Austin, Austin, TX 78748 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Misty McLendon Photography

Misty McLendon Photography is a wedding photography company based in Austin, Texas, and servicing the surrounding areas. Photographer Misty McLendon is a fun, adventurous wedding photographer who will do anything to get the perfect shot. She uses a blend of contemporary, natural and vintage photography styles to capture photographs that are romantic and full of emotion. At Misty McLendon Photography, the photographer works to learn all about her clients to capture the best photographs, and builds lasting relationships and friendships with them.

Misty McLendon Photography offers three wedding photography packages. Each package includes at least seven hours of coverage on the day-of and two photographers. Packages can also include an engagement session and bridal session. Additional services and items include:

• Additional hours
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date
Follow Misty McLendon Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Mackenzie Smith Photo
2f704bb28a8f7d70 007A6358
007a7918

31 Reviews for Misty McLendon Photography

Cypress F. · Married on 01/08/2020

Cypress Falls LOVES working with Misty!

Cypress Falls LOVES working with Misty! She does excellent work and is so wonderful to work with! She will make sure to get the perfect shots to capture your wedding day forever! We highly recommend booking wiht her!

Sent on 03/19/2020

Morgan G. · Married on 11/24/2018

You need Misty!

Misty is seriously the best. From the very start she was quick in response to my every question and need. Her professionalism is top notch and her artistic visions are more than I could have asked for. She not only shot my wedding, but my boudoirs also and let me tell you, WOW! She made me feel so comfortable and sexy while still feeling tasteful at the same time! Our wedding pictures came back in a quick manner and we received way more than we anticipated! I highly recommend Misty for ANY of your wedding photography needs! You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2018

There are no words to describe how happy we are with our wedding photos!

I don't know where to start, but I will just say that I am beyond happy that we found Misty and asked her to photograph our special day! Choosing a wedding photographer was stressful for us because you put so much faith in that person to capture one of the biggest days of your life. Luckily, Misty and her assistant, Bonnie, exceeded all of our expectations in every way. The pictures they took were so absolutely gorgeous and creative and better than we could have hoped for. All of our friends and family remarked on how beautiful they turned out and we are so happy we have them to treasure forever! I honestly keep going back to look at them!

On the day of the wedding, they were both so professional, but also friendly and fun so they were a pleasure to be around on such an overwhelming day. They took so much stress out of the day and knew exactly what photos I would want without me having to tell them. She managed our families well during the obligatory family photos and moved everything along seamlessly. They were able to capture so many sweet moments, not just between me and my new husband, but with all of our friends and family as well. They made everyone feel comfortable and beautiful, and I think that really came through in the pictures. We loved going through the pictures and seeing interactions and moments that we wouldn't have noticed or seen on the actual day. I was also pleasantly surprised that they captured so many of the little details of our wedding venue and decorations that I wouldn't have even thought about taking pictures of, but now I am so happy we have them to cherish and look back on for the rest of our lives.

TLDR version... we can't recommend Misty enough!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Misty McLendon Photography Pricing

Misty McLendon Photography Price Rates

Misty McLendon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

Misty McLendon is one of our favorite photographers! She is so kind and sweet to work with. Her pictures capture the venue great and we're always excited to see what she shoots next. We highly recommend Misty!

• DJ Brian Weber Wedding DJs

Misty McClendon is awesome. She is such a genuine person that is a joy to be around and cares about your wedding day. I have worked many weddings with Misty and she is always professional and takes amazing photos. When working weddings, she's helpful, patient, and understanding, which is really important because weddings can be hectic at times. Above all, she is so nice and such a pleasure to work with. And she loves all music! Which is important at weddings because she is happy to be there.

• Root Cellar Catering Wedding Caterers

Misty is the best! What an amazing photographer. She definitely has an eye for capturing a couple in love. Her positive attitude and customer service make every event perfect and fun!

• Austin Austin, Texas, 78748 See on map
    Location of (Misty McLendon Photography)