Sugar Whisk Confections

Savannah, GA View map

A certified, licensed home bakery in Pooler, Georgia, Sugar Whisk Confections specializes in custom wedding and special event cakes. Adding a touch of sophistication along with intricate details, owner Linda bakes and designs her cakes and other desserts with absolute precision, turning ordinary treats into works of art. Linda can create confections for wedding receptions, bridal showers, engagement parties, and other wedding-related events.

Linda works with each client to create custom creations of cakes, cupcakes and custom sugar cookies!. Her consultations include private tastings to allow clients to select their favorite flavors, as well as discuss particular design or theme needs. On the day of the event, Sugar Whisk Confections can provide delivery of the ordered goods to a specific location, as well as provide set up and cake stands, if desired.

$7.00

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$9.00

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.00

What services do your prices include?

Consultation

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cookies

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Bari
    Bari B. Married on 05/01/2021

Most beautiful and delicious cake ever!

From as early as I can remember, my mom told me she looked forward to the day when one of her kids got married so that she could eat all the wedding cake. I think she would agree the cake was well worth the wait! My wedding planner lined up a handful of tastings and Sugar Whisk was our last one. I had not previously heard of Sugar Whisk, so I just assumed they must not be as good as some of the more common names you hear in Savannah. I COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG. We were all blown away by how amazing the cake was, and Linda, the owner/baker/genius who is Sugar Whisk, was so sweet and fun and very patient with my crazy family. The tasting was on my sister's birthday and Linda actually made her some personalized cookies with her favorite things on them. We walked out of that tasting all in agreement that Sugar Whisk was the ONLY way to go. With the craziness of COVID, we actually ended up postponing our celebration to May 2021 but still had a private family ceremony in Fall 2020. So we actually had two wedding cakes made by Linda!! (Side note, she also made my mom's birthday cake this year because it is now the only cake my mom wants for her birthday, lol!). In addition to the Linda's cake being delicious, they are also stunning. I honestly didn't think you could have a wedding cake that was both beautiful and delicious, but Linda insists they be both! She worked with me to design my dream cake and even helped design it so that it would complement the other decor at our wedding. I plan to use Linda for all my cake needs in the future, she is truly a pleasure to work with and the absolute best at what she does.
    ( Our flavors were pecan prailine, white chocolate blackberry, and caramel and chocolate)
  • Courtney
    Courtney J. Married on 03/27/2021

Pandemic Pro

I met with Linda right as the world was shutting down for Covid in March of 2020. She quickly passed me a cake tasting box and we communicated completely online for the remainder of the wedding planning. It was tough not talking in person, but she did such an amazing job of answering any questions I had and working with me and my husband throughout our wedding planning process!

Her cakes are some of the best cakes I have ever eaten and my guests are still talking about them! Thank you Linda for making our wedding day such a special treat even through all the Covid chaos!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 10/26/2019

Savannah Dream wedding Cake

Best decision to have a destination wedding in Savannah and so lucky to have found Linda from Sugar Whisk to make our beautiful wedding cake!! Working with Linda to make my wedding dream cake was amazing her attention to detail is incredible. From the 2x yummy flavors we came up with and the sweet lil bees she added to the cake, everything came out beautiful and the custom cookies were the best addition ...I would look at them thinking this is too cute to eat.. but I did! :) We loved all the sweet touches she added to make our cake & cookies unique just for us. Cant wait to eat our anniversary wedding slice in a year! Thank you so Much Linda!!

Sugar Whisk Confections's reply:

Natalie what a pleasure to work with you designing your wedding cake and custom sugar cookies! I loved all your thoughtful choices from lavendar to honey bees. Everything turned out beautifully! I’m so thankful you chose Sugar Whisk Confections! XO Linda

Real Weddings

Team

Linda Fisher
Linda Fisher
Cake designer/ owner

The loves of my life have always been my husband, Tom, and our children: Tommy, Carly and Allison. And all forms of art, from photography to sketching to creating in a variety of mediums.

My journey into cake began in 2014. Just days before my 50th birthday I experienced a devastating medical tragedy. Through a long extensive process in therapy, I reconnected to my passion of baking. There I found healing and much more! The joy found in baking reconnected me to peace and creativity that helped me flourish again. The long-term results of this are many; notably a new career that I love and a future that is hopeful.

I love spinning sugar into exquisite and sumptuous edible art. And I just roll my eyes at the people who say that it’s too pretty to eat. Let me just dab away that bit of buttercream off your lying lips.

xx,

Linda

2 E Bryan St Savannah, GA, 31401
Location of (Sugar Whisk Confections)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding