Izida Lukmanova Photography

Santa Monica, CA View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Izida Lukmanova Photography is a wedding-photography business based in Santa Monica, California. As a very romantic and sentimental person who cries at each weddings, I love capturing the energy of love people radiate. My most important goal as a photographer is to show it through my work. I want my photos not only to be seen but FELT.

My work is a mix of candid moments and posed photography (you know that lots of candid photos were carefully posed, right?). I like to photograph couples who value photography, who want natural poses, and for their essence to be captured. I believe that choosing a wedding photographer is about more than just hiring someone with a camera to document your day.

Your wedding photographer should be someone who makes you feel comfortable, someone who eases the craziness of a wedding day, and hopefully, someone who eventually doesn鈥檛 just feel like your photographer, but more like your friend.

You deserve a photographer who is going to care about your experience as much as you do and actually deliver on it when it matters most.

Please don't be shy to say "hi" :)

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kaitlin M. Getting married on 09/09/2027

Next Level Quality and Experience! 10/10

Izida is AMAZING!!! She took photos for my boyfriend and I and we are just so grateful to have professional pictures that feel like us馃挏 She is so kind and made us feel so comfortable. She had a bunch of creative ideas as well as noticed all the details. I couldn鈥檛 recommend her enough! I鈥檓 so thankful for the pictures and the shoot we did together 馃槉 100/10!!!
    Mallika R. Married on 07/05/2022

Engagement photos

I enjoyed working with Izida! She did her best despite the cloudy weather to work with us. The photos turned out beautiful and she really listened to the poses I wanted. We liked that she also included our puppy in our photos. Thank you for our engagement photos.
    Sumedha N. Married on 02/19/2022

Thank you Izida!

We reached out to Izida 1 week before our intimate wedding, and we are so thankful to the scheduling gods that she was free on the day of our wedding. Izida offered an introductory meet and greet where we got to know her and felt comfortable about her photography style. The icebreaker meeting made it easier for us to work with her on our wedding day. Izida was on time and helped guide our friends on impromptu decor improvements as well :D

Her work is impeccable! She guided us on poses and was extremely flexible with our guests. She patiently waited and had unique ideas on how to get great pictures, which later on, she absolutely delivered. We loved her editing styles and are still amazed and how beautifully she had captured our wedding. Thank you Izida for your professional services and absolutely gorgeous photo portfolio delivery.
  • illustration stars

Izida Lukmanova
Izida Lukmanova
Lead photographer

Hi!

You deserve the absolute best for your wedding day! That鈥檚 why it is very important that we make sure my photography is the right choice for you.

Let's talk about your wedding and see if I can help!

Can't wait to hear from you :)

Mise en Scene
5.0 out of 5 rating , 4 Reviews
路 Wedding Planners

808 4th st. Santa Monica, CA, 90403
3219612030
Location of (Izida Lukmanova Photography)

Izida Lukmanova Photography frequently asked questions

Izida Lukmanova Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files
Izida Lukmanova Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
Izida Lukmanova Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Izida Lukmanova Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Izida Lukmanova Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
Izida Lukmanova Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding