Miss Lauryn Marie

Brookfield, WI View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Miss Lauryn Marie is a professional makeup service based in Southeastern Wisconsin. Lauryn Salzwedel, the owner and operator, is a licensed cosmetologist with more than 10 years of experience. Lauryn specializes in airbrush bridal makeup, delivering a personalized experience to every client and making them feel beautiful from the inside out, ensuring their total satisfaction. Lauryn uses only professional, luxurious makeup products on her clients to ensure the most beautiful results on all skin types, skin tones, and skin concerns. Lauryn is also committed to her craft and continually educates herself by learning from the best industry artists. She has completed multiple Makeup by Mario MasterClasses, Australian MUA Emma Chen's Masterclass, and Morgan Fay's Signature Look & Spring Glam courses.

This Kenosha-based company makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. Lauryn will come to you, ensuring a relaxing experience while she creates your perfect look with great attention to detail. Miss Lauryn Marie aims to provide seamless service, allowing clients to avail of group services, on-site service, and makeup trials. Lauryn provides the following beauty services:

• Airbrushing
  • Contouring
  • Eye makeup
  • False lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Shauna
    Shauna G. Married on 06/17/2022

Lauryn, Amazing Choice!

Lauryn... so good at her craft!
    Not only is she talented, but she's professional and supportive of your big day..
    My bridesmaids LOVED their makeup, the mothers trusted and loved what she did.. and I, the bride, loved my own makeup to say the least. It was the perfect touch. If you're lucky to book her, check makeup off your list because she will get it taken care of :)
  • Libby
    Libby J. Married on 06/12/2022

The best I've ever looked

I will attempt to explain how amazing Lauryn is and how grateful we are that we booked her for our wedding. For reference, we are from Florida and got married in Wisconsin. Lauryn was quick to communicate with me via email when I reached out about getting mine and my 9 bridesmaid's makeup done. As we got closer to the day, she emailed me to schedule a bridal trial. I was little nervous since I've never gotten my makeup professionally done, but Lauryn made me feel right at home. She also listened to me vent about my wedding struggles during that trial, and I was very appreciative for that! My trial was absolutely flawless on the first try and I was able to show off her makeup to my now husband all evening. On the day of, Lauryn arrived before our entire group and was set up and ready to start. All of my girls loved their makeup and they all said that they've never felt prettier. I decided that I wanted something little different than my trial, and Lauryn of course nailed it. I looked absolutely perfect and it was thanks to her. She provided me with little touch up bag too just incase the makeup needed fixing. Not only did she make us all look perfect, but we were ready on time too! The makeup also lasted the entire day and night. Our entire group are big criers, and the makeup lasted through all of the crying and still looked beautiful. I can't say enough wonderful things about Lauryn. On top of being talented, she is really kind and that is becoming a rare thing these days. She will forever be my recommendation for makeup!! Book her and you will be looking fabulous all day!!
    Caitlin R. Married on 06/04/2022

Most Magnificent Makeup Artist

I have absolutely no complaints! The craft and care that Lauryn puts into making sure her clients feel their absolute best is truly incredible. She is very personable and puts an effort into getting to know you and your preferences so that she can best service you and your look. Lauryn is an absolute joy to work with and I would recommend her a million times over to any bride looking for a makeup artist. She left me feeling more beautiful than I ever have and I guarantee she will impress anyone with her work!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Lauryn Salzwedel
Lauryn Salzwedel
Owner/Make-Up Artist

Licensed since 2009, Lauryn rovides professional makeup services for weddings & special occasions. Specializing in bridal makeup, owner Lauryn is passionate about education, and will use her professional techniques and favorite luxury products to create a soft, glamourous look. She has attend multiple Makeup by Mario Masterclass sessions & taken online courses from international artists like Emma Chen, Isabella Quinn, and Morgan Fay.

17695 Wexford court Brookfield, WI, 53045
Location of (Miss Lauryn Marie)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding