Miss Lauryn Marie Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Libby
    Libby J. Married on 06/12/2022

The best I've ever looked

I will attempt to explain how amazing Lauryn is and how grateful we are that we booked her for our wedding. For reference, we are from Florida and got married in Wisconsin. Lauryn was quick to communicate with me via email when I reached out about getting mine and my 9 bridesmaid's makeup done. As we got closer to the day, she emailed me to schedule a bridal trial. I was little nervous since I've never gotten my makeup professionally done, but Lauryn made me feel right at home. She also listened to me vent about my wedding struggles during that trial, and I was very appreciative for that! My trial was absolutely flawless on the first try and I was able to show off her makeup to my now husband all evening. On the day of, Lauryn arrived before our entire group and was set up and ready to start. All of my girls loved their makeup and they all said that they've never felt prettier. I decided that I wanted something little different than my trial, and Lauryn of course nailed it. I looked absolutely perfect and it was thanks to her. She provided me with little touch up bag too just incase the makeup needed fixing. Not only did she make us all look perfect, but we were ready on time too! The makeup also lasted the entire day and night. Our entire group are big criers, and the makeup lasted through all of the crying and still looked beautiful. I can't say enough wonderful things about Lauryn. On top of being talented, she is really kind and that is becoming a rare thing these days. She will forever be my recommendation for makeup!! Book her and you will be looking fabulous all day!!
    Caitlin R. Married on 06/04/2022

Most Magnificent Makeup Artist

I have absolutely no complaints! The craft and care that Lauryn puts into making sure her clients feel their absolute best is truly incredible. She is very personable and puts an effort into getting to know you and your preferences so that she can best service you and your look. Lauryn is an absolute joy to work with and I would recommend her a million times over to any bride looking for a makeup artist. She left me feeling more beautiful than I ever have and I guarantee she will impress anyone with her work!
  • Danielle
    Danielle N. Married on 05/06/2022

Absolute Glow Up

This woman’s talent is unbelievable. I have never felt more beautiful. 🥰 I am so thankful my planner found Lauryn because not only is she a talent, she is a pleasure to be around which was so important for me on my special day. Having Lauryn there, she truly felt like a friend. I highly recommend 𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐲𝐧 for whatever make up services you need her for!
  • Marie
    Marie H. Married on 04/09/2022

10/10 recommend

I've never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Lauryn made my skin look flawless and gave me the most perfect glow. This is the second wedding that Lauryn has done my makeup in and I will recommend her to anyone getting married. I don't have the greatest skin, but It definitely looked like it on my wedding day.
    Mackenzie S. Married on 04/02/2022

I've never felt more beautiful

Thank you to Lauryn who made me feel like not only myself, but a beauty queen on my wedding day. She is so professional, but so easy to get along with. The wedding day is already stressful and a lot going on she fit right in and made me feel so calm while getting my makeup done, she probably stepped over my dog 50 times while trying to apply and never complained once! If you are considering multiple MUA, don't look farther book Lauryn asap! XX
    Sadie B. Married on 12/31/2021

Wedding makeup - lauryn is amazing

Lauryn is truly amazing at what she does! She is flexible, organized, attentive, and truly knows what she’s doing! She is hands down the best makeup artist ever! You will not regret having her! She is AMAZING!!!!
    Summer P. Married on 12/04/2021

Wedding Makeup

Lauryn did an absolutely amazing job on my & my bridesmaids wedding day makeup!! She was time efficient, detail orientated, & so easy to chat with! I would definitely recommend Lauryn for your wedding day makeup needs! :)
    Cassie O. Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing experience!

I was a bridesmaid and had the best experience working with Lauryn. She did such a great job at making all of us feel comfortable and adjusting to our different complexions and personal style. Lauryn was also really efficient and got all of our glam makeup looks done in less time than expected. I loved that I was able to show Lauryn a picture of what I wanted and she delivered exactly what I asked for! I would even argue it was better than the picture 👍
  • Grace
    Grace Married on 11/20/2021

Amazing!!!

I can’t say enough good things about Lauryn! She made me look flawless for my wedding day, was so prepared and professional, and her pricing is very fair based on her advanced skill. I feel like she really listens and created a look I loved even as a person who typically doesn’t wear a ton of makeup. The look stayed all night through tears, dancing, and fun. Would recommend!!
    Kaitlyn T. Married on 10/31/2021

Wedding makeup

After two terrible experiences with other makeup artists Lauryn came through for me last minute I mean weeks before my wedding squeezed me in for a consult, and then drove all the way to Wisconsin dells for my wedding at 6 am arrived promptly and ready to go, me and my bridesmaids all looked stunning. I wanted an unconventional bridal look for my Halloween wedding and she nailed it. She is excellent with prompt communication and was a pleasure to work with, was funny and personable highly recommend!
  • Claire
    Claire S. Married on 10/08/2021

Just the Best

I hired Lauryn to do my bridesmaid's and my makeup for my wedding and holy cow. I cannot say enough good things about her. Lauryn is an outstanding makeup artist. She made me look like an actual golden goddess. She also listened to each of my bridesmaids and created amazing looks for them, they seriously all looked stunning. Not only is she über talented, but she was also great to work with. She was responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. If you're looking for a makeup artist, Lauryn is it. She's just the best.
    Taylor Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Lauryn is AMAZING to work with!! Myself, bridesmaids, and mothers of the bride/groom all had makeup done. Everyone loved their look, and it stayed flawless through the entire night! She is great with communication and made us feel so special for the big day! Highly recommend!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa D. Married on 09/11/2021

Lauryn made me feel beautiful!

I booked Lauryn early in my wedding planning because she offered airbrush makeup and could accommodate my group of 9 ladies for wedding day and I am so glad I picked her.

Lauryn went out out of her way to make me and my bridal party feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day. She let me do more than one makeup trial and experiment with different looks so I felt confident it the way I was going to look. Lauryn is kind and caring and hella good at what she does. I also really liked the fact that she got along with the venue and other vendors on site.

If given the opportunity to have Lauryn do my makeup again, I would do it in a heartbeat. She made me look and feel my best.
    Mary S. Married on 09/03/2021

Book Lauryn!

Lauryn was amazing. She made everyone single one of the girls look incredible while still looking like themselves. She also just had a great attitude and was so thoughtful and kind. Would DEFINITELY recommend.

Miss Lauryn Marie's reply:

Thank you so much Mary!! I had such a wonderful time with all of your ladies, you were all so fun to work with! Thank you for the opportunity☺️
    Rachel F. Married on 08/28/2021

Phenomenal

Lauryn did my makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding on August 28th and I would recommend her 100X over to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist. Lauryn was always very quick to respond to any of my question and did an amazing job helping me figure out my timeline. She was very personable, cleanly, and extremely talented. On the day of the wedding, she came early to get everything set up and we were actually able to start early and finish up early too. She really listened to the needs and wants from my bridal party and myself. I felt like an absolute princess and I know my bridesmaids felt beautiful too. ❤️
    Molly N. Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing Make Up Artist, Highly Recommend!

Lauryn was a blessing on my wedding day. She was able to get 8 people done during our getting ready time and adjusted to last minute changes with ease. Everyone looked flawless and felt so beautiful in their own skin! Her artistry is a gift! Thank you Lauryn!
  • Alaina
    Alaina H. Married on 07/31/2021

Amazing!

Lauryn is absolutely AMAZING at what she does! She made myself, my Bridesmaids, Mothers, and Flower Girl feel beautiful! We all felt so comfortable working with her and she listens to everything that you have to say so that you look exactly how you want to! I will always recommend Lauryn for any wedding or other event!!!
  • Anna
    Anna D. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing!!!

Hire her! She really is an amazing artist. I don’t know much about makeup and she made me feel comfortable and asked all the right questions. I have never felt more beautiful or more confident. My bridesmaid Sam loves all things glam and had the best time with Lauryn. If you like things more natural or total glam Lauryn can do it all. She is so incredibly talented, hardworking, and a fun person.
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 07/11/2021

Hire this amazing woman- don⠹t think twice

Lauryn is an amazing human being. I had a bad experience with my previous wedding MUA and Lauryn made me feel so incredibly beautiful and worked so hard to make it the most incredible experience as a bride. She knows what she’s doing and uses amazing products. You MUST use her for your wedding. You will not regret it. Check out her Instagram. She’s a STAR🤩🤩

Miss Lauryn Marie's reply:

Thank you Megan! You are too kind, not only did I love working with you, but I’m so happy I was a part of your special day! Thank you for the super sweet words🥰🥰
    Stephanie Y. Married on 06/26/2021

Makeup artist for my wedding

Miss Lauryn Marie does an amazing job. I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and got so many compliments about my makeup. The weather was very humid and we felt like we were melting taking pictures but the makeup last all night regardless! I would never use anyone else.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn A. Married on 06/12/2021

Lauryn is amazing

All the girls (me, my bridesmaids, step mom, and MIL) loved working with Lauryn! She made us all feel so comfortable on the big day! She was responsive and so nice even when I asked stupid questions. She did such a good job and made us all feel so beautiful! I still keep looking at pictures and can't believe that she made me look *that* good and confident! Also, the makeup held up sooo well through so much Wisconsin summer heat!
    If you're considering a MUA, she's the best, but book soon because word's getting out how great she is and she gets snagged up real quick!
  • Brooke
    Brooke K. Married on 06/05/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Lauryn is absolutely amazing! She did makeup for myself and my 6 bridesmaids for our wedding early June. We had a mix of girls who do and don't wear makeup on a regular basis and she did such a wonderful job making sure everyone felt comfortable and looked natural!

Perhaps most impressive, is that it was 93 degrees on our wedding day (all of which was outside...yikes!) but you would never have guessed it was that hot by looking at any of us girls! Our makeup looked fresh and stayed put from 10am to 10pm. I received several texts the next day from my bridesmaids saying how sad they were to wake up and not be "glam". Lol!

I would recommend Lauryn to anyone planning a wedding! Thank you Lauryn!!
    Laura Married on 06/05/2021

Bridesmaid

She did my bridesmaid makeup for both of my best friends wedding and did an amazing job not 1 time but 2!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey K. Married on 05/30/2021

Talented and fun!

I found Lauryn through Google searching and WOW - how lucky I was to stumble across her! She is an expert with makeup and was able to highlight my natural features without feeling like I was over-done. She was very easy to work with and we had a really fun time on my wedding day! Hands down, I would recommend her to anyone needing makeup done. She made everyone's faces bright and radiant. I was still looking good by the end of the night too!