Mociun

Brooklyn, NY View map
3.9
    Jenny Married on 09/05/2014
    Unique and beautiful rings. One of a kind.
    Laura Married on 04/13/2019

Love my ring!

My husband and I shopped together for all of our rings, and I chose a dainty cluster ring from Mociun as my engagement ring. The original design was 14k gold but they were happy to make mine in platinum and let us choose the exact stones for color. The staff was always wonderfully helpful, professional, and communicative.
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 07/10/2016
    The rings at Mociun are gorgeous and unique. Their website and Instagram let you get a feel for her style. They're getting popular, so expect it to take a few days for a reply if you email them.

Mociun sells custom rings as well as premade ones, but the premade ones are also unique and always changing. At this time, custom rings are a minimum of $5000 and take a long time from start to finish (including meetings to select gems and discuss designs), so we went to the store in Brooklyn to see if there were nice ones in stock. We fell in love with one and got it! It is fun to have a ring with over 1000 likes on Instagram ;)

My only complaint is that when we went to the store the first time, the woman said that sizing would take 1-2 days. When my fiance went back the next day to purchase it, they said 1-2 weeks. It took the full two weeks before they shipped it, but it came tonight and I love it! The rings are a bit expensive, but they are so amazing that I think it's worth it :)

Real Weddings