Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bakers Pride Bakery

Since 1982 , we have been serving Savannah with the highest quality baked goods. We have everything from doughnuts to wedding cakes. We are Savannah's only family bakery.

Categories: Wedding Cake

Local (3)
Cookies (1)
Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)

I selected the three tier cake for my destination wedding in Savannah. We had the almond, strawberry, and hummingbird for flavors. They were wonderful to deal with and they prepared a beautiful cake that was moist and delicious. I definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Tara, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Tastings

We were traveling in from Dallas to have our small wedding (80) in Savannah. Not knowing the area, we took our planners advice and hired Bakers Pride. We showed up one day without a reservations to try some pastries/cakes and to our surprised they gave us two boxes of goodies to test out. We ended up getting the filled donut holes, brownies and a two-tiered cake and had more than enough. The lemon cake was definitely my favorite! the brownies were super fudge and a fan favorite too!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Cakes, Pastries

Our cake looked exactly like the picture, and we couldn't have been more pleased with it! We had a different flavor for each layer, which was definitely appreciate by our guests, as not everyone likes the same thing. We went to a tasting before paying and signing the contract, and I was ever so slightly underwhelmed by the cupcakes. With such high reviews and beautiful photos though (and considering that Lulu's Chocolate never responded to my inquiry), we decided to go for it - and the cake was honestly much better than the cupcakes! The strawberry was my favorite, with Hummingbird a close 2nd. The icing is all buttercream, but somehow they are able to make it look like fondant- all the better, taste-wise!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews

5 Photos

5 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Absolutely amazing!!!!

Happy 2016! Weddings centerpieces (besides the Bride and Groom) IS the cake. If you're in Savannah or surrounding areas, you know Alan and Trisha Lang, owners of Baker's Pride, IS the go-to-place. Out of town and planning a destination wedding? Google Bakers Pride Savannah GA. Call 912-355-1155. Full service. They meet with you, show samples, create, AND SET UP AND DELIVER. THE BEST!! *I do not get a kickback for this. We've been family friends for MANY years. Ray Williams ray@djray.net

We use Baker's Pride regularly for cakes for weddings, birthday parties, corporate events and more. They are wonderful about delivering to the riverboats for us and their cakes are so moist and delicious!

Baker's Pride has been nothing short of fantastic for every wedding cake (or cupcakes) they have done for us ... and trust me, it's been a LOT. Their friendliness, professionalism and fabulousness almost outshines the amazing cakes I receive from them, EVERY TIME. Fabulous, spectacular, awesome, aMaZinG.

Events