San Antonio, TX 78258 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About MINT TO BE

THANK YOU for your consideration and congratulations on your engagement ♥.

We are a national female photography team with over 18 years of experience between us!

Amanda Ward, Owner/ Published Photographer has been doing business since 2004, shooting everything from babies, families, seniors, engagements and weddings, to real estate and restaurant menus.

Amanda Cross, Co-Owner / Award Winning Photographer has worked freelance and shot predominantly children, families, engagements and weddings since 2011.

Donna Hill, Associate Photographer, has worked freelance shooting everything from families to school and dance, engagements, weddings and more.

Together we are Mint To Be, specializing in weddings both local and across the United States. We are an effective team with well thought out roles, built in redundancy to insure complete coverage and both with the ability to wear many hats.

We personalize our services by helping to create a photography timeline that best suits your needs, we travel to your dress rehearsal as a courtesy and to walk through your ceremony with you, we discuss your family dynamic and understand the relationships that may or may not work for photography purposes and we spend extra time getting to know your taste, desires and must have photography requests.

Featured on Fox News Television, in San Antonio Weddings, AZ Bride, Desert Bride, Borrowed & Blue, Chicago Bride, The Lovely Find, The Wedding Concierge, Kendra Scott and Arizona Weddings.

baros wedding 42 51 622066 v1

MINT TO BE 5
MINT TO BE 6
MINT TO BE 7

Tiffanie · Married on 05/19/2018

The sweetest women with amazing work!

Mint to be shot our engagements and our wedding, and did a wonderful job on both! They were so sweet and personable throughout our wedding process, which made us feel very comfortable. They were flexible and went above and beyond to make things easier on us. I definitely recommend this sweet duo, I’ll cherish the moments they captured forever!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    MINT TO BE 8
    MINT TO BE 9
    MINT TO BE 10
    MINT TO BE 11
    MINT TO BE 12

Marci · Married on 05/12/2018

My husband and I initially met The Amanda's a couple of years ago before we were married, when we hired them to do a family photo shoot as a gift for his sister. We chose the duo out of a few options our friend sent us because we could tell their work was top-notch. Working with them then was so easy, professional and fun, and we loved our experience - and we loved our photos even more! A year later when Michael and I actually got engaged, she reached out to congratulate us and to hold true to a promise she had made the year prior! That truly shows the quality of their character. We wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else. Through our engagement photo shoot, my bridal portraits, and the day of our wedding I felt like they weren't just photographers, but friends who got to celebrate our day with us. And we had a pretty rowdy group of friends in our party for the wedding - but they stuck through it with smiles on their faces! The turn around time for pictures is crazy fast, and they are always sure to share with you a few photos immediately so you can get your social media fix. I could not be more grateful for everything they have done for us, and I know without a doubt that we will have the most perfect photo memories of our wedding. I would not only recommend them, but I will choose to work exclusively with them for any pictures I need in the future!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/10/2018

Since my wedding day in February, Amanda has been someone that I miss speaking to regularly since we built a friendship through the year of our wedding planning. She also really took the time to make sure I got exactly what I wanted when it came to my wedding photos; raw emotions, love & affection. When I look at my photos I am overtaken with all those feelings from my wedding day all over again. If that is what you are looking for in wedding photos, engagement photos, bridal, maternity, whatever it is...Mint to Be are the photographers for you!

Sent on 04/23/2018
    MINT TO BE 13
    MINT TO BE 14

MINT TO BE Pricing

MINT TO BE Price Rates

• Raise the Roof Charlotte
    Raise the Roof Charlotte Wedding DJs

Looking for some of the best planners in the area? LOOK NO FURTHER! Professional, fun and keep everything moving the way an event should!

• Plan It With Me
    Plan It With Me Wedding Planners

Mint To Be is just that...a photographer that is "mint to be!" Amazing to work with, super friendly, and makes you wish you could use them for everything you do. If you want amazing pictures, shop Mint To Be for your next wedding or event!

• Frosted Confetti
    Frosted Confetti Wedding Cakes

The Amanda's are truly talented!! The eye they have for photography is one of a kind and worth every penny you will spend! They both are SO personable as well... for me that is a huge plus, especially knowing they would be speaking to guests at a wedding.

• San Antonio, 78258 See on map
    (Phone number)
    4802133837 (Other Phone Number)