Mollie Stone Cakes

Savannah, GA View map

1 User photo

Megan Getting married on 12/30/2021
    Molly was an absolute delight! You don't interview Mollie to provide you a wedding cake she interviews you! By the time our first meeting was over we wanted to invite her to our wedding. Her cake was the best cake ever eaten in our lives. She is the best baker in Savannah and a true homegrown Georgia wonder. If given the opportunity I would absolutely use her again over and over. She's a woman of her word and her cakes are the best in town!
    Kelsey Married on 10/28/2017
    Mollie was great to work with and her cakes are the best tasting cakes in town! We did several tastings at other bakeries and then we were given Mollie’s information and went for a tasting and it is so delicious! We now dream about this cake and can’t wait for our next excuse to get another cake!
    Marion Married on 05/20/2017
    Mollie Stone is truly the jewel of Savannah. I am a minister's wife of 50+ years, and I have eaten many slices of wedding cake, of every description. Without a doubt, Mollie Stone's cake is the best I have ever eaten. She baked the cake for my granddaughter's Savannah wedding. The cake was moist, delicious and beautiful. Wedding guest after wedding guest came up to me at the reception to tell me how good the cake was. A "Mollie cake" is the best!

Savannah
Location of (Mollie Stone Cakes)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding