Mint Photography works to create an unobtrusive, beautifully simple aesthetic. Our signature is naturally lit, honestly composed pieces that allow the personality of our couples to come forward organically. We are Texas based and available to travel worldwide.
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 99% of couples
3 User photos
Nicole Rushton · Married on 05/11/2019
My Mint Photography is unmatched!!
Kelly was a dream to work with. We were new to Austin and planning a wedding - everyone told us Mint was the best and they were the first we contacted - we didn't need to meet anyone else! She helped us with location shooting for both Engagements and Wedding. She made us feel so comfortable and the result was incredible pictures we will cherish for a lifetime!! I would highly recommend Mint Photography to ANYONE looking to capture special moments - no matter the occasion!Sent on 07/27/2019
Kate · Married on 02/02/2019
We love Kelly from Mint!
We just received our Mint Photography photos from our February wedding at Mercury Hall in Austin and could not be more thrilled with how the photos turned out / our entire experience with Kelly at Mint.Sent on 04/14/2019
Here are some things that stood out about our experience working with Kelly:
1) I texted her on Friday afternoon to give her details about when/where to go for our rehearsal dinner and she immediately called me to tell me that she had our wedding booked for the following weekend - turns out I had booked the contract for the wrong date and had never noticed (whoops!). Luckily Kelly was available the weekend of our actual wedding and showed up to take photos at our rehearsal dinner on about 3 hours notice. She handled the whole thing so well and saved us from what would've been a major wedding weekend disaster.
2) We live on the East Coast and were only going to be back in Austin once before the wedding, so we were trying to schedule an engagement session for that particular weekend. It ended up being pouring rain so we couldn't do the photos, and Kelly was super flexible and allowed us to credit the session towards extra wedding day coverage.
3) Kelly and her assistant came to South Congress Hotel to take getting ready photos of me and my bridesmaids, then to Mercury Hall for the ceremony/reception, then to the "Greetings from Austin" mural (where my husband and I had gotten engaged) following the reception so I could surprise him with doing some photos there. They were so great about getting to all of the different spots on time and even offered to bring my wedding dress from SCH to the venue, which was a huge help to me and my mom.
4) Kelly is so, so friendly and lovely to work with. She stayed totally calm and cool throughout the entire day, even when we had some schedule changes (our hair and makeup ran over and so we were rushed doing getting ready/pre-ceremony photos) and when our family photos started to get out of hand (we had planned to just do immediate family, but a bunch of aunts/uncles/cousins hung around for "family photos" after the ceremony and we decided to just roll with it so we wouldn't hurt any feelings). She truly made us feel so comfortable and at ease and like we were in great hands throughout the day.
5) Last but not least, the photos that she took are AMAZING. We love every single one and have gotten a ton of compliments from family and friends about how lovely they turned out. Kelly had some great suggestions for photos that we wouldn't have thought of doing that ended up being some of our favorite shots, and also was totally on board with us not doing a "first look" (which others were pushing us to do), even though it compressed the timeline somewhat.
You will be so happy with the results if you book Mint Photography for your wedding! We can't wait to get our album - we will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives!
Sarah H. · Married on 10/13/2018
I had a fantastic experience working with Mint Photography for my wedding and could not speak more highly of Kelly and her staff! Kelly was incredibly helpful, informative, professional, attentive, and easy going.Sent on 12/30/2018
I live in California and planned my entire wedding remotely, so I relied heavily on emails and phone calls to research and communicate with my vendors. Kelly was very patient with me as I tried to determine the best package for my needs and she was always happy to provide thorough and thoughtful responses to all of my questions. She was very timely with her responses and she always made me feel like I was her one and only client.
On the day of my wedding, she was so easy to work with and my bridal party also raved about how great they thought she was! The photos turned out absolutely beautifully and she truly captured the fun and romance that filled our wedding day. In addition to all the candid and planned photos she took, we requested what seemed like a laundry list of other photo set-ups. Kelly could not have done a better job of making sure we got all of these special photo requests checked off the list and she was efficient in the process (so we weren't spending hours and hours taking photos) and we got to enjoy our special day with friends and family as much as possible. I could not have asked for a better photographer and would highly recommend using Mint Photography to anyone I know!
The beautiful ladies at Mint Photography have such a talent for capturing beautiful photographs. I have known Ally for a very long time and have been so honored to be able to watch her grow this company and share her talent with anyone looking for a photographer. Aside from her talent, she is always professional and is a joy to work with. I always recommend Mint Photography to my clients and can trust them to do a remarkable job every single time!