazing! She was very quick to respond to every question I had and on my wedding day she made me look like a model!

Profile Picture Makale, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Molly did a fantastic job on not only my bridal hair and make up, but my bridal party and my mothers as well. She is so easy going and funny but also professional. We had so much fun in the bridal suite with her all day. She made me feel like a beautiful bride. I would recommend her to anyone. Everyone loved my hair and make up!

Profile Picture Kenzie, 3/5/16, 1 Review

2 AWARDS

Events

New York, NY 10001   See On Map
432-528-3672 (phone)
Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup is a wedding hair and makeup stylist from New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including oklahoma, new york, and manhattan. Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup is a professional hair and makeup stylist that has been part of the new york wedding industry since 2012 specializing in new york wedding hair, wedding makeup, bridesmaids hair, bridesmaids makeup, airbrush, engagement hair and makeup.