LuluCakes

Savannah, GA View map

We take great pleasure in showcasing our style and philosophy on the art of wedding cakes. From simple butter cream with delicate flavors to chocolate-covered confectionary masterpieces, we work with you to create dessert flavors and designs that inspire and meet your exact need.

$6.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Stands
Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$2.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What special ingredients do you use?

Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Nakia
    Nakia Married on 10/19/2019

Delicious Desserts

We loved not only their customer service to our needs but the desserts were delicious.
    Charlotte A. Married on 08/12/2019

Exceeded Our Expectations!!

Amy and her staff at Lulu's provided our daughter's 5 tier wedding cake in June. From the first tasting to the delivery and set-up, she was extremely professional and flexible. She offered many suggestions and ideas for the layers and icing. After reviewing photos of cakes our daughter liked, Amy used her talents and experimented on various designs eventually presenting a beautiful cake that made our bride and guests happy. We had ample cake for 350 guests and the cake was delicious! Well done Lulu's!

LuluCakes's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Charlotte! You were amazing to work with and I am so happy that Allie and your guests enjoyed the cake!
    Brooke Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing, flawless, personalized service!

Amy at LuLu's Cakes was one of the best vendor choices I made during my wedding planning! I tasted at least 30 different cakes and flavors from many different vendors, but my experience with LuLu's Cakes was what made me select them as my vendor. When I arrived for my cake tasting I was warmly greeted by Amy. We were brought behind the scenes to a small and adorable table, offered waters and coffees, and we were able to taste the different cake flavors, frostings, and more! The experience we had with Amy really stood out compared to all the other companies we met with. She took special note on EXACTLY what we wanted our cake to look like. I sent some pictures of inspiration, and I never imagined that our vision of our cake would actually come out so flawlessly (and at such a good price)! We had a unique inspiration (a ALL BLACK wedding cake)! Amy went above and beyond and exceeded ALL expectations! My guest said again and again "this is the best wedding cake we've ever had!" and 1 month later are still raving about the cake!! The taste, the look, the professionalism, and the entire experience was stellar! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Amy and LuLu's Cakes!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND using LuLu's Cakes as your vendor!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

7060 Hodgson Memorial Drive Savannah, GA, 31406

Monday-Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM
Location of (LuluCakes)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding