4805 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15224 Map · Phone number

About Mocha Rose Floral Designs

Elegant and modern floral design for the Pittsburgh area. Events and weddings are our top priority! From your first consultation we will look at the event as a whole, which will fall together with the beauty of the arrangements you choose. We are classic, funky, elegant, and definitely one of a kind. If you don't believe us, just read our reviews.

Check out our portfolio: www.mocharose.com

Get to know us and see recent events at: www.mocharose.com/blog

If you are interested in setting up a complimentary consultation, please click here for more information and to contact us directly.

Follow Mocha Rose Floral Designs on

omni william penn showcase mocha rose 0001
4l3a3202 1 51 31129
img822
Mocha Rose Floral Designs
pink carnation mandap south asian wedding
Mocha Rose Floral Designs
radiant orchid floral chandelier statement piece
spada4479b 51 31129

Mocha Rose Floral Designs 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Gross · Married on 05/25/2019

The best in the burgh

April and the Mocha Rose team are amazing. Mocha Rose was the first vendor (after hotel & church) I booked for my wedding, that is how much the flowers meant to me. During our consulting meeting, April listened to my vision and did not push me to follow any trends that I did not like. Communication is easy and the vision boards she delivers are easy to read and comprehensive. April is easy to work with and you can tell loves what she does. Her entire team is incredibly hard working and dedicated. Mocha Rose makes you feel like the most special bride.

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Mocha Rose Floral Designs 20
    Mocha Rose Floral Designs 21

Rachel Edman · Married on 10/13/2018

Incredible Florist!!

April and her team were incredible from day 1. They made the planning process so easy and created my vision better than I could have ever dreamed. They always put my mind at ease and I never had to worry about them once. They went above and beyond to decorate my venue. They thought of every possible detail! I would recommend this florist to any future bride. It is SO worth the investment!!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Mocha Rose Floral Designs 22

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

Mocha Rose took the vision I saw in my head and gave us more than we could have ever hoped for.

April & her team were absolutely amazing! From our first meeting in which I went in and having absolutely ZERO idea of what it I really wanted, or how to explain the vision I had in my head...they took the time and had the patience to sort through everything I was throwing at them to make my vision become a reality. Everything I wanted they did and more. They were incredibly responsive and adaptive to all the changes and edits over the year and half I planned with them. Also, I never had to worry about them, they made me feel comfortable with all my choices and helped me work through the entire process without feeling stressed. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the Pittsburgh area who is getting married! They gave me the elegant, simple flowers I was looking for, while making the room come alive.

Also, I should add that helped making my simple wedding cake ABSOLUTELY stunning and unique.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Mocha Rose Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 259.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 99.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 7,555.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• Josh Mariana Photography
    Josh Mariana Photography Wedding Photographers

I've run into Mocha Rose at a few weddings over the past couple of years and after seeing the consistent professionalism and beauty of their work I do not hesitate to refer them to all of my clients. I have not seen a harder working florist yet, and their arrangements are always breathtaking. It is so enjoyable to photograph their work! Highly recommended, you will not be disappointed!

• A Simple View Photography
    A Simple View Photography Wedding Photographers

I get a smile on my face when a bride tells me her flowers are from Mocha Rose. Always beautiful!

• Divine Celebrations
    Divine Celebrations Wedding Planners

In one word, AMAZING! As a wedding planner, I must be able to count on my vendors to do their best. April at Mocha Rose comes through every time. Her attention to detail is incredible and April exceeds client’s expectations! With breathtaking and beautiful results!! I highly recommend Mocha Rose for you event floral needs! Erin Calvimontes, Divine Celebrations

• 4805 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh, 15224 See on map