Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup

Hair Extensions (2)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
14 Molly McGuire Hair & Makeup Reviews

Molly is amazing! She made me and my family look incredible for my big day! She is so easy to work with and delivers in a big way! Her work is simply stunning and if I ever need hair and makeup again, she will be my go to! I am so grateful to have worked with her for my wedding. I could not recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions

Genuinely, Molly is amazing. She brings a cool, calm, collected vibe that really puts you at ease, especially the morning of your wedding. She is a hair wizard... super creative, and capable of anything and everything you can imagine. With makeup, I was super nervous. I am not that big into makeup, but Molly is a true artist, experienced with a whole range of styling. After trials to get the look down, she gave me 100% confidence that I would look natural and radiant with her behind the brush. She did an even more incredible job on my wedding day than in our trials! She is also an awesome person with a big heart, a great listener... which translates into her art! Thankful for business owners like Molly!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

I would absolutely recommend Molly as a hair stylist. I did not use her for makeup because I had a personal connection that I used, but I wouldn't have hesitated using her for makeup if that hadn't been the case. Molly was super fun and energetic and really patient with all the girls while we were getting ready. She handled 8 styles like a CHAMP. Everyone was so happy with their hair... and come on, when is every girl happy with their hair? BOOK HER!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair
4.7

Molly was great and helped make me look amazing at my wedding. She was super flexible and accommodating and made my dream look of a "fishtail updo" into a reality. I would highly recommend booking Molly for your wedding!

Profile Picture Lynden, 9/5/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Molly did my wedding make-up along with my entire bridal party's make-up. She did an absolutely fabulous job. Molly is professional, easy to work with and EXTREMELY talented. I highly recommend Molly- she is a blast to work with!

Profile Picture Katie , 3/31/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Molly was amazing! She was very quick to respond to every question I had and on my wedding day she made me look like a model!

Profile Picture Makale, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Molly did a fantastic job on not only my bridal hair and make up, but my bridal party and my mothers as well. She is so easy going and funny but also professional. We had so much fun in the bridal suite with her all day. She made me feel like a beautiful bride. I would recommend her to anyone. Everyone loved my hair and make up!

Profile Picture Kenzie, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about Molly! She came highly recommended to me by a friend, and I feel extremely lucky to have found her to do my hair and make up for my wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful! Molly is extremely personable and talented; working with her is easy and comfortable. I was able to go in and describe what I wanted and she pulled it off remarkably well! I received countless complements on both my hair and make up. Without reservation I recommend Molly. Book her now!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Molly was absolutely incredible both on my wedding day and for my trial. I was beyond thrilled with how my makeup turned out!! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen (even better than I could have imagined!) I have received countless texts from future brides since my wedding day asking who did my makeup!! HIGHLY recommend her :)

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Molly is a beautiful person inside and out! She made my wedding day so much easier! She did my entire bridal party and my hair and make up in less time than anticipated so it was far less stress than most brides have on their wedding day! She is professional, funny, helpful, and so knowledgeable about what she does! Couldn't have asked for a better hair and make up artist for my wedding!!

Profile Picture Madison, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Molly was a wonderful hair and makeup artist! She was patient with me as we tried various hairstyles!

I am not really a makeup gal, so I was worried about not looking like myself on my wedding day! Molly heard my concerns and delivered! Even though I had quite a bit of makeup on (compared to normal) I felt and looked like myself! Molly had great suggestions for how my bridesmaids should do their hair in a way that would compliment their dresses!

Profile Picture Amy, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Molly was absolutely wonderful! She captured the look my daughter had in mind just perfect! She did our entire wedding party including the mother of the bride. I highly recommend Molly, she truly listens to what look you have in mind and goes above and beyond to please the bride! Oklahoma is loosing an AMAZING professional!
Jacqui Mills

Profile Picture Jacqui, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I reccommend Molly to anyone and everyone that I know! She is incredible at what she does and so much fun to work with. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I was beyond impressed. Since then I have found any and every excuse to have her do my hair/makeup for special events. If you don't use Molly, you're missing out!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Molly did hair and makeup for me and my 7 bridesmaids on my wedding day. My experience with her was amazing! She was very flexible with our day of routine and even made sure my husband's hair looked picture ready! I booked Molly for our engagement portraits as well and when I expressed to her my issues with dry skin she gave me tips and a sample of a product she suggested! She even sent me a text reminder the week of my wedding to make sure that I had bought the exfoliating cream and to see if it was working! Seriously, she went above and beyond for me!

Molly did an amazing job on my bridesmaid's hair and makeup. My girl's have very different styles (hair, skin color, etc...) and Molly was more than prepared to handle it. She had an amazing amount of products to cover every need of ours.

She was very professional and knowledgeable about any questions we had and I would book her again for any of my upcoming events.

Profile Picture Mallory, 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes