416 Avenue F Unit A, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 Map · Phone number

About Mise en Scene

We are a partnership comprised of an event professionals and artists. The art of event planning and event hosting is the definition of our services. We have been planning events and creating parties since 1999. We develop and maintain relationships with vendors who provide us time and time again with flawless service and quality products. We use all the talent this area has to offer to create beautiful and inspired events. We can advise you on any aspect of the event you are planning. We have planned and managed over 500 events ranging in size from 20-2000.
Our long term relationships with our preferred vendors helps us keep your expenses in line without sacrificing quality and vision. You can expect your event to be a reflection of your unique taste, style, and requirements.

Follow Mise en Scene on

DAPHNEB
e04eb71325e933bd 10296354 631771243576472 7402251682237831332 o
Mise en Scene
Perfect for a reception after you are married on the beach in Manhattan Beach, California. A casual...
Buffet area
DAPHNEB
e04eb71325e933bd 10296354 631771243576472 7402251682237831332 o

2 Reviews for Mise en Scene

Joanne · Married on 08/02/2009

I found myself confused and overwhelmed half way through the planning process. She came on board, organized me and my event and coordinated everything to a perfect outcome.

Sent on 08/11/2009

marie · Married on 06/23/2007

My husband and I decided to throw an evening reception for friends and co-workers, after our wedding and reception. The Venezia Italian Grill was an amazing venue. It is right on the water in Redondo Beach, and we used the space at the back of the restaurant which overlooks the water. It is secluded enough that it feels like you have your own private room.

The food was delicious, and the drinks were good. The catering manager, Julie, was very friendly, helpful and responsive to our needs. She made sure everything was going well during our event.

Our only complaint was that they had a very strange digeree doo (sp?) type band playing during the night of our reception. (On a Saturday night nonetheless!!) Had we known that that is the kind of music they had lined up that evening, my husband and I would gladly have paid to bring our own dj.

Other than that, we thought the Venezia was fantastic!

Sent on 05/23/2008

Mise en Scene FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• 416 Avenue F, Unit A Redondo Beach, 90277 See on map