6655 Martway, Mission, KS 66202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Mission Hy-Vee

We are a full service florist specializing in making your wedding day even more beautiful. Our experienced consultants will guide you in choosing the perfect flowers and design for your wedding or event. Our designs have been featured twice annually since the show's conception at the KC Wedding Guide Bridal Show, with many of our designs chosen to be spotlighted in the fashion show. We have 4 consultants on staff and offer complete bridal flower consultations at no charge. Please call for an appointment.

17 Reviews for Mission Hy-Vee

Kaitie · Married on 05/24/2015

Hy-Vee does an outstanding job at creating beautiful wedding cakes. Not only are the cakes delicious, but they are pieces of art as well. I was stunned when I saw what a beautiful job Brenda did making out 3 tiered cake with a flower petal designs in the frosting. It turned out exactly like the picture I showed her from pintrest. The team can decorate your cake however you wish, which was unexpected for a grocery store bakery department. You can even get multiple flavors such as, red velvet or carrot cake! Hy-Vee cakes are beautiful, delicious, and affordable. Whats not to love?

Sent on 11/07/2015
  • Marci

Marci · Married on 02/28/2015

I highly recommend Misison HyVee for your food, cake and Floral needs on your wedding day. We were trying to save money so we used them for all three services (to get the 10% discount) and my expectations weren't too high for the wedding cake or flowers. to my surprise, I WAS BLOWN AWAY with the beauty and flowers and cake (and it was DELICOUS)!! I took in a pciture of the flowers and cake and they were SPOT ON!! The food would delicious as well and our guests kept going back for more. I can not say enough positive things about our experience with HyVee and highly recommend them to an brides looking for a resonable alternative. You will NOT be dissapointed!!

Sent on 03/04/2015

angel · Married on 09/24/2011

Please contact Sheryl Heathcock! You will not be disappointed. I love her!!! After getting beat up with all the high cost in flowers from all these florist only shops. I was recommended by this particular shop-and thank god i went there! All i can say is -you will be shocked and amazed for what you get and how cheap it will cost you. It will blow your mind when you see the quality work that she does. My husband and I were both so emotional when we saw her work. She takes her work very personally so that made me feel extra special. Thank you Sheryl again for the gorgeous and fabulous job!! We love you!

Sent on 10/12/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Mission Hy-Vee 1
    5% or 10% discount on flowers,cake and catering available
    Order from two departments in our store and receive a 5% disount from both departments. Order from 3 departments in our store and receive a 10% disount on all product and services. $100 dollar minimum per department required.

• 6655 Martway Mission, 66202 See on map