Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup

Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup

Hair (5)
Updos/Styling (5)
Makeup (4)
Fake Lashes (4)
Hair Extensions (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

Genuinely, Molly is amazing. She brings a cool, calm, collected vibe that really puts you at ease, especially the morning of your wedding. She is a hair wizard... super creative, and capable of anything and everything you can imagine. With makeup, I was super nervous. I am not that big into makeup, but Molly is a true artist, experienced with a whole range of styling. After trials to get the look down, she gave me 100% confidence that I would look natural and radiant with her behind the brush. She did an even more incredible job on my wedding day than in our trials! She is also an awesome person with a big heart, a great listener... which translates into her art! Thankful for business owners like Molly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

I would absolutely recommend Molly as a hair stylist. I did not use her for makeup because I had a personal connection that I used, but I wouldn't have hesitated using her for makeup if that hadn't been the case. Molly was super fun and energetic and really patient with all the girls while we were getting ready. She handled 8 styles like a CHAMP. Everyone was so happy with their hair... and come on, when is every girl happy with their hair? BOOK HER!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair
4.7

Molly was great and helped make me look amazing at my wedding. She was super flexible and accommodating and made my dream look of a "fishtail updo" into a reality. I would highly recommend booking Molly for your wedding!

Profile Picture Lynden, 9/5/16, 3 Reviews